Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Caritas Center ~The RP~ (Former Bowery) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:09 pm
Locale Name: The Caritas Center

Classification: District/City Service
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled: The Sol Solis Group

Description: A colossal building in the architectural style common to civic buildings, the Caritas Center covers all of what used to be a severely impoverished district. But, rather than destroying what little livelihood the people of the district had, it appears to not only house the former homeless, but serves to employ them in the business that means the most to them, helping other poor souls. Fully stocked with more accommodations than could ever be necessary, a free clinic, a fully stocked soup kitchen, and all variety of other services of vital importance to the less fortunate, the Caritas Center might well be that ray of hope for the poorest in the City of Everything.

Past Events:

Current Events:

Last Current Events Page:

---
Locale Name:Bowery

Classification: District
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:Up for grabs

Description:The Bowery
A poverty stricken district of Byako.
The area is noted for its bow makers.
The people here seem to be often ignored by those better off, though one has to wonder if there's something going on that nobody is aware of because they don't take time to look...

Past Events:

Current Events:

Last Current Events Page:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:08 pm
the girl walks into the poor district of down casualy "well that was an easy enough break-in...didnt expect the ninja though...he was a push over all things considered......"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:48 am
Neo opened his eyes and saw the sky. He felt as if he could see the place he was born but it was just his imagination. After a while he felt strong enough to sit and did so. He placed one hand on his head and messed up his fair hair, but that didn't worry him.
"Ow." He moaned blinking several times in the hope that he would feel better. He looked around at the dirty streets as if he was searching for something but there was nothing there. As he attempted to stand a bolt of pain ran through his body causing him to fall back again. Neo had no idea who he was, where he had come from or what he was doing in a poor area, all he knew was his name and that he was not a human but he was harmless and defenceless.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:58 am
Kren walked in the shadowed alleys. he saw light breaking through the buildings, he did his best to avoid these. He saw a homeless man, sleeping against the wall. He reached out and pulled at his shadow. The shadow broke away and the man's eyes shot open, but were blank. Kren fed on the shadow, and felt his energy renewed.

"Servent," he spoke in a low hiss. "You are no mine, you understand." The man nods. Kren holds out a photo. "Find this person...stay with this person, until i come." The man nods and walks out of the alley way into the bright sun light.  

Fighter for all

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:05 pm
After a while of sitting and trying to cope with the pain from his battered body Neo attempted to stand again but had the same results. He felt hopeless and scared and like he had failed.
Even though he couldn't stand he managed to get out of the way of the half hidden path of the dirty, shadowed street and into a doorway, it would make him harder to notice and that would be both and advantage and a disadvantage. Although he felt as if he didn't have a choice. So he just sat, leaning against the doorway, watching the world pass by waiting for another living person to come across him and hopefully help him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:15 pm
Kren walked along the shadowed alleys, feeling the homeless man wandering. He saw what looked like an injured person in the door way. He walked, his eyes watcing the man, waiting to see what he'll do.  

Fighter for all

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:20 pm
Neo looked up just as another man was passing. He pushed his back further against the door in the hope that he would leave, he didn't look too friendly.
"Can i help you?" He asked, his voice was hoarse and soft, like he hadn't spoken in a while. After he had addressed the man he began checking to see what he had broken and what was just stiff or bruised. He had been lucky, there were plenty of cuts but nothing other than a finger seemed to be broken.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:21 pm
He stopped and laughed. "Not unless you have a particualar good tasting shadow...no, you can't help me."  

Fighter for all

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:29 pm
"Nah, my shadow is battered just like me. And we are both very different to what you are used to." Neo smiled trying to make sense of what was happening, he didn't know who he was, where he was, when he was or what had happened. All he knew was that he wasn't human and he had woken up on the floor of a poor district with more injuries than he had ever had before, weaponless and confused.
"Do you know who i am?" He whispered looking at the floor rather than at the man wondering how he had known he had been there and if he knew who he was.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:31 pm
Kren shook his head. "I do not know, nor do i care."  

Fighter for all

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:34 pm
"If you don't care who i am then why are you still stood there? I doubt a confused, injured person can do much for you." He looked down at his broken finger, the third one on his left hand, and sighed. He could probably heal all of his wounds but then he wouldn't be able to do much else and he would be even more at risk than he was now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:14 pm
Kren gave a slight smile. "I'll heal you, but, you will in turn be my servent."  

Fighter for all

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:18 pm
the girl walked up to a poor ramshackle stall that sold pottery
"excuse me but can i buy a bow mabe from yoshi tonque?"

the man looked up "do you want standard or mecha size?"

"on second thought give me a barrel full of lima beans"

the man bowed "its in the back let me show you...."

the man lead her to the back room and opened a trapdoor letting her enter and closed it behind her.......  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:24 pm
The homeless man follows Jara into shop.  

Fighter for all

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:34 pm
a large assumingly drunk man pushes the bum back "ay! you won be goin back theeeere!!" and the man sat down by the shop and layed down in assumingly slumber  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff