Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply RP Lounge
*plays around with the elements* Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tybarious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:14 pm
[no real rules, just make them up as we go]
*his eyes glow yellow as thunderclouds start to form overhead*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:46 pm
(Wow, somebody posted in here. eek )
*hair lights on fire and flickers menacingly*

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:38 pm
(Finally! I couldn't think of anything. crying )

A dark chuckle comes from all the shadows. Eventually from one large shadow covering an alley way a figure emerged with glowing crimson eyes and a sinister smile eventually it all fades to a normal looking young woman with soft blue eyes and milk chocolate brown wavy hair and a sweet smile. She goes walking down the sidewalk to see what this city holds.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:43 am
*observes the newcomer with blazing eyes* This is my territory!  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:00 am
A strangely cloaked figure teleports in and hovers in mid-air.
"Don't mind me, I'm just here to watch the carnage"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:52 pm
The young woman looks over at the rather high strung blazing eyed (Male/Female?) and raises an eyebrow, "Keep your crummy territory freak I'm just walkin here." She smirks a little, "If you don't like it then we can dance little (boy/girl?)."

She hears another person who said not to mind 'em so she didn't worry about whoever it was for now. She keeps her eyes on this high strung stranger before her for now.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Tybarious

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:57 am
the clouds above move around like a restless soul with lightning dancing like indian around a fire. the clouds cloke out whatever light that was coming from the heavens. A wonderer is watching from the sidelines and ponders what these strangers are here for.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:05 am
None enter my territory without proving themselves! *shoots fireball from her hand, aiming at the newcomer's head*  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Tybarious

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:50 am
a lightning strikes the ball of fire before it can hit the wanderer, disolving it. "you may own this land but I own the sky above it"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:08 am
Not for lon! *grins evilly and shoots fire from fingertips into the sky*  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Tybarious

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:54 pm
*the weather gets worse and the winds sway the trees back and forth, the clouds open and a torren of water falls from the sky, the wanderer hovers in midair with eyes on aglow*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:38 pm
*sends towers of flame into the air to wrap around him*  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Tybarious

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:19 pm
*he turns into pure electricity and bolts to her, in a flash he returns to his human form in midair next to her and grabs her hands, stopping her attack*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:26 pm
The girl held no fear as the fireball came towards her head nor did she flinch when it suddenly stopped in mid-air. However, when "Mr. Wonder" decided to butt into her fight she wasn't amused. She crosses her arms over her chest, "Is this the part where I throw myself at you and say how wonderful you are and thanks for saving me?" She shifts her weight slightly, "Cause it ain't happening."

She sighs sounding rather bored then turns and goes walking farther into the city now muttering some kind of complaint about the two beings she'd just met. She shrugs though eventually letting it go and uncrosses her arms and rubs her hands together, "Alright now where shall I begin? Torment? Destruction? Panic? Disorder? Or just all out Chaos? Mmm...tough choices. Lets see how I'm feeling after that place."

She lowers her hands as a pretty sign caught her attention. She bounds off to a place called Golden Dragon. She was carded but her ID said she was 21 even though she wasn't. She walks in and looks around at the pretty flashing colors, all the people dancing, and some stripping going on. She bounds up to the bar and slides onto the stool. The bartender comes up, "What can I get ya?"

The girl turns her gaze and smiles at the guy, "A Flaming Phoenix." The bartender blinks, "A what?" The girl chuckles and tells him how to make the drink by time he's done he figures this should waste a tank or be one heck of a Molotov Cocktail. He lights it as a finishing touched as she says and watches as it almost seemed to look like a flying flaming bird. The girl giggles and downs the drink in one go then throws down some cash and bounds to the dance floor.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:47 am
Grrr! You let her escape! *engulfs her hand in flame to get rid of her captor and chases after the newcomer*

I'll find her! She can't have gone far! *starts blowing up cars with fireballs*

RP Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces