Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silent Tears Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplaying and meeting a lot of new friends through chat, games, etc. 

Tags: Roleplay, Chat, Contests, Games 

Reply General Discussion & Home Page
Notice Board - Guild is Open for Activity & Updates ~8/21/12 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent Tears Guild
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

6,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:14 pm
This is where I will post all new announcements concerning the guild.

Past Announcements can be found HERE!
I place announcements in the past announcement thread when the current month ends. I will keep certain important announcement out so that they will be easily located but all other announcements will migrate to the old announcement thread.

If you wish to make an announcement please message me and I will post it or you can post it yourself and I can add it to this post.

Quote:
Are we allowed to post in this thread?

This thread is for announcements so that people know what is going on. If you have an announement feel free to post it.

Quote:
What exactly is this thread for? What is its purpose?
This thread is for people to see what is happening currently in the guild and what has happened to the guild in the past.

Quote:
Could you please explain the layout of the Notice Board?
We have a new layout which allows you to see the current month's activities in this thread and all past month's activities in seperate posts starting with the oldest month which is when the guild started to last month. When we start a new month, another post will be edited to add the previous month's activities so that the current month's activities will be in this post.

8/21/2012 ~ Lately I have been cleaning up the thread. Not sure if I will make it active again, but at least cleaning it up a bit.

Announcements from Last Month that are still Important:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:15 pm
10/03/08: Massive guild revamping going on - guild has been cleared of it's inactive threads and completely wiped of inactive members. New threads and important threads are being put back up and should be able to be found easily.  

Silent Tears Guild
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

6,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Silent Tears Guild
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

6,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:55 pm
10/08/08: Guild is officially open once again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:04 pm
10/15/08: First I want to thank the people who have jumped right in to becoming active once again. Also, I want to say that I have updated many of the threads. The most important note is that our guild has it's first ally since reopening. The is our crew member Demonic Storm's Guild - Wanderers of the Path so please check it out. I also added the subforum Opinions & Discussions so check it out.  

Silent Tears Guild
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

6,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Silent Tears Guild
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

6,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:23 am
10/18/08: I have added three subforums: General Discussion, Games Galore, Spam Can. Please check them out.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:00 pm
10/24/08: Updated some threads and sent out some e-mails. There is also a new subforum called Allied Guilds.  

Silent Tears Guild
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

6,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Silent Tears Guild
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

6,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:05 pm
11/2/08: The winner for the October 2008 Point System is Zerodaimu Kyupura Azaraku. Congratulations Zero! And the winner for October 2008 Lotto Raffle for 800 gold is KagomeHigurashi08! Congratulations Kagome! All people who have invited people who have joined have been sent a trade with their earnings. Guild is completely updated for the month of October 2008. Also, a lot of new roleplays are getting active so please check them out. Guild has been completely updated for November.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:51 am
12/1/08: Sorry for being busy this month. Hope to have an event for Christmas up soon. Congratulations to Dark_vs_Light who had won the Point System Raffle. Please make sure you sign in so that you are eligible to win. Also, the Lotto Raffle was not drawn as only one person entered and her tickets have been moved to next month's drawing.  

Silent Tears Guild
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

6,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Silent Tears Guild
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

6,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:47 pm
1/1/09: Congratulations Xinith for Winning the Monthly Point System Contest! And congratulation to Athena831 for winning the November/December 2008 monthly lotto. Christmas Extravaganza is still continuing until January 6th, last of the prizes should be given out the 7th. To get to the party, click HERE!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:38 pm
1/1/09: Everything has been updated today, so please check if you think something should be somewhere and if something is missing, please tell me. Also ShopKeepers Street has been added as a subforum for should that guild members have. Otherwise, I think that is all for now.  

Silent Tears Guild
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

6,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Silent Tears Guild
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

6,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:28 am
1/9/09: The Silent Tears Guild Christmas Extravaganza is officially over and most of the prizes have been sent out an accepted. Also, Pet Chat has been added to the Pet Subforum so people can comment on each others pets so that they do not have to post in each others threads.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:49 pm
2/1/09: The Silent Tears Guild Mule has been hacked and I am unable to access it any more. So from now on, all official announcements and the like will come from me, KagomeHigurashi08.

Also, I ended up winning both the Lotto and the Point System, so no prizes need to be given out, which is a relief since I lost all guild funds due to the hacking.

Because I do not have access to guild funs at this point the Lotto and Point System will be closed until further notice. Please still sign in as I will still be giving a prize away for activity when I have the means to do so again. I will have a big giveaway to amount for the months that the Point System is closed. The amount of winners will equal or be more than the number of months missed. That is all for now. Sorry for the inconvience.  

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200

Silent Tears Guild
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

6,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:18 pm
2/13/09: For once gaia worked rather quickly and I got the guild mule back though all the money and items are gone from it. So all announcements and stuff will now come from the guild mule once again. Thank you for all your patience and I will do my best to get some gold soon so that we can open up the point system and lotto again. Thanks again.

The Guild Mule has been returned to me as gaia worked rather quickly for once and that means that I am able to accept trades for the Guild Lotto once more. So Guild Lotto is now REOPENED. Thanks for your patience and sorry again for the inconvience that this may have caused some people.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:26 am
5/21/09: School year is over so trying to get some activity back in the guild.

Reopened the point system for June and will have three winners with the special point system to reward those who were activity from February to the end of June. I have also updated the points up to today so everything is up to date. Lotto is also open.

I switched the roleplays to the front page of the guild as that is what is most active in the guild right now besides the pet journals. All the guild main stuff will now be found in the Guild Business and Main Items Subforum which replaced the Roleplay Station Subforum. The only non-roleplay items on the home page are the sign-in thread, the navigation thread (which has been updated today), and the notice board.

I sent out PMs to all the members to see if they are still interested in the guild. I hope to see some more life in the guild soon as everyone ends school and has a little more free time on their hands.  

Silent Tears Guild
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

6,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Silent Tears Guild
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

6,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:25 am
8/25/09: Sorry that I have not been that active everyone, I have been extremely busy. But I did roll winners for activity Point System from Feb-July. August will be held on Sept. 1st hopefully and I will be holding a massive raffle at that point for all who posted in the sign in thread from Feb-Aug with a larger prize (hopefully) as a big point system activity prize.
Congrats to Point System Winners:
February: Princess Kushinada
March: KagomeHigurashi08
April: Demonic Storm
May: Misa Hiranuma
June: KagomeHigurashi08
July: Demonic Storm
August: Will Find out Sept 1st
Feb-Aug Big Raffle: Will Find out Sept 1st  
General Discussion & Home Page

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items