Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:31 pm
Please fill out this form
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Rp name:[/b]
[b]Elements?:[/b]
[b]Bloodline/Clan?:[/b]
[b]Have you read the Starter Forum?[/b]
[b]Activity: (how often you are online)[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join the leaf?[/b]

[b]How can you better the leaf village?[/b]

[b]Give an Rp example:[/b]

The RP sample will determine if you pass into the village and become a member, the reason:
I am sick of the idiots coming in here, not knowing what to do because they don't read, and the cosplayers and morons who can't RP decently and ussually use one sentence when they could ussually put more. If I find you joining the village and not being approved I will deport you, and for those who RP one sentence, will start RPING alot better or I will start deporting, this is really hard for me, I'm sorry. In your application I'll put approved in red text under it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:16 pm
hehe... no ones here... hehe. biggrin  

locopedestrian

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:05 pm
(you still gotta make an rp example and cursed mark i don't even think it is in this guild and did you buy sharingan? I though Eris doesn't accept any sharingan)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:53 am
i already talked to him about it  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Etheral Chaos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:15 pm
Username: Treinx
Rp name: Trein Takeo
Elements?: earth wind
Bloodline/Clan?: none yet
Have you read the Starter Forum? yes
Demon?: none
Activity: (how often you are online) I'm almost guraneed to get on when Sengetsu gets on due to our having football and what not we always get on together
Why do you want to join the leaf? its active, and its the only place where my character to grow starong enough to defeat Sengetsu

How can you better the leaf village? Bringing good rp skills and training hard to become a med nin

Give an Rp example:Trein stood before him, the man he had hated for so long, his brother...Sengetsu Uchiha. The diamond-coated wire loosened dropping to the ground."I've waited for this moment." he said. He stared at his brother's blood red emotionless eyes and anger grew within him."you killed Senji, and took his eyes all for power." rage began overtaking him. He knew he was no match for the older sibling before him, but this did not stop the wire to extend out lashing towards Sengetsu aiming to shred the akatsuki cloak off his back. it gleamed in the sunlight as it lashed outward, and Trein's footing shifted as he atepmted to get leverage on his brother clearing him breifly to form handseals."kage bunshin no jutsu." two clones appearing beside Trein duplicated his actions and their respective wires sped towards the akatsuki member."I won't lose." there was a flash of blood and Trein fell to the ground pain cousing through his body.Sengetsu turned his head slightly speaking."Senji...was weak...unless you wish the same fate leave now." the clones around trein vanished and the wire fell useless to the ground around the young shinobi. Darkness slowly overtook him as he loss consciousness, his last vision being Sengetsu's cold red eyes.

((yea we live together, and I had permission to input sen's actions.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:42 pm
Wow just like SASUKE and ITACHI. 3nodding  

Dripples

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:26 pm
PLEASE don't make that comparison...this idiot always joins the guild I'm in, and since he's so much better at rping than me, he always ends up killing my characters off! scream ...besides hopefully he won't find anyone to train him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:46 pm
rofl My brother isn't old enough to join gaia.  

Detachi

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:51 pm
then count your blessings...my sister is almost old enough to join...and she has a profile written for this guild already, only because were all artist and we create bio's for our art. biggrin Its actually kinda cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:13 pm
Sound like it. My brother is itching to join and will join all of my guilds, including the one I made.  

Detachi

Etheral Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:19 am
yea I've killed your characters...and this one won't be any different  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:55 am
ooo i feel like i will end up like orochimaru if this happens xd  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:59 am
No advertising.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:01 am
Sorry you never put it in the first post  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash