Submit

Tyki Miku
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:56 pm
Hello, and welcome to the Noah family!

Here, you can post a bit about yourself, or just say hello. =]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:20 pm
KONICHIWA X3 names mizu pleased to meet yah
IM currently an exorcist i have the noahs curse like allen I have 3 innocences im part fox demon so i have fox ears and 9 tails ,long black hair that changes silver sometimes and i hate people calling me by my real name i have a certain crush on a certain noah X3 im always alone but have great friends  

Tarouchoo
Crew

Dark Allen xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:29 pm
Hello, my name's....Allen but just so that it wouldn't be confusing to other people, my friends usually call me Daisuke! Obviously, my favorite character is Allen! XD

P.S. I am engaged to xLavix! XD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:39 pm
Hello!
Today my name is Dr.CloWn-I was formally known as Teh Zombie Bear. +)
I like Fetus’s, Zombies, and organs.
I collect organs. (=
I like trees too. Save them we MUST!
So yeah and that’s my story!~
KK – p e a c e !
SeeYa around!~~~~~
O:!

[ Para-Kiss ]

xX_Debitto_Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:56 pm
i feel like posting here even though im a noah xD
just so all you people i never met before will know who I am~
The name is Debitto the noah of Bonds you may have seen me before every here and there i wander and I enjoy going into the forums where you sell and buy stuff Im a very friendly person and I accept all friend request and enjoy talking with people the only things that usual get on my nrves are people that nag if you ask me nicely to do stuff im more likely to do it im usual out of character cause if im in character i need to act like an a*****e xD but i do stay in character the best i can in roleplays which i enjoy if you want to learn more feel free to talk to me

User Image
BANG BANG~ heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:05 pm
wow nice pic! x3  

Tarouchoo
Crew

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:11 pm
Hello, my name's Marie, nice to meet you~ I'm new to the guild and the guild's new, so I thought I might as well introduce myself. What to say about myself? Well, currently I'm really into D. Gray Man, although that's a given. I've been trying to keep up with the manga. I like roleplaying, I'd be willing to join any D. Gray Man roleplay within this guild. Er, if I can, since I'm a really busy person. Marching Band owns my soul until maybe Concert Season. If you want to get to know me you can PM me, chances are I'll add you to my Friend's List after that. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:57 am
Hello, my name is Demon or Death(nothing else Pl0x)
I am an exorcist with the ability to summon Things surprised

*I hope they continue the Anime Version of D.Gray Man next year*
(I like to read and watch all manga and anime I like)  

iDameon

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:13 am
I'll keep it short
The name's Cat or Kitty or any name you wanne give me.
Mostly I'm nice and if I don't like you, I'll shoot in your foot ^^ (that only happened once, so no need to worry 'kay?) but I sometimes shoot someone for fun
I'm loving to meet everyone here.
And I'm cheery, so if I try to cheer ya up, don't be mad then ^w^
I love to rp and I don't do alot of cosplays.You sometimes just see me type another name...
I'm gladly accepting pm, friend requests and random comments
Love some certains persons from D.Gray-man, I'll let you find that out yourself ^^ (i'll give ya a hint, 3 guys and their names start with D, A and D)
I'm part Exorcist, maybe Noah, maybe an akuma...
Don't let my appearance fool you, I can be tough  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:34 pm
Good day,

My name is Stan.
I'm a rather complicated person but that doesn't seem to stop people from trying to be my friend. I can be extremely happy or completely in the dark depending on my mood. I enjoy to roleplay and write along with drawing. My favorite D.Gray-man character is Kanda. Loved him since the start, became disappointed when he wasn't in many chapter. I'll try to keep this to myself since not everyone here would like it but...I like yaoi/shounen-ai(guyXguy). Thought I should get that out but again I shall keep it to myself. =3  

Stan Kurogane

serenityofsand

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:28 pm
Heello, here arrives the least awesome of the group by far... I'm just, erm, myself. I suppose I can't say much... I love D Gray Man, Allen Walker and Tyki Mikk are my favorite characters, and I'm also a member of many other fandoms... not that you're interested, of course. rofl
I'm always online at least once a day, unless I'm grounded. My parents are quick to punish, you see.. well, carry on, I suppose. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:57 pm
hey XDD i am allen  

Child Of Spiders
Vice Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:08 pm
Greetings! I'm Viorica, or Vee (or Vicky, since someone gave that to me too). I'm a very high level Akuma and was able to develop a few human instincts to it. People tell me I'm nice. ^.^

(P.S. Komui is love~ razz )

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:16 pm
x3 hello

my name is ku, or what ever nick name u come up for me, but most of you already know me, but for those of you who dont

hello :3  

kibascheza
Crew

immortal_design

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:45 pm
Hiya'!

My name's Charcoal! (don't ask, I hate my parents whoever they are for that ridiculous name)

I'm a slave to the god of souls, Reko for cheating in a card game and attempting to kill him.. Now I collect the souls of the demons and give them to Anubus. Jackel headed watcher of the dead. 3nodding

I'm not the most lady like girl around but so freaking what!
That's the most I can say about me, so Hello!!!
User Image
(oh and yes I lurv D.Gray-man!! =3)  
~:.Welcome to the Family.:~ [[Introduction and Character forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas