Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:56 pm
YAY!!! PHOENIX WRIGHT RP!!! WHOO!!!!! =DDD

Character list:

Phoenix Wright: MayaTheNobody
Maya Fey: MayaTheNobody
Miles Edgeworth: YuriNaruChan
Franziska vonKarma:
d**k Gumshoe:
Pearl Fey: MayaTheNobody
Ema Skye: YuriNaruChan
Apollo Justice: MayaTheNobody
Trucy Wright: YuriNaruChan

OC Character Skeleton:

Name:
Appearance:
Brief Bio:  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:59 pm
OC List:

Name: Magdalena Riposte
Appearance: http://fc71.deviantart.com/fs33/f/2008/311/3/9/Magdalena_Riposte_by_Miyoko_Dark_Water.jpg
Brief Bio: She became a prosecutor solely by accident. She has the ability to memorize a witness testimony to analyze it, but a week later, it gets wiped from her "hard drive." She can change some parts of her personality in order to become friends more easily with people. She has a tendency of being very charming and can become friends with almost anyone. She's also an artist and uses drawings and paintings in order to organize her thoughts for each case, so she always looks a mess, since she always paints just before going to court.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:11 pm
Name: Felicja Theodoric
Appearance: [ x ]
Brief Bio: Armed with a never ending source of idioms and a jittery personality. Felicja is an investigator with a keen eye and a fantastic memory with faces. She is generally friendly, quite blunt and when required she takes things very seriously.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:25 pm
Magdalena looked over some papers as she was trying to memorize the witness' testimony. She turned to the half-painted canvas and sighed. She only half-understood what was going on, hence the unfinished painting. She opened the door to her office and left, leaving her paints firmly closed, but with water and brushes everywhere. She closed the door behind her and walked, absorbed in her thoughts.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:37 pm
Felicja was left unaccompanied in the park, sitting quietly on the bench. She was somewhat in low spirits and more so tired having to run on minimal hours of sleep; energy drinks were proving to be an inefficient substitute for caffeine. Now finally, Felicja had some time to relax with nothing much else to do but wait for the next call. Whenever that might be, it was inevitable. All in a days work.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:41 pm
Magdalena continued walking and before she knew it, she had walked straight outside. She looked around and noticed she was in some park. "Hmm... Now... wait... which way did I come from...?" She looked around and was at a four-way crossroad.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:51 pm
It didn't take long for Felicja to take notice of a particularly interesting character who'd seemingly lost their way. Judging by her attire, seemed to be.. some sort of artisan, either by trade or hobby. She took a few more moments watching her and then stood up quickly, deciding to hopefully point them in the right dirrection. She approached shyly, "Looking a little lost there?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:00 pm
"Eh?" Magdalena turned to face this other person and she smiled. "Oh, yes. I do seem to be a little lost... I walked out of my office, without paying attention and somehow I ended up here. That's the problem with having a case with lots of witnesses and trying to piece together their testimonies to see where the defense could possibly find holes or contradictions and then fix them.... Oh! I'm sorry! I went off on a tangent!" She scratched the back of her head with a laugh. "Sorry. I'm Magdalena, by the way. You can call me Aggie."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:08 pm
Felicja seemed a little startled by her sudden "speech", but nodded politely and then put two and two together. "..Testimonies? Witnesses? Case? Ah! I know all about your types!" She smiled widely, not quite sure how that sounded to Magdalena. Her appearance certainly didn't strike her as the "Law" type, but her way of speaking certainly did. "Nice to meet'cha, Magdal..ena" She greeted her, slowly pronouncing each syllable. "Er, Aggie it is! I'm Felicja. So, you've lost your way you said?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:11 pm
Magdalena looked amused. "My type? And what type is that exactly?" She laughed slightly as Felicja stumbled over her name. "Nice to meet you, Felicja. Yes, I've lost my way....I tend to move on my own sometimes."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:16 pm
Felicja clasped her hands together, "Well, I have a good sense of direction! Maybe I can help ya, Ms. Prosecutor lady." She restrained herself from giggling childishly, very unprofessional.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:37 pm
"Oh, thanks! Well.... I work at a prosecution firm nearby.... do you know of it?" She asked, looking around in all the possible directions she could have come from.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:40 pm
"Prosecution firm.." She repeated the word several times under her breath, wracking her brain for the location of said building. "Uhm.." She breathed, "I think it's.. down that road and.. then you just have to make a left!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:43 pm
"Really? Oh, thanks so much! I should be fine as long as I don't get lost in thought again." Magdalena nodded to herself.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:51 pm
"I hope so, glad to be of service." She smiled politely and nodded curtly as well. "Just make sure to keep your head up." Felicja laughed a little. "Oh, and... erm." She mumbled shyly, fumbling with her small messenger bag. "I suppose this might be appropriate, if you need anything I mean," Felicja offered her calling card to Magdalena.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff