Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
"Every Lolita has a dream dress" Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prodigal Daughter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:11 pm
(Title is a quote from the little comic in G&LB #3)

Is this true? I know I have a dream dress, but do you? Have you managed to acquire your dream, or are you still fighting? Here is a place to share the trials and travails of working towards that ideal dress of yours....

I'll begin, I suppose. I had a rather large sum of money saved up for my dream dress, far more than it actually cost, when I discovered that it was no longer being sold. (I hadn't been able to navigate the Mary Magdalene site very well.) So, I put that money into my fund to buy a BJD, and actually managed to order her. After five ad a half weeks of waiting for a shipping notice for my dollie, I just discovered that the dress is being re-released. And I no longer have anywhere near enough money for it.

Such is life?

(It's this dress, by the way, in olive or navy)

Anyone have any stories to share?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:59 pm
Yuppers, I have a picture of it saved on my other computer. Its by Baby, but they dont sell it anymore. Someday I want to find it in white, its the ultimate princess dress heart I cant manage to hold on to enough money at a time to spend that much on a dress though. The best I can do is a 150-200, but the dress i want would probably run me around 300-400 sad  

fiaria

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Amanikitty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:32 pm
-C'est la lune qui conduit la danse...-

I have a couple of dream dresses. xD;

One of mine that I had gotten was the Marie Antoinette print by BTSSB.

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v296/28/26/579995615/n579995615_1547291_7620.jpg

Other than that.. I think my ultimate dream dress would probably be something I'd want to make in the future.

-...quand le soleil sera couché dans ton âme froide.-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:16 pm
Most people I know have at least a few dream dresses.

This is one of mine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

RozenNightshade

Senjo

Fashionable Hunter

3,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:28 pm
RozenNightshade
Most people I know have at least a few dream dresses.

This is one of mine:

That one is one of mine too except I want the black one heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:08 pm
I have a dream skirt that I want to make someday. I fell in love with this Metamorphose high waisted skirt.

I can't find any sewing patterns for high waisted skirts, so I might have to try and work it out myself. I won't be making it for a while, anyway.  

Seamstress

`MaliceMizer

Wheezing Codger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:00 am
I don't really look at the brand sites, so I don't have a dream dress...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:50 am
THIS one * W * , with This.  

sickle_bloodless

Piko Piko Princess

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:29 pm
I looove your dream dress. <3 Really pretty.

I know my dream dress is out there. I like brighter colours, but I find it hard to find a lolita dress that is brighter that still looks elegant and just right sometimes. I've seen one that I loved but they're sold outtt. u__u  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:50 pm
Piko Piko Princess
I know my dream dress is out there. I like brighter colours, but I find it hard to find a lolita dress that is brighter that still looks elegant and just right sometimes. I've seen one that I loved but they're sold outtt. u__u

You should save pictures of it and maybe you can make it or get it made. I make sure I save all the pictures of lolita clothes I like online, just in case I want to make more clothes.  

Seamstress

Crystal Orchid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:59 am
This one, absolutely. This was the second lolita dress I fell in love with and the first one is in Prodigal Daughter's post, but in dark red, beyond a shadow of a doubt.

As long as we're mentioning homemade versions of brand dresses -- does anyone have a series of instrustions towards making a JSK? I saw it on LJ once upon a time, but the images were down. If anyone's got them, please just say the word. :3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:25 pm
The AatP pleated sailor dresses and Milky Ange's sailor bustle JSK are my dreams. I have two of the AatP dresses (pink and navy), but the pink one is missing its bow in front. I almost got the Milky Ange dress on auction, but ended up chickening out because it had mysterious "stains" on the apron and suspicious looking photos. T__T;

spuntino
Crew

The Marquise

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:35 pm
Haha.

I'm so cheap, but I'd kill for that dress.
heart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:53 pm
Crystal Orchid
This one, absolutely. This was the second lolita dress I fell in love with and the first one is in Prodigal Daughter's post, but in dark red, beyond a shadow of a doubt.

As long as we're mentioning homemade versions of brand dresses -- does anyone have a series of instrustions towards making a JSK? I saw it on LJ once upon a time, but the images were down. If anyone's got them, please just say the word. :3

i'm buying thtat anna house dress here sometime eventually soon for prom. can't wait. i love it as well. i don't really havea dream dress. i just wish i had one. (so soon the dress will be mine, just have to hope it fits, i would cry if it didn't) though i do have some shoes from BTSSB that i would kill to get. they are $200, but so amazing! http://www.babyssb.co.jp/shopping/shoes/132856/132856-p.jpg  

purpalina

Sweetened with Splenda

1,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:18 pm
I have a lot of dream dresses. I've been wanting these for a long time

User Image &

User Image
(the one in the middle)

These are from an older collection, so I couldn't get my hands on them. Maybe I could replicate them someday =)  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff