Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
Naruto Manga [Spoilers] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:13 am
There are quite a handful of people who read the Manga. It's quite interesting. It sets up the plot for the anime, so we'll see a bunch of crossreferences and possibly spoilers for those anime watchers. Here, we hold discussions of the manga, most of them will tend to be current.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:10 am
who read the last few chapter?... isn't the sasuke fight amazing? i love how he suddenly uses the mangeku even though he knows it will cost him his eyesight. AMATERASU! i hate how it just ends with that though and u don't know what will happen next crying
(this pertains to chapter 414)  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:56 am
yea i cant believe the eight tailed is a half bull half octopus thing  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:04 pm
SPOILER ALERT HIGH ON THIS THREAD

mmm it is quite nice to see sasuke getting the crap beaten out of him though he finally had a memory of naruto and sakura and kakashi. a touching moment really. the 8 tails knocked him down a notch, he isn't acting so high and mighty anymore.

Predictions for 415

Amertasu is used and since the 8 tails said sengjetsu (however you spell it) used water and has the advantage,the 8 tails will most likely counter with a fire based move, it may or may not be enough to stop the black fire. I'm not sure if the other cloud shinobi will join in on the fight but doesn't one of them look like the 8 tails twin?  

Eris5

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:41 pm
yea he does look alot like the 8 tailed  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:11 pm
if the cloud shinobi are anything like the cloud shinobi here then they will defenitely join in. hawk needs to find a way to subdue the demon which i do not think is possible. amertasu is like sasukes last ditch effort to do something. i could maybe see those two shinobi getting in the way during the fight and being harmed like the guy that looks strangley alot like the 8 tails. and the 8 tails being thrown out of the demon form because he hurt his bro or something. that could do it. i dont know really what will happen im excited to see. im also excited to see naruto's training is going so well. hes defenitely doing good, but will it be enough to stop pein?  

Eris5

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:46 pm
I just want to know why it is a ox octopus. I though 8 tails was a snkae.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:22 am
i think it is supposed to be, cause my friend said the same thing. or some web site just had it wrong... but yes Eris5 i do agree that it is good to see sasuke getting beaten up... it doesn't happen enough in the show. (cause sasuke is the writers fav. character xd )  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:09 pm
im not sure why its an ox octopus either...its quite a strange mix...but if you think about it a really powerful one...I think Kishi just wanted to mix things up alittle. everybody was expecting a snake so he had to suprise. and he already did an 8 headed snake before with orochimaru. and thats what the 8 tails probably should have been...but for some reason it was given to orochimaru's character. more guessed for next chapter? mine: we will see more of naruto's training, probably the next step in which he will be confused and they will have to dumb it down for him. sasuke and 8tails fight continues and im not really sure what will happen there. anything can happen at this point. team hawk is kinda in trouble right now especially with the other cloud shinobi there...they we're having enough trouble with just the 8tails....hopefully we get to see the raikage biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:05 am
i think that sasuke will loose his eyesight from useing the mangeku sharingan. ya, i think it will continue narutos training as well  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

master gaelin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:32 pm
In japenese mitholigy all the beasts revealed so far are the way they should be. So my guess is Kishimoto went out away from the orochi- 8 tails look due to its similarity to orochimaru.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:25 pm
Man that threw me off so much i was expecting a snake the WHAM oxtopus.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:36 am
i personally don't think sasuke will go blind from using his mangekyou, he may over a long period of time., but he may also steal Tobi's. being that sasuke is Kishi's favorite i doubt he would blind him. I think its funny the way to train for naruto "I whack you with this "special" stick and you return to normal" anybody think naruto will get so good at it, he will hardly change into a toad unlike Jariaya which turned all ugly toad like.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:22 pm
Man yeah the cane trick. I think naruto will master senjutsu. I also think that sasuke will Take tobis Aka Madara And become the last uchiha ever. And then after naruto will completely pown sasuke in a fight once he become the 6th hokage.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:54 pm
i think that sasuke might try to find itachi's body and steal his eyes.  
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff