Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
!NEW! [READ NOW] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:15 pm
Alright it has come to my attention that things need to be worked out and organized to an even greater extent so please post here of your job as follows on the list. For i have a new system which will make sure everything is fair. it is the 2/3 system in which there will be 3 moderators looking after all the different customs...so.

Custom Bloodlines.
1.Hector
2.Ric
3.Eris

Custom Summons.
1.Hector
2.Bambi
3.Eris

Custom Weapons/Jutsu's
(a request has been made that you do not wait until the end of the month to accept or decline the weapon or jutsu, which i agree with)
1.Death_god_mito
2.Snowyloved
3.Jedimastersonic

so the system will work that it will take 2/3 vote in order for the custom to pass. THIS TOPIC IS NOT UP FOR ARGUEMENTS so no if's, and's, or but's about it. I do not feel it is right that one person gets to look after a whole section without anybody elses input on what they think of the jutsu, summon, or bloodline. so this is how it is going to work.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:28 am
With the Custom Weapons/jutsu, maybe you should only accept so many a month, not wait to only accept one or two  

Bambi Hyuuga

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:01 am
I was going with three and I'm going to approve one every ten days. and I know who ask you Eris. He has been borthering me for a while now.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:23 am
Sure i have though i only sent like 2-4 messages anyways i can help with custom bloodlines if you want. Well it doesn't matter which of those three it is.  

3Rton

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:59 pm
ok i need more people to sign up then for the acceptors right away. bloodlines is squared away  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:30 pm
I can go with the summons if you like  

Bambi Hyuuga

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:31 pm
ERis, you made me incharge of custom Bloodlines and Summons, and i'd rather be the one to do them, because if i have people working with me on them, i'll mostlikely get into un-needed arguements.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:37 pm
and we will keep this arguements to pm's but a democracy always has a 2/3 system of voting...and that is how it will be run here i like the idea of having many peoples inputs not just one.
edit:
and lately there has been no summons accepted or jutsus or weapons and already a slew of bloodlines.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:38 pm
Bloody hell, i can't stand this s**t anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:40 pm
...whats wrong hector? im trying to make everything fair. and i do not understand your point of view, customs have always worked this way since, silk and raijin even.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:43 pm
no, raijin and them all had one person with a job, people could share if they wanted, its just i'm sick of all the Democracy, and they stress at hime, also the fact that this guild is just, never mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:47 pm
nevermind is right. you want it to be less fair for everybody then i could rule this guild like a sour b***h but i decided not too and let everybody have a say in whats going on and let everybody do something.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:57 pm
sorry, guess i should of left the guild a while back, cause i seem to only make everyone angry.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:08 pm
No hector we don't want you to leave and sometimes yes you do make me angry, but everybody does for that matter, its something people naturally just can't avoid entirelly. I respect your opinons on subjects and i now you get heated about issues within the guild which shows that you really care about it, but you need to keep the cussing to a minimum and the nature of yelling to a minimum to help reduce arguements and feelings of anger towards you or towards other people.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:14 pm
I think i should cuss, and i havn't yelled. this just proves it, i piss off everyone  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff