Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Christmas (holiday) Event Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:41 pm
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Ok so I have been thinking about the idea of having both a christmas event and new years event and I like both ideas. So I right now am recruiting help from other crew members to help me organize this christmas event i am planning. The general overview of what the holiday event will be is that we will be introducing a couple new additions to the naruto roleplay that exist already in the naruto world. Bloodlines, clans, summoning extras, maybe religions, and all sorts of things that people love to see. Also we will be hosting an event where a chosen somebody with much power will go on a rampage and whoever can kill this person gets a special prize, (probably gold or some sort of expensive item or a special guild related power.) this holiday season rampage will help transition into the New Years Event which is starting to look like a start of a war or some sort of big battle.

Eris's little helpers.
1.Child_of_Hatred
2.Thefire158
3.Jedimastersonic
4.Snowyloved (the hangover)
5.Perkydemonofdoom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:53 pm
I wanna be a little helper.

Ducttape_Bandit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:33 pm
Alright, I'm up for it, but I've only got limited power as I'm not a VC.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:22 pm
i'll help in any way i can  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:57 pm
I wouldn't mind helping. Being an elf and than the hangover people get after new years.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:26 am
ill help as well, but i don't want to be the one killed  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:57 am
alright now that i have enough little helpers to organize this I would like to shoot around some ideas, and work on the story for the rampage, because all i have is...

[Someone(the killer)] drinks some bad eggnog and decides to go on a murderous rampage.

Little helper "Homework" = do research on naruto. any bloodlines, clans, summons, taijutsu techniques, etc. that are not in this guild but in either the manga or anime. I would like to discuss.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:21 am
Oh, I was interested in Haku's bloodline. The mirror ones. It's in the beginning part of Naruto. It seems pretty kool. I didn't see anyone around here have it either. Also, the Kaguya bloodline with the bones. I find that a little disturbing and gross, but I think some people like it. Someone asked me about it before.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:19 pm
Eris what we discussed earlier, is that part of the arc?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:56 pm
Child: it can be if you want it to be...if you want to discuss it further and be secretive PM me more.

Snowy: haku's bloodline is already part of the guild as well as the bone one.

ones i see missing. Hatake kakashi's bloodline (white chakra), the dark sewing of kazuka, the wierd one of the akatsuki members that is part plant...im not sure what his deal is. I really think those are the only ones we are missing. i can't think of any more.  

Eris5

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:21 pm
Eris: Oh really. That's weird. No one ever used it or sent me a PM about stuff. I know there's the Hyoton bloodline, but like...Not the actual mirror jutsus and stuff.

How about the one with Ranmaru from the filler arc? Like where there's Raiga and stuff. That one seems decent cause it messes with the byakugan.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:02 pm
yup we got ranmarus eyes already...though i don't think anybody has it right now. I really dont think there are many bloodlines that have been missed.maybe we could add the ability of summons to go into sage mode?  

Eris5

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:37 pm
Huh. That's weird. I've never seen any of these bloodlines in use or anything here so I just assume we don't have it lol. I guess we should expand more on summons? Blah, I'm a horrible elf.

I'm thinking of making a Christmas Clan where they all have individual super weird powers and they have to collaborate to fight against this crazii rampage person and defeats em. But they lose their powers after the christmas season and they want to resurrect the person to get their powers back and then everybody kills the Christmas Clan off, but they have to have a celebration after the last person is killed. So it's either please the sun or the moon. The winning side gets their "god's" - the sun or moon - favor and gets a custom jutsu that relies on usage of one of them.

That way, there's a short time period for an actual existing clan. Than a new custom jutsu.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:15 am
sounds like a good idea. and i did some studying myself i think we could try to add Karins power of well biting her and you can be healed tremendously. she has some sort of healing skin or something. and the other of sasukes travelers the water guy, that can turn his body completely into water when hit. it could be like a mist exclusive or something. also another bloodline or clan we are missing is the hayato guys moon saber thing. it was quite interesting. happened during the chuunin exams. he was the proctor that was killed if any of you forget.

as for the rampage it is sort of unfolding, Child might be willing to makehimself into the rampager. if not there is another cantidate which i haven't fully told what he would be needing to do. So im guessing once I do he will back out.

maybe new jutsus would be good to release to the guild. Oodma Rasengan isn't really released within the guild. and if we release the hatake clan then the white rasengan could be available. there are many earth jutsus that have been added to the naruto series in that one filler series. as well as the limelight technique. all of which are interesting prospects.

MY ELFS BETTER SPEAK UP MORE OR ELSE SANTA IS GOING TO BE ANGRY!  

Eris5

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:46 pm
sorry sorry. what about peins rinnegan? and how he can make the 6 clones and controll them at once. im pretty sure we don't have that part here cause it would be a huge godmod  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff