Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What would you do? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nankobo Tenkai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:04 am
I have thought about what the world would look like, and what I would do if something happened like the outbreak in Raccoon City. If this happened in your city, what would you do?? gonk

I think I would get a handgun and alot of ammunition. Then I would find a place safe to stay.. Like the Whitehouse!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:02 pm
My friend and I have discussed this many times
School: Jump out window I sit next to
Home: Grab Double Barrel my mom keeps in the Closet  

RogueDeath

Uenna

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:10 pm
I keep thinking about this, but I guess I wouldn't know until it happened. I'm the kind of person who can make plans but can never seem to go through with them. xd

Knowing me, I'd just live in my basement taking advice from the Zombie Survival Guide until the whole thing blew over. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:47 pm
Uenna
I keep thinking about this, but I guess I wouldn't know until it happened. I'm the kind of person who can make plans but can never seem to go through with them. xd

Knowing me, I'd just live in my basement taking advice from the Zombie Survival Guide until the whole thing blew over. xd
Yeah, I'd call up my friend Steve, because he always looks at buildings examining them to see if they'd be useful in a Zombie outbreak, and I'd barricade meself with my Survival guide and say, "Yeah.... Uh huh... Excuse me.... Hey!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

Nankobo Tenkai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:23 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna

Yeah, I'd call up my friend Steve, because he always looks at buildings examining them to see if they'd be useful in a Zombie outbreak, and I'd barricade meself with my Survival guide and say, "Yeah.... Uh huh... Excuse me.... Hey!"

damn, I wished I had a Zombie Survival Guide xp  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:28 pm
most likely, run and hide.  

ReJecT001

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:34 pm
(1) Scream, panic, generally freak out.
(2) Pack my favourite things in the whole wide world as fast as possible.
(3) Run like hell for the nearest gunshop and/or army base.
(4) Mug the owner and steal all the guns.
(5) Take all the guns I can carry, steal a car, and make my way to the airport, running over everyone I find - if they're a zombie, their heads will be crushed, and if they're human... well, they were gonna die anyway. If they're other creatures, I'd probably scream and shoot them randomly until I manage to hit something.
(6) Realise after about six hours that a) I'm getting nowhere, and b) this is very like a certain game I love.
(7) Pretend it's all a roleplaying game, and get my imaginary friends to help.
( cool Having taken all the ammo I can carry too, run back to the gunshop and hide inside it, shooting everything that comes inside, and not going near any windows.
(9) When it's been silent for over an hour, run like hell and get to the nearest airport, screaming like a madwoman about zombie and hoping the police don't come after me because I've left the city. ^^;;;
(10) Fly to America and cower in fear under my best-friend Emi's bed for the next six months.

*giggles* Sorry if that sounds nuts. I have an odd imagination. But yeah. I can see myself braining the army guy over the head with a bag full of manga and anime, and stealing all his weapons. A tank might be best, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:09 pm
What would I do..hmm... steal a car.drive to a gun store or my grandparents house.Take all 7 guns my grandpa has and all the ammo and get the hell out of the state.  

Grey Gambino

Grey Gambino

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:10 pm
It would be cool if they made an actual virtual reality game of Resident Evil.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:10 pm
I'd run to Uennas house, with a baseball bat. Though it wouldn't be much use it'd be better then nothing. Prehaps grab my bow that I keep in the basement, like I said, crappy but long range.
Then I'd hide in Uenna's basment with her until the whole thing blew over.  

Moneneko

Tyr525

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:46 pm
Basing this on the fact, that this really happened, my friend and I have actually (As lame as it may sound) went through all the works discussing what we'd do. Seeing how his place is a fort out back, it'd be covered that way, and all we'd have to worry about it the front area. My house can be accessed from all sides not a good idea. Thus as soon as I could, grab my mom and both my cats. (Yes, if they're all alive) and head over there ASAP via car. The interesting thing is, the canal runs behind his house, so you have that seperating you from alot of the other side of it. Only two access points are on it allowing people to come over to the side his house is on, which are two small bridges for maitenance, one at each part of it that the street intersects. Now, there's a brick wall between the canal and the row of houses, his being nearer to one of the bridges. Having that elongated space to make sure nothing's presenting any danger, I could hop over the fence and throw the ladder over for whoever else is with me. Once over the fence, we'd make the small trot across his yard inside and fortify ourselves. By then, Robert's dad, Dennis will have already got the two single barreled shotguns, legalized model of an AK-47, a 9mm handgun, a snub-nose revolver, and winchester rifle ready. That's right, 7, count em' 7 weapons to use. And he has TONS of ammo in his safe. I know I'd be a candidate for wielding some sort of firearm, considering I've shot off 4 clips from a M1 Garand (Rifle used in WW2) and 12 rounds from a .357 magnum, both which my instructor complimented my handling on. Ladies and gentleman, THIS is my itinerary for the "Zombified Nation" scenario. If it comes to it however, we most likely might try and find a safe place, like the nearby Army Armory just in the next town. They have SO many trucks, jeeps, humvees, and weapons, you wouldn't believe. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:19 pm
Run to Uenna's house with some smexxin Leon pictures and play RE with her. XD

Er- anyway. I'm in a suburban area of New York and the bridge to Jersey ain't too far from my place. I'd grab the keys to Mom or Dad's truck and drive to everyone I know in the local and get them in. There after I'd raid the Mall, taking all the manga and weapons I could find and then run across the bridge and if that doesn't work because of traffic, I'll IM you guys and be all, 'd00d! I'm living in an RE game. Brb, gotta beat a zombie's brains out. lolz'

Yeah. There's my plan.  

Kouichi Pendolse

RogueDeath

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:22 pm
Wait until it blew over? Do you mean wait for the Nuke to come?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:06 pm
i would first be like awsome just like RE and then i would remember about that whole reality thing and be like i wonder if i can find an uzi in a closet or maybe a rocketlauncher in a crate...and when i try to pick up something or unlock something is some creepy guy gonna be like would you like to pick that up/unlock that door.... and would you like to get rid of that key...and i dont think i can hol all the stuff that i would get blaugh heart  

duolc

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:24 pm
No rest for the wicked, I go out with guns blazing. lol  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items