Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silent Tears Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplaying and meeting a lot of new friends through chat, games, etc. 

Tags: Roleplay, Chat, Contests, Games 

Reply General Discussion & Home Page
Introducing ... Yourself Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent Tears Guild
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

6,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:21 pm
Hey all, we want to know about you so tell us a little about yourself and why you joined this guild. Can include what ever information you want but do not give anything more than your first name and don't tell us exactly where you live for safety reasons.

So now let the introductions begin ...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:25 pm
Hi, I am the Silent Tears Guild mule account so my job is to handle donations, giveaways, threads, and all that fun stuff that comes with owning a guild. I do my best to be fair and all that I ask is that you follow the rules and we will get along great. If you have any questions feel free to come and ask me and I will do my best to get the answer for you or send you somewhere where you could possibly find the answer. I hope to make this guild a success and hope that you are there to enjoy and be a part of the experience. Have a nice day and enjoy the guild.  

Silent Tears Guild
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

6,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:35 am
Hi, my name is KagomeHigurashi08, feel free to call me Kagome. I am currently the owner of this guild and doing my best to make it active once again. I am a cat fanatic, love to roleplay, and even own a art shop now. My username used to be RikuNakamura08, before I was hacked. I love anime and manga and also enjoy roleplaying so if you need someone to roleplay with feel free to ask. I am currently a college graduate with an English Literature Degree and will be teaching children in South Korea English. If you need any help with things, feel free to ask. I am sadly no longer as active on Gaia as I used to be, but if you catch me on, feel free to say hi. I love to have friends on gaia and hope you all will join me here to have a lot of fun.

Updated: 8/21/2012  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:48 pm
Hi, I'm Misa, I love to roleplay and enjoy animals and reading. Favorites are romance and manga. I am 18 currently as hope to be more active in the guild. I love to sing and I am very active in my church. Hope to become friends with all of you.  

Misa Hiranuma

Demonic Storm

5,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:42 am
Hey im demonic storm, you can all call me storm if u want. Vampire finatic doesnt quite cover what i am, ok lets just say Vampire Finatic multiplied by infinity (im so much of a vamp fan that i have many people thinking i am a real vampire). I Love to read(generally science Fiction or Fantasy novels), i am a rp addict who generally prefers vampire rp's but is willing to join any other rp depending on the topic of rp. I love love love... no wait love doesnt quiet cover it... i ADORE the twilight series (i have all 4 books) and am EXTATICLY overwelmed by waiting for the movie. It's driving me insane with waiting to see if the movie is as awesome as the books are. I love the colour green and love animals(woves mostly but others are cool to). I am a drama pupil myself as i always find a way to be involved in productions (I am generally part pf the backstage crew but hey im good at my job,) i have received 2 awards for my duties in stage produtions. Manga and Anime is an absolute almost-obsession of mine though i have more a vampire/mythology obsesion than i do for manga/anime items. im almost done with my third year in highschool and i think i better stop typing so that you people dont have to read so much(Sorry comes with a rp addict i guess)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:26 pm
Hey, I am Zerodiamu Kyupura Azaraku but I am sure you would all rather call me Zero, so feel free to do so. I am into roleplaying and all that so if you need a guy to join your roleplay feel free to ask. I am pretty simple, like anime, manga, the likes and do like to read. Anyway, not much to say but hey, and feel free to come roleplay with me.  

Zerodaimu Kyupura Azaraku

Princess Kushinada

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:00 pm
Hi, I am Princess Kushinada, but feel free to shorten it. I enjoy reading, playing games, and talking.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:46 am
Hey all, I am Dark_vs_Light but please feel free to shorten it to Dark. I am hoping to get involved with some roleplays and hoping to get along well with everyone. I like to read and I hope to be active once more. Feel free to get to know me. Um, I like to read as I said before and hope to expand my horizons a bit later on. Enjoy.  

DarkVSLight2012

Chocolate Goo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:46 pm
Hey Hey, I'm Het Zu. Really the only reason to get on gaia, for me, is to roleplay(they just don't pay enough at the slots :/). Anyway, I have some roleplays that I just don't like that much, IE school rps, I get enough of that crap already. But I love roleplays that include every kind of race possible. GO WEREWOLVES! I normally log on when in a good mood, if I'm not on, it probably means my day sucked and I'm out and about with friends trying to make it a bit better. Finally I hope to be making some new friends here. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:01 pm
Me Nod Fanatic....friends can call me Nod or Matt....everyone else can call me The Disiple....anyways, I'm a Rp fanatic, and love to write my own stories....and i'm kinda crazy....  

Nod Fanatic

Wealthy Vampire

4,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Pandan-chan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:15 am
ChipSyrupWhip Cream

。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*:.。.✿・゚’゚*✿.。
Hi! I'm Pandan. You can add -chan to the end if you want. ^^ I love Japanese things; manga and anime. I am really random when I want to be and I love to make new friends! I am really friendly, so don't hesitate to talk to me!
I can make banners, profile layouts and other graphics. (^_^)
I love to RP. So soon, I will start to RP in the RP forum. : D
Hope you guys have a fun day! (^_^)
-I love to decorate my posts, so you might see a different one every now and them. : D

ChipSyrupWhip Cream

General Discussion & Home Page

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces