Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lily_1295

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:40 pm
blaugh blaugh blaugh
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 43 IS OUT EVERYBODY!!!! I SAW IT AND READ IT ON ONEMANGA!!!!!!!!!
blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:07 am
Ohmahgawd. Talk about cliffhanger ending. I'm scared one of them is going to kill the other by accident. DDD:  

m u f f i n p h o b i a

Tipsy Codger

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:32 pm
Oh Christ, i could smell it! The Climax is so close, it is all down to this!

Well, that answered most of my questions, Kaname smoked the whole council except Grandpa Ichijo.

Rido's Powers are so unreal, and so is Zero's.

Only one more question, is Zero really going to, Or is Yuuki going to?!

Yuuki and Zero in the first volume, chap 5 i believe, Zero asked Yuuki to promise her, if he goes mad....shoot him, is she really going to? *Note that Zero gave Yuuki a small Gun*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:48 pm
i dont think they're gonna kill each other....but did you see the sneak peek? It looked like zero and maria...were KISSING?!?!?! but i am afraid for ichijo....  

lily_1295

BockiBear

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:45 am
Yay! I have been waiting for this to come out! I must read it now!!!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:54 pm
lily_1295
i dont think they're gonna kill each other....but did you see the sneak peek? It looked like zero and maria...were KISSING?!?!?! but i am afraid for ichijo....

Looks like Zero is a playboy.

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Luna Vampire Yuki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:38 pm
Im confused...what exactly happened, all i know is that Kaname-sama is tyring to protect Yuuki , and Rido Kuran tries to kill Yuuki, Zero wants to Kill yuuki, Takuma wants to help his grandfather end the Ichijo line, the night class fights to protect Cross Academy. Is all of this right? What did i miss?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:02 pm
OMG!!! xp xp scream I'VE BEEN JAMMED PACKED WITH SO MUCH HOMEWORK, I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN A CHANCE TO SEE THE NEW CHAPTER!!! AHHH! scream CURSE SCHOOL WORK!

xd But I'm so happy its out, that has truely made my week...I haven't read it yet, and niether have i read any of you guys comments yet....but YES!!  

haloeclipse270

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:12 pm
Luna Vampire Yuki
Im confused...what exactly happened, all i know is that Kaname-sama is tyring to protect Yuuki , and Rido Kuran tries to kill Yuuki, Zero wants to Kill yuuki, Takuma wants to help his grandfather end the Ichijo line, the night class fights to protect Cross Academy. Is all of this right? What did i miss?

Rido obsesses over Yuuki, he just revealed that he loved Juuri, Yuuki mother, and on chap. 42, he asked Yuuki to be his Juuri, if i'm not mistaken.

Kaname just let Yuuki do her things on Chapter 41, since she promised to return to him, so what he was doing in chap 43. was his own thing he had in mind.

Zero Loved Yuuki, but now knowing that she is a pureblood, his thoughts of her perished, now his intentions are destroy all purebloods in his path, even Yuuki, even though he aknowledges her innocence. But the question is zero really going to do it?

Ichijo said to end the Ichijo line, which technically means let's destroy each other to end the family line.

pretty much you got that all covered  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:27 pm
Okay, I've read it...whew...It was okay i guess, and I think zero means that as a person, yuki hasn't done anything wrong but as a pureblood well, her bloodline that is, has got to go...NO! I don't want them to fight though, that will be hard to read and watch...but i will either way...then kaname went and killed all those other vampires, that was ummm...freaky... sweatdrop

And does anyone hate cliffhangers as much as I do? xd
Who thinks Rido isn't really dead? I dunno its a gut feeling or something...but something bad is probably going to happen...

haloeclipse270

DarkRose136

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:39 am
haloeclipse270
Okay, I've read it...whew...It was okay i guess, and I think zero means that as a person, yuki hasn't done anything wrong but as a pureblood well, her bloodline that is, has got to go...NO! I don't want them to fight though, that will be hard to read and watch...but i will either way...then kaname went and killed all those other vampires, that was ummm...freaky... sweatdrop

And does anyone hate cliffhangers as much as I do? xd
Who thinks Rido isn't really dead? I dunno its a gut feeling or something...but something bad is probably going to happen...

I totally agree with you about kaname killing all those people...slightly freaky...
And then Rido, i hope he is dead....and Zero, just what has he become?
I can definitely feel the climax is coming, and it better be next chapter xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:25 pm
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
Luna Vampire Yuki

Rido obsesses over Yuuki, he just revealed that he loved Juuri, Yuuki mother, and on chap. 42, he asked Yuuki to be his Juuri, if i'm not mistaken.

Kaname just let Yuuki do her things on Chapter 41, since she promised to return to him, so what he was doing in chap 43. was his own thing he had in mind.

Zero Loved Yuuki, but now knowing that she is a pureblood, his thoughts of her perished, now his intentions are destroy all purebloods in his path, even Yuuki, even though he aknowledges her innocence. But the question is zero really going to do it?

Ichijo said to end the Ichijo line, which technically means let's destroy each other to end the family line.

Thanks that really helped me a lot, and did Kaname really kill all of the Senate, and is Rido taking Kaname's Place?  

Luna Vampire Yuki

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:48 pm
Luna Vampire Yuki
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
Luna Vampire Yuki

Thanks that really helped me a lot, and did Kaname really kill all of the Senate, and is Rido taking Kaname's Place?

Yes, Kaname blew off their heads just by a finger, accept Grandpa Ichijo.

Rido is the Master of Kaname, Titling Rido as "King of Purebloods", While Kaname is prince, Yuuki as True Kuran Princess.

Now Rido is wiped out, Something KAname guessed Right, using Zero as the his Master's Killer, Is he also going to realize Yuuki is now under the mercy of Zero?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:15 am
OMG!! IT IS SOO AWESOME~~

anyways....it was interesting how Rido is wanting Yuuki to be his Juuri...I wonder what would become of Zero and Yuuki...ne?

Kaname-sama is soo cool~~  

Deleted1111111

Luna Vampire Yuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:46 pm
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
Luna Vampire Yuki
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
Luna Vampire Yuki

Yes, Kaname blew off their heads just by a finger, accept Grandpa Ichijo.

Rido is the Master of Kaname, Titling Rido as "King of Purebloods", While Kaname is prince, Yuuki as True Kuran Princess.

Now Rido is wiped out, Something KAname guessed Right, using Zero as the his Master's Killer, Is he also going to realize Yuuki is now under the mercy of Zero?

So Zero's under Rido's control? And are Kaname and Yuuki still supposed to be together (get married)?  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff