Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
Writer's Corner Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:39 pm
post your poems, songs, and other written work here. It doesn't have to be ria related at all!

As a note to those who post: Please keep critisism constructive, also author's try to be open minded. Don't take offense to suggestions, use them to better your work!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:43 pm
Here's a song I started in my homeroom period today. It's no where near finish but I'd like some comments if possible XD

"Untitled" (it doesn't have a title yet Xx)

Breakaway from the chains of society
Slay the beast that stands before me
We already know our ending
Lets play it out from the beginning
Our beautiful demise

Lets dance in this masquerade
To the tragic music we have made
Our time is coming
Don't leave me waiting
Our song above the clouds  

Elpinoine
Crew

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:52 pm
Thats great Seyla!! I loved it!!

Here is a chapter of a fanfic i never got to finish. It is a Yu Yu Hakusho fanfic

Paper Flowers

Prologue:

A grin was placed on the little fire demon's face, letting his sword sip every drop of blood that has been poured that night. Two girls and one boy were dead, sprawled along the floor, the puddles of crimson blood sinking through the light cracks upon the concrete floor.

"Lousy spirit detective." Mumbled the little fire demon, licking off some blood from his arm. He steadily walked over to the three artifacts he collected, as he picked them up an evil laughter came through his lips.

Overture: Chapter 1

Selena sat in the fields of grapes, her hand gracefully detaching them from their stems. Her long lavender hair glistens, grasping the rays from the sun. Some people thought she was a fallen angel from heaven but if you looked carefully you could tell she was just a mere slave girl who worked for the dark ruler.

It was so hot in Tokyo summers, she swiftly whipped of some sweat from her forehead, even thought she was surrounded by apple trees and grape bushes, its still intense heat. A deep sigh came through her throat, as she heard her stomach growl for food. She gracefully placed her hand on her stomach then rubbed it without hesitation.

"Sorry, my stomach, you" have to wait until the dark ruler, himself, orders his guards to feed us, the slaves.� Selena said softly, then returned to her daily picking. She knew that if she was caught eating one of the grapes she would be killed, only the ruler could eat the grapes. Selena slowly picked the grapes and dropped them into the basket, sweat was streaming down hard and she could barely stand up due to starvation. She wasn't the only one, all the slaves around her were starving to death, and all of them haven't eaten in week's maybe months. Selena's soft lavender tone eyes stared at the grapes glistening in front of her eyes, as if food was god.

"Stop mocking me.." Selena said again in a soft tone, trying not to get the guards attention, again the grapes glisten, as if saying 'eat me, Selena, eat me!'

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to eat just one" Thought Selena as she picked the mocking grape and took a small bite into it. Smiling, Selena moaned in delight, she never knew grapes could be so good. She could taste the natural sugars, which had much more flavor than the slop that they were served.

She glanced around, being sure that no demon guards were around to witness her sin, biting into one measly grape when she was on the verge of starving to death. Lucky for her, no demon guards took notice of her. If they did, Hiei, the dark ruler, would know immediately, considering he controlled their every movement... he was however, letting his demon guards have free will, so as to give his mind more of a rest. She knew this from the quiet gossip that she would get every evening.

The sound of a whip cracking nearby caught her attention. She nearly chocked on the piece of grape in her mouth as she dropped the half eaten grape in her basket, working hard and quickly. She looked over at an older man, being whipped for nibbling at a grape. She frowned as she stared at the person holding the whip. Shigure.

She shook her head slightly, trying to ignore the shrieking of pain from the man and the crackling from the whip. She knew it is hard to ignore a crackling of a whip against half raw flesh, like a knife cutting through uncooked meat. She heard Shigure laugh devilishly as he slashed numerous times against the old man, who was on a verge of dieing. She cringed at every sound, as she put the filled basket down next to her and grabbed another on that was placed next to her.

Shigure, stood next to the fallen dead corpse that he so pleasurably tortured, he looked around, looking for the next fallen victim. Selena tensed as Shigure�s eyes examined every slave that was working, this made her pick grapes even faster.

His eyes beheld Selena, who was working in a suspicious pace, he raised his right eyebrow and walked regularly over to her, pretending that he never tortured the old crippled man. Selena can feel Goosebumps swarming up her back giving her cold chills.

"You're working hard, harder than all these slaves around you, why would this be?" Shigure said, his cold eyes streaming into hers, squeezing the whip in his hand, as if he knew her fate.

"Anything to please master Hiei," shakingly, she bowed in front of her, her long lavender hair swaying freely covering half her face as she stood back up. Shigure looked down at the basket that was lying next to Selena's feet. The half eaten grape gleaming at Shigure. A grin was planted on his face, an ear to ear grin. "Oh god, I forgot!" Thought Selena as she froze, knowing her doomed fate.

When she turned her gaze over to the temple, her eyes grew wide as she saw Hiei enter the fruit field. Swiftly walking by the dead corpse that was lying sprawled across the concrete, blood flowing out of the old man�s mouth and ears. Unable to move, she slipped falling to ground, Shigure didn't even attempt to catch her.

On your feet, girl." he ordered. Selena was still trying to catch her breath from the fall, and found it difficult to stand up. She pushed on the ground, trying to get up, but couldn't. Shigure glared hard, then quickly, kicked her in the side, causing her to fall again.

Shigure rolled his eyes as he roughly grabbed her arm, even sinking his nails into her delicate arms, and brought her in front of his face. The blood dripped down Selena's arms as he sinked deeper into her flesh. Selana bit her lip so she wouldn't scream out in pain; this would only lead him to more pleasure.

Shigure, still gripping her arm, took his other hand and swiftly grabbed her smooth hair and pulled it, trying to get her to scream in pain. Selena didn�t give in, but cringed, her flesh tensed with the pressure. He tipped the basket over with his foot, and grinned some more.

�You really think you could get away with this?� Shigure said as he let out another one of his annoying laughter. Tightening his grip with her hair, sinking deeper in her flesh, letting blood pour, staining the grass.

Shigure gripped his whip, and then raised it above his head. "I'll teach you some respect you worthless slave!" he yelled, bringing his whip down. She screeched, but never did feel the burning whip slash her back. She was shaking out of control, and heard everything was silent.

Selena opened her eyes, wanting to know what caused the silence, her eyes grew wide, it was Hiei. His Hand grabbed the thickness of the whip and snapped it in half. His crimson eyes staring into Shigure eyes. "W-What do you think your doing?" Questioned Shigure, as he dropped the remains of the whip onto the blood stained grass.

"I will do as I wish!" Demanded the little fire demon, the dark ruler. Shigure became silent as he glared at Hiei. Hiei returned the glare, he glared at him for a long moment and then turned his attention to Selena.

Hiei squinted slightly, "On your feet now" he said. She felt an uncommon surge run through her, she stood up and tried to keep her balance.

Hiei took her chin, squeezing it faintly, gazed at her, looked her over. He cocked his face side to side, then let go of her chin and circled around her. Selena felt herself stiffen again, wondering what he was doing. He scanned her body "Needs clothes, a bath, but she would do." Murmured Hiei.

Shigure was shocked. "H...Her? This slave? But my lord! She tried to steal your food... look..." he said, indicating the apple. Hiei grinned. "Yes... which means she got guts... she'll need them to be my servant..." he said in a cunning, evil tone. Selena felt her stomach do summersaults. WHAT A SERVENT! TO THE DARK RULER! Thought Selena. She went ghostly white, and felt as if she was going to faint.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:58 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Elpinoine
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:09 pm
silly little love poem I wrote while back..

I try to close my minds door
and forget where I put the key,my memories soar
for them to come crahsing back to the floor
the reason is your smile
When Im with you my heat beats a mile
But I know you don't love me
Don't care How I do for you
But thats ok,Because All I want is to be near you.

Flow of time is everlasting
Never stopping,always turning.
But time stands still when your smiling.

Nevermore these feelings for you
Ripped them out and spit on them too
now its cold,dead,in my grave
not one,able to be save

All I have to offer,its been given
Now look at me,Im not livin.
All because of this feeling.

........nevermore.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:11 pm
Awww that was sweet Joy XD  

Elpinoine
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:19 pm
heh I can be a bit of a romantic.. sweatdrop ..but your guys are awesome..Im jelouse.. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:23 pm
JoY_AnGel
heh I can be a bit of a romantic.. sweatdrop ..but your guys are awesome..Im jelouse.. 3nodding

I've been practicing a lot. My good friend...my god his poetry is so awesome. But I won't post it here cuz its his and not mine. XD  

Elpinoine
Crew

ShintoKazuya

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:05 pm
(I write alrite i guess)

"Darkness"
You banished the darkness that hid my light, unveiled the self hidden within me. You showed me I can move on and that no darkness can stop my light from burning bright, no darkness can make my light flicker because it is pure and true. You cleared the skies of gray dismay that hid me from the light I so wished for, you gave me sun when there was rain, you gave me heart when there was pain. If I was without you before, never again, I know now that I walk with you and I'm not going to lose pace with you. The turns come and the darkness closes in always but , its a fight worth fighting and its amazing that you thought my light was worht lighting. Everything is so clear and crisp whereas before, it was full of dark emptyness. The shade has been lifted from my light and My light has grown from a spark to a calm beautiful steady flame. None shall douse the flame with their darkness or wind. For this light is protected from within and only one can turn it out and thats not happening. You opened my eyes to blue skies, nite stars, sunsets, sunrises and the beauty of just being. You showed me the way when I was lost, you helped me up when I was tripped, and most of all You found me when i thought I was forgotten. I was never left behind, just blind and unable to see the grace and beauty around me. Share my light with the world you say?...It is a hard thing to do, easier said then done, but for all you have done and what you have made in me it's worth every step. Walking when im blinded trusting you to guide me to the right place. When im sad your there, when im mad your there, when i dont know what to do, you there to hold onto...comforting beyond your understanding, and as graceful as the wind. Thank you for helping me see again...and whatch over me now as I go onto walk in your shadow...

"Belief"
I find myself wondering if I can be who I want to be. My mind is full of the ideas and dreams or others, but is that what I want to be? To be some vessel others live through because of their own ineptness to be? Is it me who should take a stand and demand that I be set free? A man once spoke of freedom and equality, but the only thing I see is conformity. What has happened to our society of individuals? Have we becoms a society of one? We deface our home and replace the real with false, is our reality so real anymore? How can we be free for ourselves if we cant be free from conformity? Yes it is true that age can lead to wisdom, but what good is wisdom without action, What good is experience without purpose? Can the ideals of so few be heard of the roar of what we have become? Wisdom is fickle in its giving because you can only be as wise as you are experienced. The blind cannot lead the sighted , and et it seems they do. I find myself here realizing that in the words of Aristotle "I know nothing" and in the philosophy of plato "I am in the cave with my face to my 'reality' " How is it that we can share our thoughts , yet have them come out so different? How is it that we can read eachother, but not ourselves? Do not gaze at what you know, for is that truely what is? Instead look at what you dont know for in that you may loosen your covetous hold on "reality" and see that its not as real as it seems. One who is wise does not stick to a single thought, but opens themself to the truth that can only come from experience, as in the experience of knowledge...learning from many angles one thing to find its truth..that is true knowledge. In this I walk alone.

"Vision"
I see the scenes your words purvey, and I just want to say that I know you, your heart, your mind and your soul. I know the world you see I know the world you feel, my heart is closer than you know, to the world that won't let go, I see the fallen, and I see the lame. I walk by and listen to your words making a vision in my head to see what you see in yours. I let you speak your soul to me so that I might hear the real you and not just this charade you put on. Let me hear you more, see you more, feel the power of the words you say in my heart. All that is given can be taken, and all that is taken can be given back. I know what I see but do you? I know what I hear but do you? I know what you mean but do you? I see the visions of your words before my eyes and let the image fade to nothingness. Words are temporary but the feeling is not, the image is not, and the spirit behind them is not. What pictures are spoken to you by your heart? Are they real? Are they fake? Maybe describing what I se was a mistake? But in the truth of it all....this is what I have seen and I saw you fall in my vision from your words. The images fade and you get up and move on from the trip, an endless cycle of getting up and falling down to earth, is this life?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:41 pm
Who are you?

never could respect the
heart that broke apart
all because of you

I hear the stories and Ive read the poems
Ive seen the long line of tombs
of lovers who have loved you
now they're gone

Your a razor blade enforcer
and a hang mans noose
you never choose your victims
but you always make them pay

can love find the truth?

But you wont get the same reaction
when there is no attraction
baby I know all about you

Where have all the lovers gone
Perished to a heart untrue.

How could anybody love you

Machine Music

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:43 pm
You know it is tempting to start showing off my Little On-going fan story for Darius.....non-ria but I don't know if I should....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:00 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

georgia_peach5

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:18 pm
O_O wow Peach.....that's so.....that's awsome yet so sad...Me love it ^_^

I'm wondering if I should post any of my stuff...*is probably going to remain too nervous to*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:21 pm
Thanks. I was really nervous about posting too. You should post though I'm sure your stuff is awsome!  

georgia_peach5

Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces