Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryaga_Loxew

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:12 pm
Im teaching myself japanese but Im not entirely fluent enough. If anyone has anything to bring to the table then its appreciated. If you can teach me or want to be taught then post. mrgreen ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:16 pm
I wants to learn japanese. i tried teaching myself but yea... didnt get too far  

FALKEN DRIFT EXTREME
Captain

5,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Isha_Neko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:48 pm
I'm learning Japanese on my own too, but I hope to take it in college soon. Japanese is a really fun language!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:40 am
Wow, so many people learning Japanese on their own, because I'm doing it too. ^_^

ChocolateMilknCereal

Rozette de Rozu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:14 pm
Japanese is awesome, I'm going to try to learn it over the summer with old videos and books 3nodding So far, I know quite a few words but of course, I can never survive with the 30-40 words in my knowledge.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:16 pm
I barely remember fifteen words. you all are probably doing better than me,. And I've been at it for a year or two. But then again I am lazy and have a short attention span. sweatdrop ninja  

Ryaga_Loxew

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ghost of the earth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:00 pm
-_- i want to learn japanese...but don't know where to start....
i only know a few phrases and some random bits of kanji....but that's it....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:07 pm
I've got books and such, I just have to motivate myself into starting to learn. My laziness kicks in right about the time I decide to start doing something like learn a language. I end up reading something or watching anime online. >.<

ChocolateMilknCereal

FALKEN DRIFT EXTREME
Captain

5,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:29 am
someone post some basic jap.please  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:38 am
I would post the lessons I have, but they don't exactly work like everyone would like. It isn't just a bunch of japanese words. It teaches how the language works and uses examples from american english and japanese. If I find my little flyer thing that came with the lessons books, dictionary, and cd's, I can use it to give you guys a bunch of words. I don't quite know where it is though. sweatdrop

ChocolateMilknCereal

The_Sweet_Strawberry88

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:24 pm
i luv japanese! im still trying 2 learn it on my own. i would say im doing a good job with it, bcuz i kno alot of phrases, i kno tha alphabet in Hiragana and Katakana, im working on learning mor Kanji, but evrytime i actually learn some words in Kanji, i always 4get them and i hav 2 learn them all ovr again, holding me back from learning new ones... and im starting 2 4get some of tha phrases i learned. T-T i need 2 go back 2 studying japanese b4 i 4get tha whole language! (and if i 4got tha language that would b bad, bcuz im planning 2 go 2 college in Tokyo.) T-T  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:31 pm
Ive actually just started teaching myself a few days ago. its pretty sad that i have more notes on japanese than all my school notes put together.  

FALKEN DRIFT EXTREME
Captain

5,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kryptonyte Ellis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:07 pm
Yaa! Ichi Ni san............
HAI JAPAN!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:49 pm
I’ve been teaching myself Japanese for about 7 years now. If any of you are interested I will make a post on the basics of Japanese language.  

Chisein

darwin1998

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:15 pm
When you learn Japanese you fell very accomplished. that's how i felt when i learned Japanese. It also help you understand there culture. 3nodding  
Japanese language

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff