Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Sakura Hime Kaden ~ Arina's NEW SERIES!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kel aka gandy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:27 pm
Arina's going to start a new series in the January 09 issue of Ribon (on sale December 1st). It's called Sakura Hime Kaden, more info is available here at wikipedia and here and here at Livejournal.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:06 pm
Hm... Sounds interesting. What ever happened to her last manga though?  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

kel aka gandy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:30 am
MemoryDragon
Hm... Sounds interesting. What ever happened to her last manga though?

Mistress Fortune was only ever supposed to run for three chapters. It did, along with 3 side stories. Arina then took a short break, and now this series is going to start. :]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:49 am
Does that mean she finished The Gentlemen's Alliance? Is Mistress Fortune going to released in the USA at all?  

Kuroiku

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kel aka gandy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:21 pm
Kuroiku
Does that mean she finished The Gentlemen's Alliance? Is Mistress Fortune going to released in the USA at all?

Yes, The Gentlemen's Alliance is complete. It's 11 volumes total, they should all be out in the US by the end of the year.
Mistress Fortune hasn't been licensed yet for the US, but it's very likely we'll hear something sometime this year.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:30 pm
So is shojo beat publishing Sakura Hime Kaden?  

Luna Vampire Yuki

kel aka gandy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:39 pm
Luna Vampire Yuki
So is shojo beat publishing Sakura Hime Kaden?

They haven't announced a license for it yet. The first volume of Sakura Hime Kaden comes out next month in Japan though, so it's likely Viz will announce they have licensed it sometime this year. Same with Mistress Fortune; I expect an announcement really soon (at one of the larger cons).

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:48 am
Hm... I've enjoyed the first four chapters. I'm looking forward to more of it. xd  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Hanaryn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:37 pm
To those who wants to read it but they are not selling st your place you can read it here.... 4laugh
http://www.onemanga.com/Sakura_Hime_Kaden/
i read many mangas here...>.>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:39 am
Uwa~ this guild...I haven't been here in so long. o3o (My username used to be Aisu-Kitsune, for anyone who goes way back...)

And I didn't know Tanemura started a new series. I just read the first chapter and it looks pretty cute.  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

sweetkittycupcake

Cluttered Witch

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:34 pm
it sounds adorable!!! but when do you think it will become available in the states?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:51 am
Don't know yet. We just have to wait for someone (most likely Viz) to license it. D:

There are a couple bigger cons in May, so hopefully some sort of announcement there.

kel aka gandy

panda21

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:10 pm
(I haven't posted here in so long...)

I think this series looks really cute. I've read all the chapters that are on onemanga so far and I can't wait for the next chapter! >.<  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:38 am
I love this series so far~ I've been following it since it started, it's pretty good ^^  

x Amethyst Rose x

THISISTOOEPIC333

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:01 pm
I love this series so far ^o^  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items