Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
California Costume Meet Up Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:34 pm
There's this thing called a Cosplay Meet Up where people who cosplay make a group and meet up somewhere in that costume theme. We should make one for Sword of Truth in California. Anyone interested?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:43 am
thats neat and all but i dont cos and i live in SC.....so unless someone would be willing to get me a plane ticket....i cant attend  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Miroku2235
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:18 pm
Same here, Cali is a long way from us...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:30 pm
I was referring to the ones in California. ^_~  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:42 am
Phanari
I was referring to the ones in California. ^_~

...thats not fair.....i would go....but me am poor.....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:52 am
So tragic. You should go to a sci-fi con dressed as something from SoT. I bet you'd find a lot of people going, "::points:: Ooooooh!! heart "  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:24 pm
Phanari
So tragic. You should go to a sci-fi con dressed as something from SoT. I bet you'd find a lot of people going, "::points:: Ooooooh!! heart "

really you think so?.....i dont know...i dont dress up for anything....i have only 1 thing i know i will dress up for....my funeral....other than that its up in the air....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:39 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

really you think so?.....i dont know...i dont dress up for anything....i have only 1 thing i know i will dress up for....my funeral....other than that its up in the air....

BAGS! I couldn't imagine living life like that! SO BORING! I've done cosplay since I was a little girl. And been making my own since I was 6.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:36 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

BAGS! I couldn't imagine living life like that! SO BORING! I've done cosplay since I was a little girl. And been making my own since I was 6.

yea its all t-shirts and jeans here...anything clean...or the least dirty....i jst throw on wut i see first....i do spike my hair....but i dont own a shirt with even one button on it or pants that arent jeans....well i only have like 4 shirts and 4 pairs fo pants....but thats only cause i dont need much more....im not a clothes person...thats a strange thing to say...like "Yea, im not a phone person. when i wanna order pizza i write!"....yea....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:28 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

yea its all t-shirts and jeans here...anything clean...or the least dirty....i jst throw on wut i see first....i do spike my hair....but i dont own a shirt with even one button on it or pants that arent jeans....well i only have like 4 shirts and 4 pairs fo pants....but thats only cause i dont need much more....im not a clothes person...thats a strange thing to say...like "Yea, im not a phone person. when i wanna order pizza i write!"....yea....

I should have a talk with your girlfriend. She's not doing her job.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:55 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

I should have a talk with your girlfriend. She's not doing her job.

yea she gets mad at me all the time and talks about how she needs to bring me cloth shopping....but yea we hardly get to see each other....so when we do we are really not worried about cloth shopping...and i wont be able to see her for another week now cause she saw her friend Star this weekend and when she asked if she could come over to my house tommorow her dad said "No....". she asked why....and he said that she had already been out once this weekend....so yea i hate him...him and the mom are a b*****d and a b***h...and im not jst twisting this to make myself look like a poor pathetic victim...they really are assholes and i would beat the s**t outta them but if i do i would nvr see Li again so yea...the angst i must keep bottled up....*screams* okay...i feel a little bit better now....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:26 pm
I'd give you chocolate for that angst but I'm afraid SOMEONE left the kitchen full of fake chocolate!
I know how that situation is. My boyfriend lives in Northern California, so I only get to see him on his weekends that he works (he's a military man ::swoon: smile and when I visit family up there. He's trying to get a place closer to his weekend location, but right now, he can't find a job out here.
It's funny how we met.......he was holding me down to get a shot. I kicked his shin and then he asked me out fifteen minutes later.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:23 pm
Phanari
I'd give you chocolate for that angst but I'm afraid SOMEONE left the kitchen full of fake chocolate!
I know how that situation is. My boyfriend lives in Northern California, so I only get to see him on his weekends that he works (he's a military man ::swoon: smile and when I visit family up there. He's trying to get a place closer to his weekend location, but right now, he can't find a job out here.
It's funny how we met.......he was holding me down to get a shot. I kicked his shin and then he asked me out fifteen minutes later.

holding you down to get a shot? gun shot or liquor shot? im confuzled....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:46 pm
Needle shot. I have a phobia and they were going to test my Depakote level.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:48 am
Phanari
Needle shot. I have a phobia and they were going to test my Depakote level.

oh needles....eh no problem with them here....cant really have a problem with them after you had allergy shots for 4 years.....  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff