Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:10 am
What happens when elements collide? I guess were gonna find out.

If your wondering what this has to do with teen titans...Its about teens with powers. Is that good enogh for you? Also if your wondering how these people know each other its because they all enroll at the this school. On the fisrt day they realize that there is no school. It was planned this way to capture the kids and turn them evil. This was the plan of Viola Hemmings and some of her evil acomplesses. As soon as the teens enter the campus they are trapped theyre and in a force field that you can only pass though from the outside.

RULES:
No spamming
Follow gaia TOS
No godmodding
No cussing
C'mon guys lets keep this pg 13

FORM

[b][align=right]GName--[/b] (Your user name)
[b]Name--[/b] (Your charecters name)
[b]Age--[/b] (Your charecters age)
[b]Sex--[/b] (Boy? Girl?)
[b]Element--[/b] (Pick one of the elements listed Below)
[b]Side--[/b] (Good/BAd?
[b]Bio--[/b] (A little more on your charecter)[/align]

If you side with good you must be 12-18. If you side with bad you must be 19 or older. You can make up to three charecters.

you make it your own color and PM it to me.

ELEMENTS

Water
Air
Fire
Earth
Plants
Lightning
Time
Light
Dark energy
Heat
Ice
Paper
Telekinesis
Mind Reading
Levitation
Sight (invisibility)
Shawdow

CHARECTERS

GName-- jina44
Name--Viola Hemmings
Age-- 25
Sex-- G
Element--Plants
Side-- EVIL
Bio-- When she was young she witnessed her father killing her mother. She ran away and never saw them again. These events left her in an eliv twisted way

GName-- jina44
Name-- Maddie
Age-- 15
Sex-- G
Element-- Ligthtning
Side-- Good
Bio-- She enrolled at the school to get away from her abusive parents. She often has the urge to zap them to kindom come.

GName--
jina44
Name-- Amber
Age-- 13
Sex-- G
Element-- Paper
Side-- Good
Bio-- Extremly shy and wont even talk to her friends (if she had any) She is so shy every one thinks she is dum.

GName-- thes270
Name-- Nathan Gattlin
Age-- 15
Sex-- Boy
Element-- Earth
Side-- Good
Bio-- A lazy kid who tranfered to this school to chill and hang out with his friends

GName-- thes270
Name-- George Tanvin
Age-- 15
Sex-- Boy
Element-- Fire
Side-- Good
Bio-- Nathan's best friend and some what of a rebel

GName-- thes270
Name-- Scott Nester
Age-- 15
Sex-- Boy
Element-- time
Side-- Nuetral
Bio-- A very quiet kid who allways thought he was a freak due to his powers.

GName--Hershey_Cutie

Name--Sam
Age--14
Sex--Girl
Element--Telekineses
Side--Good
Bio--Unknown

GName--
Gemini_x_Draco4Ever
Name-- Jessie Wolf/Wolf Pirate
Age-- 15
Sex-- Girl
Element-- Air
Side-- Good
Bio-- She's a pirate girl who name Jessie Wolf but goes by Wolf pirate when she's defending the good and the inocent. She steals from the rich and gives to teh poor. She's also a very rich girl. Her father is a high class and mother is a middle class. Both parents are pirates.

GName--
Gemini_x_Draco4Eever
Name-- Tonia Wolf/Pirate X
Age-- 19
Sex-- Girl
Element-- Water
Side-- Bad
Bio-- She's a pirate name Tonia Wolf and cousin to Jessie Wolf. Tonia also goes by the name Pirate X. She was once good but then went bad. She then became an assaisn pirate that is hired by people and gets paye for her job, witch she does well. She and her cousin use to be like best buds but not anymore. So they never talk, speak, or see each other ever again. Her parents are pirates. Her fatehr bad pirate and mother good pirate.

GName-- Sairem Sedashy
Name-- Sairem Sedashy
Age-- 17
Sex-- Boy
Element-- Shadow
Side-- Neutral, i believe that not all people are of one side. i will explain this in his Bio
Bio-- Sairem is a Shadowlord, their powers were used ages ago to wreak havoc upon the Humans and werer called the Chaos elementals by the humans, they have resented the name for they always had fair reason, for the humans had always attacked them first, their forests where they slept dring the day, were destroyed and demolished. that is how it began. over time the humans had begun winning the eternal war, and now the only known Chaos elemental is Sairem. before His family died, he was of royal blood, and was held in utmost respect,he was nicer and more thoughtful than the rest of his kind, he mastered Shadow abilities quicker than any other shadowlord ever has. In his childhood it was discovered that he held the Shadow Void, the Stongest Shadow weapon, But Sairem Knew what it could do. He Ran away from His family Fearing that they would Use him agaisnt The Humans.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:35 pm
And yup it is kindof based on my first rp in Ben Ten acadamy.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:56 pm
rofl Ok peoples its OPEN!!!!!! rofl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:58 pm
Amber finnally sees the school. She walkes over to polk around. The whole place is empty. The lights in the building are off and no one is around. Guessing that shes early she sits down on the lush grass and takes a peice of paper out of her backpack. SHe begin manipulating it in midair. then she wonders why she was invited to this school.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:17 pm
Sam kicked at rock along the ground with her head low. She let out a deep sigh. The rock kicked toward an angel she levitated right back infront of her and kept kicking it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:28 pm
George was putting the finishing touches on his prank for the beginning of the school year when he looked over at Nathan who was standing by the door and asked,"Is anyone coming."

Nathan nodded and said,"Noone in sight dude, just chill." He then walked over to George and asked,"So is this thing supposed to work?"

George smirked and said,"Well, once I finsh hooking it up to the emergency sprinklers, instead of spraying water it'll spray grape soda." He then finished hooking everything up and said,"Finished now all I have to do is set off the sprinklers once school starts and we're good to go." After looking over everything one more time he smiled and said,"Ok dude, get us out of here."

Nathan nodded and the two of them dissappeared into the ground. They then reamerged outside the school and took seat under a tree at the front of the school. "This has gotta be your best work ever,"Nathan said as gave George a high five.

George smiled and said,"Yeah, I can't wait until school starts."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:06 pm
Sam grabbed her backpack and a close journal in her hand to her side. She started to head to school.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:44 pm
Amber noticed some other boys and wanted to talked to them but she was too shy.

<<And just incase you didnt know they dont know that every one else in the school has powers and they dont know that theyre going to be trapped in the force field.>>

As Maddie walked onto the school campus she noticed how empty it was. She scanned the area for some one. But all she saw was a small girl that looked as though she didnt want to be disturbed and afew boys. She began to walk over towards the boys.

Some where inside the school building...

Viola watched from a moniter deep inside the school. The only sound part of the hopelessly dilapitated building. 'Good thing I only invited 10 students. That way they wont be as much trouble as a real enrollment of children.' she thought.'  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:59 pm
George noticed Maddie walking over and said,"Hey Nathan, check out whose coming this way."

Nathan looked at who George was refering to and said,"Awwww, I see. The school year hasn't even begun and you've alrealy got your mind set on girls and pranks."

George smiled and said,"What can I say. I'm a man of simple needs."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:15 pm
"So whats up you guys?" she said walking over. "I imagined this place to have...you know...more people."

Amber was still too afraid to approch the older kids but she tried not to show it. She couldnt tell if they had noticed her of not. Now that more people were arriveing she thought it best to keep her powers on the down low. So she put away her paper and took out a book.

<<lol amber is kidof like ROD>>  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:24 pm
Goerge smiled and replied,"Not much." He then took a quick look around and said,"Mabey the busses are running late."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:36 pm
Maddie looked around too "I saw one other person...How bout you?"  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:40 pm
Nathan shook his head and said,"we've been hanging out here the whole mourning."

George nodded in agreement and said,"Yeah you're the first person we've seen so far."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:49 pm
She shrugs "Cool... so what are you guys into?"  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:50 pm
They exchanged looks and then said in unision"Music."  
Roleplay