Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
The Stronger Scout! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Hetfield

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:15 pm
I, am of course, a BIG fan of heart Sailor Moon heart but I am always....in conflict with who I believe is the stronger scout, Uranus or Jupiter? They are both Kick @ss characters that from my knowledge, have only really fought against one another, ummmm, once? and that was during the "Stealing Heart" series; or when Sailor Moon became Crisis Moon, which is my favorite form, but why can't the other scouts get cool forms like that??? anyways, who is the better?!? surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:24 pm
sailor saturn IMO beats them both ^_^  

Siren of Saturn

Starspace

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:33 am
salor jupiter i think, shes more of a fighter  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:13 pm
@Siren of Saturn : Yes but since it's practically a sacrificial attack , it doesn't really make her strong

Sailor Uranus claims they have stronger powers then the inner scouts but probably when Jupiter turns super she'd be able to beat Sailor Uranus  

Princess Makoto Kino

aurelia sabina

Codebreaking Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:00 pm
Actually, I'd have to say Uranus.

She derives her power of her home world in a more literal way than the inner senshi, she's also stronger and faster than Makoto is.

there was an episode where they actually fought and Haruka OWNED Makoto sideways.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:47 pm
Uranus. I always thought she was the strongest.  

Espada69

extrinsicPsyche

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:05 pm
All I can say is that Pluto would kick bother Uranus's and Jupiter's butts.
She has to be second most powerful after Sailor Moon
3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:37 pm
Siren of Saturn
sailor saturn IMO beats them both ^_^

*seconds* rofl

I always thought the Outer Senshi were supposed to be more powerful than the Inners, so I'm thinking that Uranus is more powerful than Jupiter. I also remember an episode where Uranus totally beat Jupiter.

Over all though, it's a toss up between Moon and Saturn for first, with Pluto coming in third. Moon for obvious reasons. XD Saturn- well, hello, she can destroy anything. And Pluto with the control over time. . . wicked.  

Alantie Mistaniu

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:43 am
I have always though that either Sailor Uranus or Neptune are very strong when it comes to the Sailor Scouts. Pluto is strong too as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:12 pm
I guess Sailor Uranus.

I'm a sailor Mars fan myself. mrgreen  

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Bad Quality Serena

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:51 pm
i would say usagi. not only because of her power,but she is strongest in heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:01 pm
In terms of physical strength, that's a toughie. I would probably say Sailor Uranus, even though I am an inner and Jupiter is my second favourite senshi.

Technically the one with the "strongest" powers, I believe is either Sailor Moon or Sailor Saturn. I say that because Saturn can use her powers exactly once to destroy a planet or very large object.

*shrug*  

Miss Ami Mizuno

Samantha_Grey

8,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:49 pm
yami_yugi_grl
I have always though that either Sailor Uranus or Neptune are very strong when it comes to the Sailor Scouts. Pluto is strong too as well.
agree. OOC: is that Tamaki in your sig?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:32 am
Princess Makoto Kino
@Siren of Saturn : Yes but since it's practically a sacrificial attack , it doesn't really make her strong

Sailor Uranus claims they have stronger powers then the inner scouts but probably when Jupiter turns super she'd be able to beat Sailor Uranus

It makes her mentally and emotionally strong. After all, it's not easy to sacrifice ones life and destroy the world at the same time.  

Ryuondo

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:07 pm
Samantha_Grey
yami_yugi_grl
agree. OOC: is that Tamaki in your sig?
Actually in my signature I have Wedding Peach, Only The Ring Finger Knows and I just added Fai D Flowrite from Tsubasa.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff