Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alliana Gray

600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:27 pm
New York City. Five minutes to midnight. Fifth of October, year two thousand and nine. Along a block of night clubs, strip joints, and bars, few people are outside on the pavement.

"Who's going to be my dinner for toniiiiiight? heart heart " she sang softly under her breath. Leaning against the wall of a run-down bar, she glanced up and down the street. It was dark to the human eye, all but one lamp post shining weakly. The sky was cloudy and the stars and moon offered no light. However, Alliana could see perfectly. She noted the occasional bum, and drunk man. The scent of their blood had no appeal to her. Alcohol and drugs mixed into the blood left a rather awful taste. Scowling, she strutted across the street, planning to head into a busy nightclub. She was wearing black leather stiletto boots that stopped just below her knees, a black leather skirt that was barely there, and a black top that just looked like a bunch of black ribbons wrapped around her, like a make-shirt tube top. Her long wavy black hair fluttered in the wind, and revealed her porcelain white face. She had an angular chin with a very straight nose and eyebrows, with plump curby lips which were painted a deep red. She seemed to not be noticed as she walked past the club bouncers straight into the club. The pulsating lights were uncomfortable but she walked straight to the bar.

"A Screaming Orgasm, if you don't mind barkeep." She said loudly, so the human could hear her over the music playing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:58 pm
ooc: is this a tag on rp ?

and if so
Rosella

ic: she propped herself up in the corner of the bar watching the convulsing bodies as they dance under the twitching light of the dance floor. she sighed as the women walked in the bar door, they never learn she thought to her self as she watched her stride across to the bar and ask for a drink.
she pulled herself of the wall and walked over to were she was sitting, placing her self in the chair beside the women she said to bar keeper, a small jd and coke please, smiling gently so as not to show her fangs she passed him a ten pound note.
she glanced cooly at the women sitting beside her and whispered so that only she could hear.
'you underlings are getting brave, walking the streets of the vikoru territory with out a guard or a weapon, even i am not that silly'
she necked her drink and stood, 'if i where you id leave, damien is going to be one the hunt soon and it wont make no never mind to him whether his dinner is a human or a lost little vampire'

she turned and left the club, stepping on to the cold street she jumped and landed ontop of the building oposite, waiting for the carnage to begin.

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:33 pm
((Hm...can i be damieon?))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:36 am
mmm chha if u want i made him up of the top of my head smile  

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:31 pm

((woohoo. So do we need a picture or anything? I think i will wait to get the ok to start...))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:45 am
is totally up to you im in the processes of doing my picture for my character but i think the best person to ask is Alliana Gray as she started it i just tagged on... but mah shouldn't matter smile  

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Alliana Gray

600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:49 am
Yeah guys, you don't really need anything to join. You can post a simple bio, but it's not necessary. And keep the OOC to a BARE minimum heart

No need to ask permission just join in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:01 am
Alliana seemed unperturbed by the warning from the fellow vampire.

"Bah. These people just get more audacious every day. Did it ever occur to someone that the bouncers let me in because they know me? Sheesh." SHe drank slowly from her drink, debating on checking up on Damien.

"Gah. I did not spend over three centuries to be taunted by some mere underling." She finished her drink and wandered over to the VIP room. There was two bouncers, one she knew, and one she didn't. The familiar one nodded to her, and she tried to move past, but the newbie shifted his stance.

Leaning close, and smiling widely exposing her fangs, she hissed.

"Luv, I think you might want to step away from that door. Damien might be expecting me." The new bouncer looked scared shitlss as he probably knew whatthe significance of her fangs met. Tripping over himself, he opened the door wide for her, and bowed.

"Thanks doll." Alliana chuckled as she sashayed in. Her eyes searched through the dimness and there were several writhing bodies and the smell of blood in the area. She walked through it, her eyes searching for Damien.  

Alliana Gray

600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:17 am

Damien

Damein sat in the VIP room waiting patiently. The beat was shaking the
walls very little, since the walls had something in them to muffle the
sound. He moved his hair out of his eyes and put one foot on his knee. He
sat on a red leather couch, which was very similar to the color of blood, and drank his drink while he waited.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:39 pm
Alliana came to a stop in front of Damien, and smirked, giving him a slight curtsy.

"My lord," she drawled. Her eyes flicked over his drink and the lack of body guards.

"How's your territory these days Damien?" she asked curiously, as she took out a pack of cigerettes from her pocket, and placed one in her mouth. She searched for a lighter and did a neat little trick where she rolled it over her knuckles, flipped it upside and back up and lit it all in one flick. She put it near her cigerette and the tip glowed red as she took a deep drag.

"There's some comrades," vampire's tongue in cheek name for one another, "who haven't met me before. One oh so kindly told me to get the hell out of here." she smirked, still taking a puff from the cig.  

Alliana Gray

600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:53 am

((lol woo im supieror!))

"Territory is good." He muttered, before looking up. He watched her quietly
as she pulled out a ciggaratte and grimaced. When she was done talking,
he stood up and snatched it from her mouth, then put it out with his
fingers. He set it on the table and looked at her, frowning. "This is NOT
a place to smoke. You of all people should know that." He set his
ddrink down and fixed his tie, then walked over to something to was
covered in a sheet. "I'll deal with the commaades later. Do you know
why you are here?" Damien's hand rested on the sheet as he looked at her,
wishng badly that he had eaten before she came.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:27 am
She chuckled with dark humor as he snubbed out the cigerette.

"My apologies, my lord," she drawled again, and you started to get the feeling she used the title mockingly. She played with the lighter however, flicking it on and off and doing small hand tricks with it.

"I have positively no idea. It's not like you were very explanatory. I got a piece of parchment that said 'Come here, and make haste.'" She glanced at the sheet with her curiosity piquing.

Alliana Gray

600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:55 pm

"Will you stop playing with the damn fire? You'll blow us all up!"

Damien pulled the sheet off in one motion, and turned to face her.
"This is something i made. It... sucks every single drop of blood out of a human and makes bottled blood. Fresh, cleaned, no iron or alchol or drugs or whatever makes blood digusting. I tried it out.." He pointed to his drink on the table and grinned widly. "What do you think?"

((lol we needs more dudes. ^^))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:38 pm
Her eyes widened, and then her smile did as well.

"Really now?" she purred, as she took a step closer, examining it.

"Hmmm...do you mind....?" she motioned to the glass on the table, askign if she could have a sip.

Alliana Gray

600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:12 pm
Damien grinned and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her. Damien wasn;t know for his high status, he was also known for his flirting. And he flirted alot.

"Yes you may." He purred into her ear, knowing she was going to get mad anyway just for touching her.  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff