Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Hilarious Archives Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:49 am
This is where you can post the hilarious things that happen in the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:01 pm
Zahzi
"Wow, you're a b***h with a capital C, arn't you..?" Deschain asked, tilting his head.

We use that at my school! I was like 'NO WAY!!!"
Randomly Gone Insane

"b***h with a capital C...? That makes no sense!" Adrianna barked at him, throwing her hands up in the air as she was confused.

And then she was all confused and I was like "Hmm...maybe he's not gonna go that far...maybe he was just being-"
Zahzi
"Wh'eeeeeeellll....The word rhymes with 'runt'..." Deschain said with a mischievious grin.

OMG HE ACTUALLY MEANT IT!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL *dies again*

Randomly Gone Insane

"So I stab here?"
"No! Here!" Aiden groaned in frustration, taking the knife back from her and stabbing Gabriel's throat, grinning as more blood splattered on his face.
"Oooh.."
"You guys.." Gabriel whined, not really enjoying the show of the two stabbing a dummy of her. "Can't you stab someone else?"
"NOPE!"
"NOPE!"

[[Hahaha..Ahh..violence..Such a funny thing.]]

That's just hilarious....XD  

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:22 pm
I try, I try.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:35 am
Worst part is, Deschain is pretty much me at school... mrgreen  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:49 am
I had no idea what the Hell you meant by b***h with a capital C, I felt so lost..And then you said "It rhymes with runt!" and I was even more lost for about five minutes..Then it hit me like a brick wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:46 am
...I love play-on words...I really do...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:16 pm
Lol, well I just have a really dirty mind. My friends have always said:

"The one who laughs last is clueless
But the one who laughs first has the dirtiest mind."

Yep.... wonder which one I am...

See, the thing with me is that I have a...er...'not so clean' mind, but instead of keeping some of those thoughts to myself, I sometimes decide to express them... Like I got in trouble at school because my Geometry teacher was talking about something and he pulled up his computer and it said "Kent" as the owner. And I was like "Kent? Who's Kent?" and my teacher of course said "That's my first name. Idiot."
I'm not particularly fond of people who call me an idiot, especially people older than me, so I said,
"Kent? Hey! That kinda sounds like another word I know!"

He glares at me all the time now....
What's really funny is that I'm forbidden to say the word, so either way I couldn't have gotten in any real trouble over it. Cuz' I mean....I was talkin' about the word 'went'.....heh...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:46 am
I have to control my self.. I'll literally start saying out loud, "Nooo... Bad... Stoooop... OK.. Wait! No... O....OK."
My friends look at me like I'm insane and then I just say "I spared your ears and minds from my mind..." then they all nod and we move on.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:19 pm
*blows dust out topic; chokes on dust*
Oh.
Oh God.
When was the last time..? *checks date on last post*
DAAAAAAAAYUM.
Well, as the topic was made for, I'm going to try and throw in some memorable funny posts.
Mostly because I hate going back pages to find only a few posts. D<

Zahzi
"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" A man yelled, running as fast as he could away from a dozen armed guards, all ready and willing to cut him down to pieces.

"LOOK YOU ASSHOLES! I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS THE CAPTAIN'S DAUGHTER! I WAS ONLY HELPING HER LEARN A NEW...SKILL! NO NEED TO GET VIOLENT!" he barked, jumping through stalls in the Market District and tripping barrels in hopes of losing the guards.

The guards gave no clear response, a few actually taking pot shots at him with bows and arrows....

They continued to run through the city, cutting through the Arboretum and ruining more than a few picnics...

After awhile, they came into the Temple District, where they began circling the temple over and over again...On the third revolution, the man suddenly disappeared, causing the guards to look around franticly, and assume he went into the Talos District.

After a few minutes, the man reappeared in a Tavern on the waterfront which was located on a ship. He had also reappeared in a seat next to a woman.
"So..." he said as the woman looked over at him.
"How you doin'?" he asked with a smirk...

Five minutes later, he stumbled out of the ship with a red mark on his left cheek, letting out a groan.
"Well...Today's been fun..." he sighed, rubbing his cheek.

I don't know if I should cry or be worried.
I finally worked Zahzi into being a pervert!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:12 pm
OMG MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!  

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:44 am
You know what they say!
You truly love someone if you're willing to beat them~

Randomly Gone Insane
"Eh..?" Alik perked up, looking back at the now dead Brute and it's killer.

"...How...The...Hell..?" Her father mumbled, just staring at him.

"ROLAND!!" Alik exclaimed, smiling widely at him. "Roland, you're okay!!" She yelled, suddenly 'glomping' him and holding him in some sort of death hold hug.

Zahzi
"...Is this REALLY the time..?" Roland groaned, still on the ground.

Randomly Gone Insane
Roland's helmet was then suddenly ripped as he was picked up by the pony tail on the back of his head.
"YOU STUPID IDIOT!" Alik yelled, shaking his head violently. "DON'T YOU EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE TO ME AGAIN!! YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" She barked, dropping his head, just to kick it, before shaking it again.

Zahzi
Cayman and Horus only watched...

Cayman looked over at Alik's father.
"...Should we stop her..?"

"I have thirty on the woman..."

"WHY WON'T YOU TWO HELP ME!?"

Randomly Gone Insane
"...I'm kind of afraid to..." He whimpered. "She's angry like a Russian, strong like a German, and psychotic like an drunk Irish who's been told the tavern is dry."

Ten minutes later...

"Now then..." Alik sighed tiredly, wiping off dust and blood on her hands.
"I feel better."

Zahzi
Roland merely let out a groan.
"...Is that ANY way to thank the person who just saved your lives...?"

Randomly Gone Insane
"Yes. Yes it is a way to thank someone who saved my life after scaring it half to death by playing a suicidal trick!" Alik snapped, glaring down at Roland.
"NOW QUIT YOUR WHINING BEFORE I BEAT YOU SOME MORE!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:26 am
Kanisaga_Sanza
Ulrich: Yeah so I went scrolling around in your head and found a room I don't think I should have.

Galen: "What was in it?" Galen spoke aloud while Ulrich voice was transmitted into his head.

Ulrich: So yeah I found a bunch of rainbow's and ponies. Anything you wanna explain?

Galen: "Hey real men are in touch with their feminine sides!"

Ulrich: Yeah real gay men. I'm taking over now!

Before RPP had came to be, Zahzi, Candy, Rose, Vampress, and I had all met in another Guild just randomly role-playing in a thread I had created. The moment we all came together and agreed that this was the best way to waste a summer was when I had posted this post of hilarity between Galen (pronounced Gay-Len by the way) and his inner voice or other self really Ulrich.
I miss those days :3 Time to make more.  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RosetteHiruka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:37 am
I miss those days too =w= They were fun...and violent  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:43 am