Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
Vampire Knight RP (No posty! >< Closed I say!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:01 pm
(OOC: A Vampire Knight Role-Play for at least Semi-literate people. Be whoever and feel free to just jump in with a made-up character. No character skeletons, please. Thank you, have fun. Please just jump in, no pming, just join and have fun. I'll assume if you can write you can read and figure out which characters are still available and which aren't. Thank you again.)

The moon was highest in the sky, clouded over and dull street lamps covered the campus in a void glow that seemed to blind. The night class was in session but Zero was up watching over campus from the slightly damp and rather dreary roof top. He sat silent, head down, thinking to himself while watching the window that held a pitch black touch and the only human he still managed to easily care for. He was losing himself, the E-Level itching at his insides, the dead, cold insides that he lost the warmth of so long ago. He longed for her to take them and melt them, make him go back to that warm little boy, too serious for his own good, and what was it all for, really? To become what he hated most of all but not have the guts to kill himself; to leave her and be in a place were she would never exist.

Zero leapt off the roof and proceeded back to his dorm, dropping a blood tablet into some wine and grudgingly lapping it up slowly, bitterness filling his eyes, disgust for his needs running through him as the fake blood did.

(OOC: Hope this is a good enough intro, sorry,it's been years since I last RP'd, please join!!! Really need a Yuuki)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:52 pm
Yuuki swung her self from a tree branch onto the top of the building. She huffed as she finally made it to the top of the building. Her eyes searched over and into the forest. Searching to see if any Day Class students were wandering around looking for the Night Class. She liked to sit alone at times and think. She noticed Zero walking back to the dormitory. I guess the night shift was over. "Hmm.. i guess I'll start heading back." She whispered to herself. She threw herself into the forest. The wind guided her to a safe landing. Her feet tingled when she landed. She'd would just run it off as always. She began to run back to the chairman's guest bathroom.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:23 pm
Smashing his wine glass against the wall, a mix of blood and wine trickling down it, Zero stood up and stormed out into the dorm's hallway. "Damnit!" He screamed and hunched over in agony, sinking to the floor and slamming his back against the wall. It hurt to resist the instincts taking over him, the smell of her blood in the distance begging for him, and the other vampires of the night class, how easily he could take his gun to them and end their worthless lives. They were the lowest of creatures and the pure blood among them the worst. Kaname....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:04 pm
Yuuki running she felt moisture and an iron smell in her palms. She stopped her running and noticed that she had blood. "s**t.. it must of been from swinging from the branches." She huffed out. She wiped her blood on her skirt. and then she hurriedly ran to the Chairman's Guest Bathroom, since her bathroom was broken. She pushed the door open and let the water run. Placing her hands underneath the water. Seeing the blood running down her hands and down the drain with the water. She looked at herself. She got lucky that time. "I have to be more careful next time.. Or else i wouldn't make it the next time.." She thought.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:21 pm
The moment the smell of blood lift his sudden victim's body he lunged himself in that general direction, running fast, and running hard. Zero's eyes glistened in longing for what he was now after, he tried to stop himself, but his legs refused. Need....to stop... he panted loudly while running, and was pinning Yuuki up against the bathroom wall before he could see what he was doing clearly. His mouth was looming over one of her hands. "Yuuki..." he trailed, his mouth getting closer than he wanted to her hand. Come on... snap out of it! He managed to gain enough control to lunge himself against another wall, bashing his body hard against it and quickly falling to the floor. From there, everything got dark.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:30 am
Yuuki eyes widen, holding her breath in. "Z-Zero.." She wasn't scared. She was surprised. She saw him bash his body up against the wall. She ran towards him. "Zero!" Yuuki sat beside him. She held him. "Zero! Answer Me! Please!" She begged.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:23 pm
Zero groaned, trying to get up but to weak and tired he slouched back down. He felt her heat besides him. "Yuuki... sorry... your hand..." he couldn't use full sentences and strived for keywords hoping for an explanation and her gripped at his own hands hard, trying to keep calm.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:17 am
Yuuki relaxed a bit. She was glad that Zero was still alive and breatheing. "What about my hand?" She looked at it and realized it was still covered in blood. But she didn't know how this affected him. She used her strength to lift him up and make him sit/lean against the wall. She kneeled beside him. "Zero.. tell me whats wrong... i want to help you.." Her eyes filled with worry and agony.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:39 am
"Nothing is wrong..." he trailed, calming down a lot but not daring to let himself look at her hand, the smell was agonizing. "You should probably clean that up and put a bandage over it" he managed slowly, "I wouldn't want it to get infected because of your clumsiness." He cracked a small smile, trying hard to stand but fell back down again. "I should hope you didn't push yourself too hard tonight. Did someone give you trouble?" He gazed deeply into her eyes for the first time since he had attacked her. "I'm sorry..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:09 am
Yuuki rolled her eyes and stood up. Zero was almost himself again. She stood infront of the sink and washed her hands. She wrapped a bandage around it. She sighed and shook her head. "I just have to be more careful where i swing these days." She smiled sheepishly. Yuuki walked back to Zero and kneel next to him. As he stared into her eyes. She did the same. With the back of her hand she caressed his cheek. "Zero.. don't worry about it, alright?" She stood up and grabbed her Artemis Rod and walked towards the door. "Well, I'm going to run once more around the school. You can never be to sure around here.." She smiled and walked out the door.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:39 am
He sighed when she had left, his cold cheeks still managed to feel as though they were burning from her touch. It was relief he had not harmed her, and agony that he couldn't feed on her. Damn... I'm really fading lately... He finally managed to force himself up and headed back to his dorm, sitting in the dark on his bed, taking another blood tablet, tracing over the delicate details of his gun with his finger tips. How could he not "worry" about it? He smiled at how dumb she could be with him, and laid back on his bed to think to himself more.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:13 am
Yuuki weaved through the trees. She got out her Artemis rod and she opened it as she ran. She plunged it into the ground and used it to leap over a small bush of poison ivy. She ran until she got to the dorm room. She looked at her watch. It read, 3:50. She yawned. She had walked into the dorm and crept in her bed. She didn't even bother to change. She curled into her fetal postion and she began to dream. Dream about things she didn't even remember. Seeing a woman. She breathed heavily and woke up. She was sweating and shivering. She was scared.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:02 pm
Zero thought. Thought about his attack, loss of control. Control... Something he'd always been able to manage well was his self control, since he was a young boy, losing it now was unimaginable to him. He wished he could enjoy slumber, it was night though and he rarely slept, so he just stayed there, on his bed, wishing he could be like Yuuki and sleep.

After a while of being on his bed he felt his mind slipping away and thought t best to go for a walk around campus, so he strolled along the hallway, down into the court yard and gazed up at the moon, quietly mumbling to himself about what an idiot he was and how scared Yuuki must be of him on the inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:36 pm
Yuuki looked to her side. Her friend still asleep. She looked at her alarm clock. She had only slept for 30 minutes. She went to her closets and changes. She put on her sweater and slippers. She walked downstairs into the kitchen and placed the kettle, warming up water for her tea. She sat on the stool. She was still shivering. From the cold and her nightmare.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:25 pm
Zero decided to approach the Chairman if he was up; doubtful but what else as there to do? Zero no longer strolled but ran, fast, and before any normal human would know it he was in the dorm hallway, walking for the main doors when he smelt tea in the kitchen. So he is up, that strange man... He gave another small grin and headed for their kitchen. "Chairman, I need to talk to you about Yu-" he stopped dead. "Oh... Yuuki, how are you?" Out of habit Zero nervously shuffled the hair on the back of his head and if he could, blushed. "It's late, why are you not asleep?"  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff