Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Elite Knights

Back to Guilds

z!EK shares plans and strategies with one another to help each other out. We have fun while at the same time we honor the charter. 

Tags: zomg, elite, knights, squad, roleplay 

Reply z!EK Main Forum
Your Experience Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultimate_Zero_x
Captain

4,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:33 pm

User ImageHey all i made this topic for people who would like to share their expierience with others. You can talk about your epic WTF moments, boss runs, gameplay so far, ect.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:27 pm
WELL, since today was the first time I played it, I got chased by angry gnomes which was funny stuff, till I died. But uh, it was still fun!  

Azelf_Rampardos

Ultimate_Zero_x
Captain

4,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:07 am

User Imageboss runs are hard to me lol. my crew and i faced the boss and we all died...cept for one person who was lagging like crazy. in the end he end up (and desperately) reviving one of the dazed, who in turn revived the others. in the end we bearly beat the boss and i got the scarf from that one.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:15 am
lolz HELLO PPLZ =3

i am duzell xD im a zeta and i have beaten zomg at least 12 times as a tester due to getting wiped for testing purposes

if you want any hits now that zomg open i can tell you

so if you need a hint pm me xD

or how to fast level gain  

iDuzell

Friendly Vampire

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

dilann
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:20 am
iDuzell
lolz HELLO PPLZ =3

i am duzell xD im a zeta and i have beaten zomg at least 12 times as a tester due to getting wiped for testing purposes

if you want any hits now that zomg open i can tell you

so if you need a hint pm me xD

or how to fast level gain
oh cool, hey do you think you can help us get people here?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:14 am
My experience??
i heart ZOMG lol
i made over 1 mil so far just in items
and i need 3 mil to go LOL
but ppl in MP are getting annoying ,
there selling an expensive item for like 6grand less than the others ,
so making no profit .
But yeah ,
im on it everyday , helping noobs razz
or just hanging out !
anyone need help plz dont hesitate to ask XD
anndd . . .i hate landshark sweatdrop

f a m o u s__xX

7,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Polyurethane

Man-Hungry Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:46 am

(like the person above)

I am also making a fortune off zomg o3o!

I help noobs

and say perverted things with the /me command x3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:14 pm
I'm getting beat up at the zen gardens. The mission is that to get a doll back. I know which one but with 2 hits i'm dead. If any one needs help accept that tell me.  

Rey-Ultra Ryan

Sparkly Humorist

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Market Browser 100

Llyev

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:56 pm
My experience :/ well I started out as a normal gaian wasn't a tester got to cl 10 in my first week :B Dilann was in my crew for my very first boss run come to think of it now >< used to be a frequent fire rain user but now I sold my ring D: which I regret now >< also used to be a ranged fighter but due to the circumstances I switched my rings around a bit and now use melee more frequently D: use my mule Llyev to farm for my main and level up new various rings :/ it's been about a month since zOMG started the open beta ><  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:22 pm
Llyev
My experience :/ well I started out as a normal gaian wasn't a tester got to cl 10 in my first week :B Dilann was in my crew for my very first boss run come to think of it now >< used to be a frequent fire rain user but now I sold my ring D: which I regret now >< also used to be a ranged fighter but due to the circumstances I switched my rings around a bit and now use melee more frequently D: use my mule Llyev to farm for my main and level up new various rings :/ it's been about a month since zOMG started the open beta ><
OMG it's me >< lol

I love video games :B  

Serril

4,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Midnight Hunter818

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:32 pm

I gots a WTF moment. I went into DMP with full health (313) and when the screen finally loaded a bunch of red fives were poping out of me and I was suddenly dead. -.- I laughed, I cried, I went "WTF!?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:34 pm
Dragon81812

I gots a WTF moment. I went into DMP with full health (313) and when the screen finally loaded a bunch of red fives were poping out of me and I was suddenly dead. -.- I laughed, I cried, I went "WTF!?"
lol  

dilann
Vice Captain

Serril

4,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:29 pm
I got a screen shot of a really funny random moment the other day whilst playing zOMG ><

User Image

It was a total accident >< some new players were commenting on how they sucked and then whoopsies someone else posted to answer incorrectly where the lighthouse was ><  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:17 pm
I ran into the lake monster Bessie~

User Image

This doesn't have the head btw. I was like this eek until I slapped myself into making a screenshot. xP  

bluewater

Serril

4,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:43 pm
OMG when you first told me about the Bessie Blue I thought you were pulling my leg but then I saw another pic like this from someone else >< and I was like WTF ><  
z!EK Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff