Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Welcome All Gem Ninjas ^-^
time to earn 2k (mission rp!) [2k already given away] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

forever_her_guardianangel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:47 pm
ok everyone here is everyones first mission the first one to start an rp will ean 2k  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:38 am
----rp----

aoi's long blonde hair looked blue in the water as she swam gracefully through the big lake in the middle of teh forest  

dorkfish8841

Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:04 pm
looks liek brandi won )))) im walking dwn the road and come across a lake with a young girl in it and i stop and watch in curiousity  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:45 am
ninja  

Poison Toxic Cookie

xXTobiKittyXx
Crew

Thieving Shapeshifter

3,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:05 am
budump budump.....what is this sound i hear......budump budump......is it my heart...budump budump.....but why does it sound sad.................................it stoped........................am i dead...............*silence* theres no color or life.........its gone
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:08 am
(lol wow ok nice adition to the rp lol) sees a young girl laying what seems to eb lifeless on the ground and runs to her but still watching the girl in the water  

Captain

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:26 pm
(( i am a girl but for now will rp as a guy lol.. just cuz i want to! blaugh ))

A tall (about 6 ft) dark blue hair, clear purple eyed man is walking through the forest not too far from 3 beings lingering nearby, one the the beings, heading towards another on the ground, he decides to heads towards them thinking something maybe wrong, though, he stays hidden.

Thinks:

I know I must find Shiya but.. She asked me to give her time... Might as well find out what's going on over there...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:26 am
aoi's hair was dripping wet as she jumped out of teh water to see what was going on, teh girl, whom looke dlike she had been attaked and was nearly dehydrated softly breathed, as they stood over her.  

dorkfish8841

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:46 pm
As he got closer towards the lifeless being and the other, he didn't see the girl at the lake, as he ran too close to her and jumped high into the tree hoping she didn't see or sensed him. His heart racing rapidly as he sat there to catch his breath.

I can't believe I didn't see her there, so much for being sneaky.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:56 pm
i stand ther wondering what the hell is going on and look at the girl who came out of the water then ran and jumped in the tree** gwah.. when did you come out of the water ...* i look over to see another guy and i fall ou tof the tree from being startled*..gwah what the hell how come i cant sence these peopel sheesh o wait i can god im so stupid..*i stand up and look around *  

Captain

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:54 pm
i stand ther wondering what the hell is going on and look at the girl who came out of the water then ran and jumped in the tree** gwah.. when did you come out of the water ...* i look over to see another guy and i fall ou tof the tree from being startled*..gwah what the hell how come i cant sence these peopel sheesh o wait i can god im so stupid..*i stand up and look around *

I jump down next to the guy who screamed in my face.
"Um.. I'm very sorry to have startled you.." He takes a bow. "You may call me Silver, And you?"
He then looks at the girl lying on the ground.
"Oh my, What happened here? .....I .. It doesn't seem she has a palse.. "
He looks at you with a questioning look.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:05 pm
gwah...*i jump to the girl and place my hand over her and a green light emerges from my hand and causes her to float and glow puple* ok now you can live anytime now girl anyday now sheesh ..*her heart starts to beat*  

Captain

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:27 pm
gwah...*i jump to the girl and place my hand over her and a green light emerges from my hand and causes her to float and glow puple* ok now you can live anytime now girl anyday now sheesh ..*her heart starts to beat*

"Heh.. Smoothe."
He looks at you and then looks at the girl laying on the ground. He looks around and sees the girl from the lake nearby.
"What is your name Sir? Would you mind helping me find someone? I just need to know if she went this way.."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:33 pm
-her eyes flutter open looking around at her sorrounding-where am i-she found herself in the middle of a huge grassy plain-i guess it cant be helped-she brushed her long brown hair out of her face-nyu...what was that-somthing brushed agaist her right arm and she looked down to see a squirrel fox- oh chihiro it just you-there was a note that lay on her pet collar-wats this-she took it and opened it slowly-
dear, lily
you the ruby ninja gem was sent to discover a hidden treasure but unfortnantly you were knocked out so return here soon
sincerly, the ninja gem co.
-she giggles-ohh well that explains it-she lifts herself up and starts heading back-

-neko_moon_lily
User Image
User Image  

neko_moon_lily
Crew

Desirable Friend

Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:36 pm
um what girl you mean the very cute well shmexy one that ran thorugh this way the one that well when i saw umm yeha my herat seemed to stop...that was kinda wierd never had that happen till this morning when she ran bye brown hair kinda short ummm brown eyes so on or was that that one girl who i was with last night anyway would that be her  
Welcome All Gem Ninjas ^-^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff