Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako Helpers <Go here for help with the RP>
General Plot Discussion Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:43 pm
have a fun idea for a plot but your needing some people to join in?

bored in byako and you want something to do?

well this here is a thread where you can bring all these things forward with members and bring fun stories to life!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:57 am
I have Ending a forest spirit who studied alchemy in Byako for its explosive purposes and I have no idea what to do with her. Originally she was a part of the group which attacked the clans and later joined gunlock academy and most recently became a member of the ninja school.

None of these things really suited her and I would apreciate someone helping me find a plot that would fit her uniqueness.

xXBeginnerXx

cheeta-katt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:21 pm
You could always do what I did, which was cross my fingers and randomly post someplace that was active. xD That always seems to work.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:04 pm
I tried that three times already with Ending. No luck.  

xXBeginnerXx

cheeta-katt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:36 pm
What, and nobody replied to your post? Or she just kinda mills around and doesn't do much?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:57 pm
I would help throw Ending into a plot, but I'm kind of tied up at the moment.
Once I get the replies I am waiting for, I'll see if I can come up with something.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:15 am
I ended up being ignored or never replied to.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:21 pm
Well you're always free to pop in any threads that I've replied to recently. ^^ Goodness knows my characters could use some company. Just be sure to, well, make yourself noticed. It's doubtful anyone would reply to your posts if you just say "Ending entered and watched" or something like that. You know, helpful suggestion. I haven't seen any of your posts, so I can't say you do that without any proof. oO  

cheeta-katt

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:51 pm
Well, to help us out, could you try to explain some of the uniqueness that you want to show off?
I know that it would help me come up with plots that might fit.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:26 pm
Well Ending is a forest spirit who came to the big city to learn a trade and she picked up alchemy Particularly the making of explosives as her primary trade.

She makes explosives mostly (Not just normal ones but magical ones like time bombs or ice bombs or fall bombs) But she knows enough about alchemy that she can transmute some metals and other alchemical basics.
On a couple occasions she has even created homunculus (Though by destroying her lab in the process.)
Picture: User Image

History in Byako: Ending started out by being hired to blow up the faita clan mansion while everyone was out and was then hired to blow up the kanareshii mansion but she failed.

After that she went and enrolled into Gunlock academy of secret agents and learned alot of there tricks (nobody posted a little after I joined.) The place was blown up by someone else so I moved Ending to Ninja academy where I was ignored when I talked to people and did things I then continued trying to become known in the ninja academy with no luck.

Species: Ending is a type of nature spirit, she has the ability to hear how trees feel but has no special connection beyond that. One special ability among her people is being able to alter her body weight by reflex so they can leap branch to branch like squirrels. She does not need to eat rather she gains substenence from smell which however makes her ill in the presence of bad odors and consuption poisons with scent.
Like others in her species she has a short atention span and a strange way of talking.  

xXBeginnerXx

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:32 pm
Hmmm...
Interesting.
I've been thinking about pulling out some plots involving the Ten Organization (that evil organization that hired Ending to blow up the clans) and their evil deeds, but haven't really had a chance to do much but work out more details of the group and its history.
I'll keep my mind and ears open for good plots for her though.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:55 am
I've been thinking of trying to open up a plot sorta thing with the Hunters and Jarians, but Deathstar hasn't responded to my post yet. Depending on how busy the Tenth Sea Library is, I'll either have Brett go there or just try and find some way into the Jarian base for 'im. Any advice on this? And no, it's not an attack mission. That gives me an idea though. Faulty, maybe you could bring in the Ten Organization as the ones who started the whole Hunter-Jarian feud. Unless the Ten Organization was only recently formed. Thoughts?  

The Mage of Space

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:04 pm
Well, seeing as Deathstar took the year off, I wouldn't hold my breath for a response.
Afos has a copy of the Jarian door, but it doesn't connect to the Jarian base any longer.
And the Ten Org. has been around about as long as the city.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:44 pm
Hrm. Luckily, the Jarians are in the process of defending the Island Resort, and Lutia showed up there. It'll probably be now or never, but I just want an opinion or two. Should I or shouldn't I attempt to end the Hunter-Jarian feud?  

The Mage of Space

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:29 pm
For all intents and purposes, there is no Hunter-Jarian Feud.
hey have not fought once in the last few years, and they work together every once in a while.
Really, there are no clans really against any of the others, except perhaps DINER.

So, I'd say it's not worth the explanation it would require.  
Byako Helpers <Go here for help with the RP>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff