Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Hokage's Office (please knock) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:59 pm
My Office. Its very messy because im not very organized. There is a cart of medical supplies in the corner in case of an emergency and i can't get someone to the hospital in time. If i am gone i will leave a note.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:05 pm
((...........i'm just repost what i previously said then............))
DP walked into the hokage's office, taking a seat and waiting his turn.....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:12 pm
Reiko nodded at him. "yes?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:19 pm
((Already did this post))

Kazuma stood up when Orion walked in "Ahhh so my ne sensei is Orion-Sama" he said and bowed to him respectfully, Kazuma straightened his back "it's a honor to be trained by another powerful shinobi" he said respectfully again.

irishshamrock12

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:29 pm
Orion turned his head in Kazuma's direction with a confused look on his face.
"The hell are you talking about?"
He said, his tone of voice clearly reflecting his facial expression. He honestly didn't know he was that important, at least not enough to be known as 'Orion-Sama.' He also never had anyone bow to him before. It felt weird to him.
"Okay, first things first, don't call me 'Orion-Sama.' Orion is fine, or Sensei. Second, now bowing. I am not above you, nor anyone else in this village, and you are not below me or anyone else in this village. Your life is equal to any other life in this entire village. Got it?"
He asked, fully turning in Kazuma's direction.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:30 pm
Reiko nodded. "nicely put orion." she smiled. "now would you mind putting my door back onto it's hinges?"  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:34 pm
"Huh?"
Orion replied.
"Oh, right. I just wanna ask you something first. Xantos approved of me rebuilding the Free Bird, but since he stepped down, I wanted to get approval from you. The owner was my old sensei, so it would mean a lot."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:35 pm
Kazuma looked at him his face flushing "Ohhh sorry" he said and looked down ashamed, he looked back "Sooo uh Orion-S......Orion what are you going to train me about I hear you use the kaguya bloodline ehh" he said smiling since the was a powerful bloodline.  

irishshamrock12

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:37 pm
Reiko nodded at Orion. "Yes, you have my permission. It was a good restaraunt, and many people enjoyed it. Talk to the owners and see if they are still willing to run it."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:47 pm
"Thank you."
Orion said. He then turned to Kazuma as he pulled out a scroll and handed it to him.
"Well, first I'm gonna...."
He paused, getting an awesome idea. This kid was his student now. He could totally abuse him, and he could do nothing about it. After all, by now, Orion had nearly killed Tai four times, and he needed to instill fear into Kazuma's heart. But, first he'll start with something simple. Not life-threatening, but still something to ruin his day.
"Your first task is to fix that door. Once Reiko approves, I want you to open the scroll. It's a map that will lead you to my secret training ground. Don't lose it."
With that, he gave a twisted smile.
"See you later..."
He said as he disappeared in a puff of smoke. This was because it was a mere shadow clone. He was still training Tai at his training grounds.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:56 pm
Kazuma smiled at his orders "Yes Sensei" he said then started to fix it easily puting the door in the right place then with the end of a kunai he pushed the bolts back into place. Kazuma stood up "Hokage-Sama I have fixed the door if you orion breaks it again just call for me" he said and walked out the door and out of the building while opening the map.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:20 pm
x InfinityOrion x
"Thank you."
Orion said. He then turned to Kazuma as he pulled out a scroll and handed it to him.
He paused, getting an awesome idea. This kid was his student now. He could totally abuse him, and he could do nothing about it. After all, by now, Orion had nearly killed Tai four times, and he needed to instill fear into Kazuma's heart. But, first he'll start with something simple. Not life-threatening, but still something to ruin his day.
"Your first task is to fix that door. Once Reiko approves, I want you to open the scroll. It's a map that will lead you to my secret training ground. Don't lose it."
"See you later..."
He said as he disappeared in a puff of smoke. This was because it was a mere shadow clone. He was still training Tai at his training grounds.
( Dude there Genin wtf are you doing to them? eek whatever it is you might want to lean off a bit you don't want them entering the chuunin exams with a broken arm and three broken ribs lol )  

Dark-Ninja70

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:40 pm
a message bird came through the window

kages

the rock kage is in trouble. there is a plan believed to destroy all the villages

Katsu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:02 pm
Dark-Ninja70
x InfinityOrion x
"Thank you."
"See you later..."
( Dude there Genin wtf are you doing to them? eek whatever it is you might want to lean off a bit you don't want them entering the chuunin exams with a broken arm and three broken ribs lol )
((Man, I almost killed Tai 4 TIMES! He doesn't have so much as a scratch on him! If worse comes to worse, I'll have Perky heal him. ^_^))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:05 pm
x InfinityOrion x
Dark-Ninja70
x InfinityOrion x
"Thank you."
"See you later..."
((Man, I almost killed Tai 4 TIMES! He doesn't have so much as a scratch on him! If worse comes to worse, I'll have Perky heal him. ^_^))
((Looks like your doing the old tough love thing on them lol, I'm thinking of taking in a squad sometime soon but most new genin don't last long not like they used to))  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff