Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:59 pm
Welcome to the guild! Tell us about yourself!

User Image
Message From The Guild Owner >> If you ever have any questions or suggestions for the guild, don't be afraid to contact me and let me know! I love hearing from our members on ways to make this guild a better place! I am here to make this guild the best it can be! Feel free to voice you're opinion on things we do around the guild!

- Toxic Pepper (Toxic Friday)

User Image
Message From The Co-Owner >> If you ever have anything that needs to be taken care of, I'm here to help. I'll be here for anything needed, literally. If there is any advice needed, you need help taking care of someone who you think is breaking the rules, or just need someone to talk to, send me a message and I will take care of it as soon as possible. I'm on about every day, so don't be shy. ^.~ I love making new friends, so even hit me up with a friend request, if you want. I love this guild dearly, and want to make it an awesome place, so hit me up if you think of anything that you think the guild needs. :]

-BritaniBoo-licious  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:06 pm
=O Call me Rika. I'm from teh U.S. =P

I luffles... Video games and the computer. >=D

Kashimashi ~ Rika

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:56 pm
Hello and welcome to the guild mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:42 am
Greetings Earthlings! I am Raven, Ravenous Raven and I sure am ravenous! My hobbies? Of coz it has to be sucking toothpick, harvesting my earwax, and fart barrage! XD LoL, Kidding! XD  

EnigmaFusion

Boba Jr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:11 pm
I am ICE CREAM MAN:
I am Ice cream man,
running over fat kids in my van,
when i ring my bell,
all the fat kids scream and yell.

Lol kidding.

So wassup I'm boba from the U.S. and I look forward to being here.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:34 pm
I'm wicked.

YAY

I'm done  

.x.Wicked.Smiles.x.

Beloved Warlord

EnigmaFusion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:25 pm
Boba Jr
I am ICE CREAM MAN:
I am Ice cream man,
running over fat kids in my van,
when i ring my bell,
all the fat kids scream and yell.

Lol kidding.

So wassup I'm boba from the U.S. and I look forward to being here.

Herm...where did I heard this 'boba' name....Ahah! is it from Saving Private Ryan, or just simply Star Wars XD kidding lol Nice meeting u guys here XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:37 am
I used to be Bobafett12 but i got the nickname Boba on another forum so when I joined here I made it Boba.

So yeah, Star Wars lol.  

Boba Jr

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:35 pm
Awesome  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:04 pm
Save your breath. We all know I'm awesome.*walks awesomely* *trips*  

Boba Jr

The Riddle-Gent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:24 pm
I am Alex. I am from Canada. I love computers, Video games, and hanging out with my friends!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:47 pm
The Riddle-Gent
I am Alex. I am from Canada. I love computers, Video games, and hanging out with my friends!! mrgreen

Welcome to the guild alex! mrgreen  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

hecticod00d

2,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:21 am
you can call me hecticod00d

Hey, How's it going? I'm Hector Perez April 12th is my B-day I am a 16 year old junior at MLEC, I study Electronics There. I love to play Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) and I also skateboard. I hate smoking and drinking. I am known to have a weird taste in music. I am really sweet and nice, but I can be a huge a*****e some times. I love to meet new people I find it fun. I can also be a nerdy gamer sometimes. I am not too big on sports. I do Goju-ryu style Karate, and I'm really good. 11-16-07 is a great day in my life. Questions,Comments, Concerns?, that's why there is a message button click it. Also If you have A Wii or PS3 message me so we can play online. My friends are really important to me. They all have always been there when something was wrong so I wanna thank all my friends for being.....well, friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:31 am
Welcome to the guild and thanks for joining =)  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

The Random Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas