Teen Titans: Darkness Dwells Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:44 am
OOC: Hi guys. I just joined the guild and was thinking of starting things out with a cool rp. This is based on an epic TT rp I did awhile ago so I'll be explaining what happened there and we will see if we can pick up a few years later >.>

Prologue:
Two years ago peace was shattered by the arrival of new villains and heroes in jump city. The ones that changed history where among them. A hero who went by the name Vamp arrived and quickly aided the Teen Titans, becoming an honorary member. It was during this time it was revealed that Vamp older sister, who had dead since he was a child, had been reborn in the girl named Terra. After some initial shock, the two got along like true siblings.

But another villain had come. One more destructive and evil then the Titans had faced. His name was EEF, the dark side of Vamp that had been ripped out from his soul many years ago. With the terror EEF brought, he also had disturbing news: Vamps father had been reborn on this planet also...as the one called Slade.

The shock was too much for Vamp. His father had been a great warrior and was now reborn as this evil and cunning man. Getting wind of this from EEf, Slade used this information to his advantage, narrowly escaping capture each time because of Vamp not wishing to see his father hurt.

However in the end EEf betrayed Slade and planned to destroy the city and the world. What ensued was chaos. Slade and his minions fought against the Titans and EEf who in turn where fighting each other. In the end though it was the Titans who came out the winners, having made EEF flee and Slade go back into hiding. After heart felt good byes, Vamp left the Titans and his sister behind, promising he'd come back some day after he tracked down and defeated EEF.

Two years later there is peace again but the villain and hero population is about to explode again. Old villains to are reemerging, including Slade, who is still bitter over his defeat.

Now it is up to heroes, both old and new, to defend the city. But even then a storm is coming, a darkness that threatens to consume everyone and everything....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:49 am
Rules:

1.No GODMODING EVER! I see you do this twice you will be looking for another TT rp

2. Romance is encouraged! Just no cybering please. Keep it clean folks. Also I have no problem on who ends up with who. Just don't get angry if the person you wanted was taken.

3. Limit your cursing. I know folks, I love to swear to but this is based on a kids show. Its fine to damn and such but don't have your post made full of f-bombs.

4. If we get to many made ups and not enough OCs I'll stop allowing made-ups until we get more OCS

5. Limit to only 2 made-ups. You can play a OC and have 2 made-ups however. This rule may be changed if we are in desperate need of people though.

6. Post all profiles in here please.

7. Have fun...or I'll cut you...with a rusty spork >.>  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:50 am
Profile set up for made ups:

Gaia Name:
Name:
Male or Female?:
Personality:
Summary of Life: (( Shouldn't be to short but you don't have to write a book))
Powers: (( No real limit but try not to go overboard))
Weapons your carrying and other misc stuff:
Looks: (( Anything from a pic to a good description. NO LIKE AVIS.))
Bad guy, Good guy, Other guy?:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:04 am
Main Good guys (( Not Limited to))

Robin:
Starfire:TeenTitans4Ever
Cyborg razz inkrRoseFox
Beast Boy:thes270
Raven:Hershey_Cutie
Terra:
Phantom (Kalvin Harris): thes270
Skeletor(Brian Mavris) : thes270
Jazmine:TeenTitans4Ever
Echo razz inkrRoseFox

Main Baddies sad ( Not Limited to just who ever I could think of XD))

Slade:
Brother Blood:
Blackfire:
Gizmo:
Mammoth:
Turgon (Hector Lupus):TeenTitans4Ever  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:06 am
Finally open!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:55 pm
Gaia Name: thes270
Name: Phantom (Kalvin Harris)
Male or Female?: Male
Personality: funny, outgoing, rarely serious, clueless, but very shy and awkward around girls
Summary of Life: Kalvin has allways been a little bit of an outcast and never had many friends, but what can you expect when his dad is a villian and his mom went missing a few years ago forcing him to move in with his Aunt and Uncle. Not to mention that the whole town knows about his powers, so he's looked apon as a freak by almost everyone except his best friend Brian, who also has powers. The two of them seem to allways be in trouble, whether they do it or not. It wasn't until they met Robin and joined the titans that they finally felt accepted.
Powers: phasing, flying
Weapons your carrying and other misc stuff: flute, bass guitar
Looks:
normal: User Image
hero: User Image
Bad guy, Good guy, Other guy?: good

Gaia Name: thes270
Name: Skeletor(Brian Mavris)
Personality:
Summary of Life: When Brian was born he was stolen away from his family by an evil cult and transformed into a half demon. after the transformation was complete, the cult returned him to his family and let him live a normal life. however, when he was thirteen, his powers began to appear along with his demon side. He is a generally well liked person but tends to spend most of his time hanging out with Kalvin. After joining the titans, he began to meditate with Raven to try to control his demon side.
Powers: turning into a skeleton, manipulating his bones, deconnstructing and reconstructing his body
Weapons your carrying and other misc stuff: guitar
Looks:
normal: User Image
hero: User Image
Bad guy, Good guy, Other guy?: good

I coud also be Beast Boy if you want  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:29 pm
(( Ok you can join and be Beast Boy))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:07 pm
(( Would like to join and good creation of the story background too ))

Gaia Name: TeenTitans4Ever
Name: Turgon (Hector Lupus)
Personality: mean, selfesh, clever, greedy, tough, power guy, affectionate, tricky
Summary of Life: Turgon use to be a Teen Titan, a guy who fought crime. then one day he decided that he wanted the team himself and tried to take the role of leadership from Robin. He even tried to purwue Starfire to eb his and steel her from Robin. But for his actions, Robin kicked him out. Turgon is even half wolf, werewolf, and human. He has a one wolf eye and human eye. He covers up his wolf eye alot.
Powers: dark magic, flight(has wings), fire, leaves markings, makes black pearls, shape shifts
Weapons your carrying and other misc stuff: sword
Looks: User Image
Bad guy, Good guy, Other guy?: Bad guy

(( I would also like to play Starfire ))  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:18 pm
Gaia Name: Hershey_Cutie
Name: Jazmine (NIckname=Jaz)
Male or Female?: Female
Personality: Shy, Quiet, Strong, Cute, Smart.
Summary of Life: She has been living in foster homes. But every family rejected her and abonded her. She lived on the streets when she helped with the titans one time. She became part of the team.
Powers: Plant and water manipulation. Flight
Weapons your carrying and other misc stuff: A staff that is a shape of a cross at the end. She wears two rings.
Looks: Angel User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Human: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bad guy, Good guy, Other guy?: Good

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:22 pm
Gaia Name: Gemini_x_Draco4Ever
Name: Gemini (Gemini Lobo Wolf)
Male or Female?: female
Personality: nice, cute, pretty, caring, freindly, tough, sad, happy
Summary of Life: She's a girl from another wolrd who was put in the orhanage at Earth as a baby. When she grew to age 8 she was adopted by the Titans and now see's them as her family and see's them as her teachers, emntors, and family. And now she's 13 years old. She's half wolf and human. and has a long lost brother some where out there. See's Robin and Starfire as her parents.
Powers: wind, shape shifter, multiplies, flight(angel wings), healer
Weapons your carrying and other misc stuff: wolf fang sword and bow & elemental arrows and a scepter with two wings on each side on the top of the scepter
Looks:
Regular
User Image
Hero
User Image
Bad guy, Good guy, Other guy?: Good Guy

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:26 pm
(( Ok. Two of you are accpected and TeenTitans4Ever you can play starfire. We still need a Robin, Raven and Cyborg to get this going though. Gem I'll let you join when you finish your profile))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:40 pm
(( You know what? You can guys can start. I'll post the main bad guys entrance when we have a full team though))  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:28 pm
((I could play 4 raven if you want...anyway she is my favorite character ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:03 am
Hershey_Cutie
((I could play 4 raven if you want...anyway she is my favorite character ^^))

(( That'll be great!))  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:04 am
(( Ok all we need is a Robin and Cyborg))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff