Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Aquarium? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquarium?
  Yay
  Nay
  Whuteva.
View Results

AmeKisaki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:12 pm
Am I the only one excited about the aquarium coming out?

I've only heard negative things about it- it sounds too similar to some other net aquarium, Gaia is just sucking up more money from us, we'll have even more glitches on top of the ones we've had for weeks...

I like 'net fishes.
This is one update I don't wish to be rid of (yet).
Yeah, it's pointless, but isn't Gaia in general pointless?

>.>
Don't beat me for making another topic about the aquarium plz.
I thought it would be nice if people could actually find it...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:27 pm
Well, I am really excited about it too. It sounds fun and there would be more things to do. Besides, the fish look cute. biggrin

<(^.^<)

Twisted Creativity

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:08 am
it seems Gaia is releasing another new feature to distract us from current glitches and the ever so long delaying of zOMG

I'm not one with patience for net fishes and what not, so I'll most likely never use it

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:17 am
Love me, Dread me...

I doubt I'll ever use it and I'm sure plenty of other people will ignore it too because it is a random add-on to Gaia which is useless and pointless.

...Eternal Dread me.

Epic Flawless

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RadioactiveWraith

Friendly Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:04 pm
I dunno about this Aquarium it sounds like another way to siphon gold out of us lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:31 pm
I have no life, so I'll probably use it.
what? how you see fishes?  

AmeKisaki

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:39 am
I'm excited :3
It looks kinda cool. And if they have an aquarium, who knows what will be next. (HOMIGOSHZOO)
I'll probably use it, it'll give me something else to do on Gaia.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:09 am
It all depends on if!
I get some sort of gold from putting my time into it. So yeah.
*shrug* I guess I'll end up using it occasionally though.  

Myra Mire

RadioactiveWraith

Friendly Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:56 am
well it better be worth it lolz  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:27 pm
The Clam that everyone gets to put in the fishtank acts like an extra 'daily chance' and the happier the fish are, the better the prize, so im gonna wait and see what prizes you get b4 passing judgement. On the other hand, ive heard the euipment is MEGA expensive and ive just sold a puny goldfish for 3000 gold at market, so if the prices remain like that, im not gonna bother with it.  

SOLDIER Blaise

CatBoyPirateLover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:16 pm
I sorta like the new aquarium. I just wish there was more to do with it and that we could get things for it without having to go to the Cash Shop. Not everyone has the money or is able to leave the house to get one. I am sorta handicapped at the moment with a back brace and large cast on my left leg and have nothing to do but play on Gaia. I also wish the damn clam would work.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:22 am
I'm using the free fishes I got in the daily chance for a ghetto tank. Everything is expensive on the market place. I was thinking about getting some gaia cash but prices always go down whenever I try to get a piece of the gold making action so I'll sit this one out. emo  

Rabid Keese

Vampiric Demon

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:30 pm
Eternal-Dread
Love me, Dread me...

I doubt I'll ever use it and I'm sure plenty of other people will ignore it too because it is a random add-on to Gaia which is useless and pointless.

...Eternal Dread me.

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:08 am
AmeKisaki
I've only heard negative things about it- it sounds too similar to some other net aquarium, Gaia is just sucking up more money from us, we'll have even more glitches on top of the ones we've had for weeks...
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
"weeks" xd  

Pailzor
Captain

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:09 am
Dictator STD
it seems Gaia is releasing another new feature to distract us from current glitches and the ever so long delaying of zOMG

I'm not one with patience for net fishes and what not, so I'll most likely never use it

I swear, they said the battle system was gonna be released three years ago... stare stare  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff