Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
What sailor scout do you think works the hardest in the show Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-ISex S N O O P Y-X-DGB-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:52 pm
Tell others who you think works the hardest  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:19 pm
hmm...i think it's hard to decide.. stressed i'll give my answer after thinking things through scream

yuki-wentz

Benevolent Bunny

Amanda Kawaii-chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

17,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:16 pm
I think Ami-chan AKA Sailor Mercury works the hardest.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:35 pm
I agree that Ami works pretty hard, but I think Makato works even harder since she has to take care of herself and all.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:13 am
I think the hardest workers are the sailor and outer sailor scouts. Except Sailor Moon because all she has to do is use her tiara or wand to get rid of the bad guy and thats it. The only time she has to work hard is when she is the princess or Neo Queen Serenity but thats it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:05 pm
Ami  

Samantha_Grey

8,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Princess Makoto Kino

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:54 pm
I would say Makoto , since she lives alone and also she does a lot of physical training .
Mina was working hard before when she was Sailor V though  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:56 pm
I think that Amy works the hardest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Yukiangel48

Pnytenshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:58 pm
I say pluto... not only has she to guard the gates of time, she had to take care of Chibi-usa... plus i think that she's the oldest one out of all of them... has she ever died??

but in general, the ones that work the hardest are Luna and Artemis... YAY FOR THE KITTIES!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:58 pm
User Image

I disagree with all of you; I would have to say that Sailor Moon works the hardest.
In the end, it was Sailor Moon who saved the galaxy from Chaos. If it wasn't for her, everyone's star seeds would have been taken away, and the galaxy would cease to exist.
========
Moko <33

User Image

lolkweernut

arwechan

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:09 am
i agree with what M o k o n u t - J u i c e cause event though Ami usually plans and works out strategys cause she is smart it always ends up being Sailor Moon that puts it into action and saves the day lol. Plus also most of the time when it comes to saving the planet Sailor Moon finds herself alone doing the hard work  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:19 pm
arwechan
i agree with what M o k o n u t - J u i c e cause event though Ami usually plans and works out strategys cause she is smart it always ends up being Sailor Moon that puts it into action and saves the day lol. Plus also most of the time when it comes to saving the planet Sailor Moon finds herself alone doing the hard work
User Image

: )
I think the other girls helped her and laid the foundation for such a strong person.
========
Moko <33

User Image

lolkweernut

orphics

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:58 pm
Hmm... I say Chibiusa, if she counts. I mean, after her mom got 'hit', she took care of herself, and traveleed through time to save her world. If you dont agree with me, thats okay :]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:16 pm
princessmoon747
Hmm... I say Chibiusa, if she counts. I mean, after her mom got 'hit', she took care of herself, and traveleed through time to save her world. If you dont agree with me, thats okay :]
User Image

That's true, she does work hard.
But for some reason, she totally irritates me. >.>
I guess it's because I first "met" her in the dubbed version. Her voice was so annoying, and she was just a little heathen. whee

I still think Sailor Moon works the hardest, though.
========
Moko <33

User Image

lolkweernut

NorthEastFire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:39 am
Well, Sailor Moon is the one that always has to defeat the final enemy, usually alone, but usually, all the others have fought hard to protect her that far, and they usually end up sacrificing their lives to protect her.

No one else has mentioned her yet, but out of the senshi, I would say Mars. She's always the last one standing in the final battles, and works the hardest to protect Usagi. Like in the end of season one, when all the other senshi died from the youmas' attacks, Rei survived the attack and managed to kill the youma to save Usagi before she died.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff