Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Reviews
Kingdom Hearts Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  magicgold
View Results

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:36 am
What can be said? Disney and Final Fantasy. Perfection. Or very nearly. RPG plus action plus humor. With a dash of classic FF confusion thrown in. xd I don't think I've met anyone who HASN'T played this one.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:05 am
This game is one of the most awesome games ever.
I loved the colosseum fight with sephiroth.
mrgreen  

xwhateverxdudex

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:36 am
I'd have to say that Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game to play. 3nodding It's the only PS2 game I've ever actually 100% completed. xD!!
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:21 am
I've finished it twice. xd  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:14 pm
User Image

My husband just bought Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories for the PS2. We have Chain of Memories for the GBA too, but still. >_<;

®îñí Ïkãtå®û

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:18 pm
Kingdom Hearts was an awesome game and personally I think they should have stopped there.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories...was so freakin lame I wanted to shoot myself there for have never finished it.

As for Kingdom Hearts 2 they screwed with the original and made it worse. Not only did I get bored with this game, but I was seriously disappointed with it. You had more areas to explain and check out and so on in the first game this one you had a certain way you must go and so on. It gave you no room or feel of freedom. And the Little Mermaid world was just dumb. stare In my opinion Kingdom Hearts 2 a HUGE let down.

Now this Kingdom Hearts for the PSP...the name escapes me right now looks interesting but I heard it has the same battle strategy as Chain of Memories which if that's true I wouldn't touch that came with Vincent Valentine's Cerberus.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:22 am
Dude has the GBA Chain of Memories, too. I wanted to play it just to see how the story goes, but my eyes really can't handle that tiny screen. So when I heard about the PS2 version, I was psyched. I haven't played KH2 yet, either. I'll have to remember not to expect too much. Sounds really disappointing if they took away some of the freedom of the first one. sad I hate it when they do that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:35 am
User Image

Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories IS Chain of Memories .....remade for the PS2 with better graphics & voices. .....And a few cut scenes. It's overall the exact same game.

®îñí Ïkãtå®û

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:45 pm
Purple: *nods* My mother has the same problem but she can play for a short time. However, she even gave up part way into the Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories game, and she rarely ever quits a game. *nods* Maybe if you don't get your hopes up it might be a descent game to you, but being as I'd played the first one and loved it I was expecting at least on par with the first game and this one in my opinion fell short. Yeah, I hate when they take away some of the freedom too doesn't make it as fun I think.

Ikataru: *nods* That's what I heard but nice to have it confirmed now I know for sure not to get it. Thanks for the info.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:49 pm
- ♥ - No problem. ♥
My husband said he actually likes the PS2 version a lot better than the GBA one. I guess because of the added scenes and much better graphics.

®îñí Ïkãtå®û

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:05 am
Another reason to get the PS2 version. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:35 pm
I see...hm...well that's interesting. I don't know the Gameboy Advance just kind of ruined that game for me so I don't think I'll pick it up for the PS2.

However, there is a new Kingdom Hearts game out on DS right now. I know at least one friend who got it, but I don't know just doesn't really interest me all that much. What do you guy's say?

There will be a Kingdom Hearts released on the PSP now that one interests me. What do you guy's think of that one?  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:09 pm
I've heard good things and bad things about 358/2. I'm still trying to figure out how to say the title. xp My brother will probably get it, and I'll probably borrow it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:21 pm
I've only ever played the GBA game, I found the riku mode annoying as all heck though.  

aamiller321

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:55 pm
Purple: Don't feel bad I'm the same way I've yet to figure out the title of that game. *nods* I see well if that happens let me know how it is alright?

Miller: I never made it that far in the game the whole thing annoyed me. What about Riku's mode bothered you?  
Reviews

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff