Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Thread Graveyard (forever dead)
Your Inner Animal Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Real or Imaginary?
  real
  imaginary
View Results

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:30 pm
What animal do you feel most like? or what animal would you most like to be like?~ real or imaginary!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:16 am
I think the better question would be, what animal do you think I'm like.

... I'd think you're most like... a big cat of some kind... maybe a puma... Because you're so cooooool and lax... but won't hesitate to rip someones face off, disembowel them and watch them drown in their own blood if the absolute need arises to do so...
Okay that was a bad analogy (hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe ... it was on purpose a bad analogy...)

let's start again...
At first, my gut was to say you were like a parrot... but that's probably because you're green... or something. But really... I guess you are kind of like a parrot. You're talkative, seem to like to gossip sometimes, and I almost never see you in a bad mood (To me, it always seems like parrots are smiling... especially when their mouth is part way open... you know?). You like to be colorful... and there are other things... but I can't think of them really well right now.

... I just think it would be interesting to see what kind of animal other people think of you as.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:16 am
... I'd be a silverfish... I think... I don't know... ... It kind of fits...

Or a wolf, maybe... something that travels in a small group, doesn't like too much attention, and will defend the others in the group... so... I guess wolf fits pretty well.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:54 am
OH, I just LOVE your analogies!~ very descriptive, with supporting ideas!!!

I do think the big cat fits. Can you believe most of my school mascots have been some kind of wild cat! There was the tigers, wildcats, and lions.
Plus, I am a Leo. And I do agree with Garfield in probably every way. You are very perceptive! I do try to stay laid back, but I do have that temper that can make me want to slap some one back in line if I get too rawled up. xd Like you with your wolf pack, I can be very defensive of those I care about. Guess that's why I come across as being talkative. I like to be social and genuinely care about those closest to me. And I guess I can squawk loudly when excited. rofl

I hope my talkativeness is not offensive. Ya know, not too gossipy? Part of the reason I talk so much is that I really want to see this guild survive; I try to give everyone something to talk about. And I guess, that's as much for myself as it is for everyone else, too; because, truthfully, I miss going to college, and having a big family around to socialize. There are certain members of Watu that mean the world to me (you know who you are wink ), Everyone needs friends. And I love being there when one of mine needs me, even if it is just to listen. (yes, I can do that too!)

I don't see the silverfish as in the insect, but maybe the words themselves kind of fit. But I think the wolf and how you describe it, does fit you very well... not the big, bad wolf kind of thing of fairy tales; the real life ones.

Gweener

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:31 pm
Eh... I just happen to really like silverfish, if you remember. I think they're cute for God knows whatever reason.

I was starting to say you were a cat... but cats and talkative don't really go together when I think of them... I think of cats as... extremely arrogant. They're so cool and indifferent because they think they're better than everything else. I hate that kind of arrogance. I'm arrogant myself, but I'm not that type of arrogant. I don't believe I'm high and mighty and everything below me is either to serve me or so far beneath me they don't matter at all. ... That's just the feeling I get when I look into a cat's face when it has a neutral expression... arrogance and smugness... and to be honest it pisses me off.

... At least that's how I see a cat... So... I thought it fit you at first, but then when I looked at it further, it really didn't fit anymore.

A parrot isn't perfect either... but I thought it was closer than a cat.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:45 pm
... I'm assuming, of course, that you totally aren't arrogant. No behavior that I've seen you exhibit hints at excessive level of arrogance. Self-confidence, yes. Outright arrogance, no.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:14 am
Phew, I'm glad you said that! I was hoping I wasn't coming across as arrogant. Although there may be some who's crossed paths with me that may say that, but I am better than them, so... twisted
Ok, I'm being silly right now (I had a good night of sleep- the first in weeeeeks!), but really, I am prejudice: I hate stupid people. sweatdrop
And the people that would say that about me, really are... like Idiocracy stupid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0yQunhOaU0

But, no, I don't consider myself arrogant. Especially here in Watumelon. Out in the world, I feel relatively intelligent, but here in Watu, I feel like I am surrounded by smart people (many smarter than me.) (insert thought: Mostly I feel like a plain jane: not rel pretty, but not ugly; not brilliant,but not an idiot... pretty much right in the middle for everything.) And that's where I like to be. I would never talk down to any of you! Besides, I actually care about y'all. I love to hear when you're happy, and I hope to be a good friend through the bad times. I know, for me, most of the time, just having some one to share with, makes you feel like you're not alone in your struggles, and that, for some reason, makes a difficult situation bearable. That's what I love about a good friendship; the balance between give and take. And that's hard to find because so many people are completely self-centered (I'm not going to say selfish or greedy.)

Maybe I should be some kind of primate? But that's kind of a cop out, huh?... too close to humans. But they are social. Some are very vocal; generally laid back but can get worked up into a tissy; has their lazy times and wild times. Maybe I'm a dolphin? But I hate that choice just because it's a popular choice... too easy. Naw, I still think a wild cat is the best fit. Even though I actually love dogs and also can't stand the arrogance and stubbornness of felines.

I still like you as a wolf though. I was thinking last night that it fits pretty well with you because you seem to be family oriented, you fit well within the pack or gang, but still have that potential to go off on your own and be the lone wolf. Also, nocturnal at times. Sometimes it seems you thrive at night. And though I haven't seen it personally, I get the sense that you can be ferocious if provoked; maybe even predatorial if survival depends on it. Does any of that ring true, or am I off? And are we thining of the same silverfish,... the insect? I'm having trouble seeing the cuteness.

Oh yeah, I know this post is getting ridiculously long, but I just remembered something else I thought last night. I bet you perceive me as a little gossipy due to my inquiries pertaining to your trip. *laughs* I'm sorry if I seemed nosey. I had thought you'd wanted to share and since no one asked, that no one cared. But I had these crazy ideas of how cool it would be (I admit I let my imagination get carried away) if two Watumelons met and hit it off, and ended up getting married and living happily ever after. What a story that would be!?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:10 am
Except that this person was totally already married and much, much older than me.

And yes, I'm talking about the insect. I just think they're cute. I made a post about it a while back... probably in Yackity-yack.

I still think you're a parrot. Parrots are social and vocal, and can "get worked up into a tissy"

And, no... no you don't want to provoke me too much... I can go berserker... ignore all pain I get and just focus on making the person who provoked me suffer, no matter the cost to my own body. That's why I had to get more control over myself... It wasn't a very good thing when I went berserker.

The predatorial thing I'm not so sure about... If someone had something I wanted, I'd rather team up with them in order to use it than to take it by force. But I guess if they didn't comply and I wanted or needed it badly enough... It would depend on the situation and potential benefits of the different courses of action.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:00 am
Oh yeah, I definitely remember you mentioning that you thought silverfish were cute. Ever since I was a kid, I thought they were menacing looking; like they would pinch you with that tail! Enlarge it and you have a perfect monster to kill in a vid game.
And the predatory: I guess I was picturing like an end of the world event that left very few. I think you could and would do what you had to do to survive. I know I would, but some how, I think you'd be more efficient.

I guess I'll take the parrot. At least if if have to, I can take a pretty nice bite; enough that most would probably retreat. Ew, and then I get to fly!
I haven't had much luck with birds in real life, though. Can't stand the noise. But I do love the wild birds. And parrots are special, exotic.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:54 am
I was thinking end of the world, as well.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:04 am
Hmmm... maybe people don't like to say they are similar to any animal ???  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:15 pm
Right... so I came back in here and was looking at this stuff again, and I just want to say to you, Gweener: You are intelligent. I have this flaw where I just innately don't like someone if I don't think they are intelligent... and I like you a lot. So... you have to be intelligent. I think what makes you feel a bit plain Jane is when some of us (probably my fault, most of the time) start to talk about stuff that's out of your (and frankly, most normal people's) knowledge bases. It happens to the best of us... And it can make you feel like the people around you are much more intelligent than you are...
I really don't want to come off as arrogant or offensive in any of this... so I hope I don't... I don't want to have somehow turned a compliment into an insult... man, that would suck. Intelligence and knowledge are different. I personally have more respect for intelligence than knowledge. Someone can have a lot of knowledge and be a complete idiot. To me, a lot of the people who hide behind knowledge and use it to act arrogant are usually the less intelligent ones... because... people who are intelligent tend to know that there's always someone out there who will know more than you, or they know how useless acting arrogant can really be, and that more often than not, it is usually harmful to be arrogant...

I don't know...
To me I guess, intelligence is displayed through how you act, not what you say. Intelligence... is how well and quickly you can use the knowledge you have towards whatever goal you need to accomplish... I guess.
... Wow... I wonder how that'll sound to someone else who reads it... considering I said that on the spot.

... Or maybe that fits the definition of wits... I don't know... Intelligence, knowledge, wits, and wisdom... so similar but completely different at the same time.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:28 pm
Aw, thank you, ChainsawDooM. That means so much to me.
You are such a great person. I like you and respect you, too. I love learning about new stuff. I believe you can never know enough. And you do such a good job at stimulating my brain and give me something to think about. I am happy to have you as a friend.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:13 am
And I'm glad to be here for ya! 4laugh  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic