Hi there, welcome! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Judas Horse
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:13 pm
I see a few lurkers around, hooray! Hi to you, thanks for joining up. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:42 am
I'm excited to be here with people who'll actually understand what I mean when I talk about Photoshop lol.  

Laced Roses

iNeoxis

Interesting Friend

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:59 am
well haii there!! biggrin Thx for inviting me to join this new guild whee  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:42 pm
hey, whats up?
I'm glad to be here with others who share the same interest
Thanks for the invite!  

Izzi-Tora

The Judas Horse
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:23 pm
I'm sure it won't be long until this guild is off the ground. If any of you have any friends who would be interested in joining tell them to stop by! It's a little empty right now but we have a lot of potential in here 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:48 pm
this is exciting smile
i'm in college for graphic design now!  

Roses and Revolvers

Dragonz0wn72

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:36 pm
WARNING!The following post is by an amateur!

Lol....Just popping in to say hi. ^_^ Can't say I'm too experienced in graphic design though.I do alot of sprite work mainly though I do a bit of actual graphics design every so often.I don't even know how to properly use GIMP to it's fullest extent. :S  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:53 pm
Yay photoshop~~~

Yeah... its more of an addiction to the program more than anything else...

Right, so I use mainly Photoshop CS3 after that I use Corel PaintShopXI Pro.
All my designs/lineart is usually done via pencil and paper because I don't have a steady hand with the tablet ;__; Then I scan and color... and usually end up losing the lineart mid process because I like it better without it... or something....

Also I like brushes they are my friends >:3

Yeah, that and I'm a Graphics Design major... formally a Digital Photography student... And I'm like 19. Yay! :3  

PiercingMoonLunaCrush

Hilarious Lunatic

chewy like gum

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:01 pm
Well im kinda new to graphic design but i can do quite a few photoshop things (i can do 3D in blender but not sure if that counts) i can use paint to its full potential, (example of my work in paint is the banner here: http://z13.invisionfree.com/WarriorCats/index.php?http://s13.invisionfree.com/WarriorCats/ and yes it is about cats) i did quite a lot of line art when in England but i lost it when i moved to America. And that is pretty much it!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:22 pm
Lol thanks for the invite, got a couple years photoshop experience(self taught and some tutorials) a sample would be my new signature i just made.  

Bain_V

Irish Pirate Queen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:44 pm
Hey thanks for the invite. Im really looking forward to being apart of this guild. I am new to Graphic Design, but I have come to enjoy what I do know about it and what I can make with my minuscule knowledge. Here is a link to my Deviant Art Account were I put all my stuff.

My main focus in Pixel Dolls which Im getting better with each one I do. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do and anyone who is familiar with dolling feel free to PM me ^_^

http://irishpiratequeen.deviantart.com/

also the programs I use for everything are MS Paint and Paint Shop Pro... I really want Adobe PhotoShop Elements for christmas though ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:01 pm
Oh, hi. Thanks to Judas for the invite today.

I like to create dark, moody concepts in my design, although bright contrasts are cool too :] I hath deviantart, but most of what I put up there sucks because I never add anything new at the moment.

Programs used are Paint shop pro 8.1 and photoshop 5 (really outdated, but it works okay).  

Fourscarf

Aqua Ari

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:56 pm
Thanks for the invite. I love to use Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. And I am addicted to vector graphics.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:19 pm
Thanks for the invite, I've been designing graphics for a couple of years now, although, the only reason I started it was webdesign. I actually like coding more then making graphics, but I'm just weird...  

theabsurdkitty

Wheezing Lunatic

Le Chat Dangereux

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:33 pm
Haylo everyone!!! Thanks for the invitation! I'm currently studying for my Bachelor's in Graphic Design. Love Illustrator and Photoshop. Know some web work!!! But again, Happy to join!!!!  
Graphic Content

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff