Reply o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o
Random things said in bad situations! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smoliver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:15 pm
Have you ever had something pop into your head and have to say it no matter how bad the situation is. I've done that recentley!
I was waiting for my mate (Eleanor) who was on the other side of a busy road from me. We were trying to work out how she could get across quickly without getting squished. I looked at the cars and got a random idea. I yelled to my mate "Hey Eleanor! I've just got a brilliant idea!" She yelled back "What is it?" hoping it was going to be something useful. I yelled "DOUBLE GLAZING IN CARS!!!" Her face was like stare Lolz! rofl
I just want to know if something simular has happened to you, just for laughs! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:29 pm
It happens to me all the time. Although usually I can restrain myself, it's like you said; sometimes you just gotta.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

smoliver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:25 am
Exactley!
Like u said, I can usually restrain myself, but I just had to say it!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:25 pm
Or when you say something but don't realize exactly how people might take it.

I always have a song stuck in my head, and that led to this interaction the other day at work:

Me: *Song in head lalalala*

Boss: Let's turn the radio on, it's too quiet in here.

Me: Not in my head it isn't.

Boss: Uuuuuuuum.

Me: Oh dear ... not voices... not crazy.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

smoliver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:25 am
I can relate! I had a random song in my head (a song that I hadn't heard in ages so I had no idea why it was in my head).
Then my friend asked if I wanted to listen to her music and I said "No thanks. I'm already listening to some!" stare
My friend now asks random question like "Are you listening to music now?" stare  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:07 pm
I hate it when you haven't heard the song in a while.

Often what happens is someone will mention a word or phrase that my brain connects to a song and then it won't get out of my head.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

xxIBeKittyxx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:18 pm
*Uncontrollably laughing* It reminds me so much of... me... ^^ *Can't remember any experiences to share, but knows she does it often*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:24 pm
I'm thinking that it's something which would afflict almost all of the members of this guild.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

xxIBeKittyxx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:33 pm
^^ Probably. Not that most members respond.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:58 pm
Yeah... lame-faces.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

xxIBeKittyxx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:49 pm
I agree.
And I'm in L.A. It's cold, but I'm enjoying myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:12 pm
I have about 2 and a half feet of snow in my yard right now.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

xxIBeKittyxx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:20 pm
I'm sorry... o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:33 pm
A few years back I was sitting in the back corner of my class totally silent while the rest of the class was going insane when suddenly my homeroom teacher stands up and starts yealling as loud as he could that if we didn't shut up we'd all have detention. Of course this whole time I was paying no attention and had spent the entire class trying to remember what my friend had said the other night that had us laughing so hard. The moment everyone went quiet I remembered and started laughing hysterically while the teacher was losing his mind trying to get me to calm down and the only words I could get out were "Bilbo Baggins" I'm not gonna say what the thing was because I'll disturb everyone who reads it. mrgreen  

AzureSkiTTleZ

smoliver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:07 am
AzureSkiTTleZ
A few years back I was sitting in the back corner of my class totally silent while the rest of the class was going insane when suddenly my homeroom teacher stands up and starts yealling as loud as he could that if we didn't shut up we'd all have detention. Of course this whole time I was paying no attention and had spent the entire class trying to remember what my friend had said the other night that had us laughing so hard. The moment everyone went quiet I remembered and started laughing hysterically while the teacher was losing his mind trying to get me to calm down and the only words I could get out were "Bilbo Baggins" I'm not gonna say what the thing was because I'll disturb everyone who reads it. mrgreen

Haha funny! mrgreen Me and friend always say something fnny and then next day we try to remember it. But ofcourse we only remember it when everyone around you goes quiet. Embarassing but funny! xd  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff