Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:28 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:39 pm
I was wondering how that turned out. Not to shabby.  

primaI
Captain

Snickler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:18 pm
lol, thats awsome! haha. But yeah.. as you said.. not the greatest idea bringing it to school razz  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:23 pm
Those assholes. I totally wouldn't get in trouble for having that at school.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Dreadlock Rasta

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:01 pm
Dude, your so lucky. All the principles at my school think I'm on drugs and if I'm ever in trouble they blame drugs and have the drug lady call my parents and then I get drug tested and then I pass because of my super-fast matabolism, or I fix the test. And then I'm just like "Ha. ******** you. I had drug problem's in the past, but I'm so over it." And then they're all "You shouldn't be hanging out with kids that do drugs. You might make a mistake again." And then I'm all "whatever." Its so retarded. They could never tell when I was high. When I'm happy when I'm sober they think I'm high. My art teacher always can though. He's totally a stoner. And all the kids in my art class think I'm a druggie. Today this kid called me "crazycokeheadariel." And I wasn't sober so I was all "Hey man (insert ******** laugh) I don't do coke... what's your deal man? I'm a good person man." And then the kids at my table laughed at me. The other day they kept calling me a crack head.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:50 am
Sexxed
Dude, your so lucky. All the principles at my school think I'm on drugs and if I'm ever in trouble they blame drugs and have the drug lady call my parents and then I get drug tested and then I pass because of my super-fast matabolism, or I fix the test. And then I'm just like "Ha. ******** you. I had drug problem's in the past, but I'm so over it." And then they're all "You shouldn't be hanging out with kids that do drugs. You might make a mistake again." And then I'm all "whatever." Its so retarded. They could never tell when I was high. When I'm happy when I'm sober they think I'm high. My art teacher always can though. He's totally a stoner. And all the kids in my art class think I'm a druggie. Today this kid called me "crazycokeheadariel." And I wasn't sober so I was all "Hey man (insert ******** laugh) I don't do coke... what's your deal man? I'm a good person man." And then the kids at my table laughed at me. The other day they kept calling me a crack head.
You have to try and make it so they have no further questions, or nothing to possibly answer back with. Say weird s**t or like "Nah, I don't do coke, it's boring" or something.  

primaI
Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:45 pm
Tommy the Cat
You have to try and make it so they have no further questions, or nothing to possibly answer back with. Say weird s**t or like "Nah, I don't do coke, it's boring" or something.

or you could just ******** them up cool  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:10 am
CokePixie
Tommy the Cat

or you could just ******** them up cool
Fire extinguisher to the face might work.  

primaI
Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:14 am
just about anything to the face might work....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:54 am
CokePixie
just about anything to the face might work....
Ewwwww, I just had a dirty thought.  

Bam_M

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:45 am
Tommy the Cat
Sexxed

My art teacher was the biggest ******** stoner. I think all high school art teachers are.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:33 am
punkarama
My art teacher was the biggest ******** stoner. I think all high school art teachers are.
Dude.
One of my best friend's older brother went to New Orleans a couple years back and met this drug dealer named Buba. He was probably trying to get drugs. Anyways, told him were he was from, and Buba was all "Hey I know someone from there! Juice Barkley! That guys dropped the most acid I've ever seen!" And Chumy was all "Haha, that's my outdoor/environmental science teacher." So when he got back he was all "Buba says 'hi' Juice." And he was all "That was a long time ago, ok?!" And Chumy graduated about 4 years ago, but we still say Buba says hi to Mr. Juice Barkley. Its fun.

Dreadlock Rasta

Kittymeeow

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:50 pm
Yeah I have a story .. kinda but not really like that at all..

Like there was this gum that my friends and I were chewing.. and i guess it smells like pot... ok

So I was sitting in home room and the dean comes in and was like " wee need you to come with us" So we walk down to the poilce office.. and they were like " one of your teachers say you smelled like weed" so they searched my bag and my pants and everything on me.. and then like told me " I smell like pot and im stinking up the room" They called my mom into school and I was sitting in the cops office and he had a fan on.. my mom walks in and was like " whats this all about" he was like" she smells like pot.. wait. [turns off the fan] now you can really smell it... " My mom was like " this is all bullshit.. whatever.. put my kid back in classes"

So the sad thing was.. at this time in my life.. I never even seen weed...... sooooo.. I thought it was really funny.....

another time i was a baby for halloween.. and i had a binki and they took it from me.. saying " your rolling. this is not allowed in school"
I was like WTF... bitches i just paid ******** 5 dollars for that s**t!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:18 am
Kittymeeow
Yeah I have a story .. kinda but not really like that at all..

Like there was this gum that my friends and I were chewing.. and i guess it smells like pot... ok

So I was sitting in home room and the dean comes in and was like " wee need you to come with us" So we walk down to the poilce office.. and they were like " one of your teachers say you smelled like weed" so they searched my bag and my pants and everything on me.. and then like told me " I smell like pot and im stinking up the room" They called my mom into school and I was sitting in the cops office and he had a fan on.. my mom walks in and was like " whats this all about" he was like" she smells like pot.. wait. [turns off the fan] now you can really smell it... " My mom was like " this is all bullshit.. whatever.. put my kid back in classes"

So the sad thing was.. at this time in my life.. I never even seen weed...... sooooo.. I thought it was really funny.....

another time i was a baby for halloween.. and i had a binki and they took it from me.. saying " your rolling. this is not allowed in school"
I was like WTF... bitches i just paid ******** 5 dollars for that s**t!
what the ******** is a binki?  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Sevil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:45 pm
Sexxed
punkarama
Dude.
One of my best friend's older brother went to New Orleans a couple years back and met this drug dealer named Buba. He was probably trying to get drugs. Anyways, told him were he was from, and Buba was all "Hey I know someone from there! Juice Barkley! That guys dropped the most acid I've ever seen!" And Chumy was all "Haha, that's my outdoor/environmental science teacher." So when he got back he was all "Buba says 'hi' Juice." And he was all "That was a long time ago, ok?!" And Chumy graduated about 4 years ago, but we still say Buba says hi to Mr. Juice Barkley. Its fun.

hehe

um no my old art teacher was a stoner he played in a jimi hendrix tribute band and came to class drunk. but my new one is the biggest weiner in the world. hes a doormat and he stinks cause he sweats a lot and he cant even draw

o well he likes pretty good music though  
You might be here.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces