Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
My new RPC Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:23 am
My old RPC Kit Joukai Heyaza is going to die by the hands o the Akatsuki. but before he passed i made my new RPC.

My new RPC's name is Kit Heyaza. My new RPC is going to Honor my old RPc by taking his name. My Demon and my Body are going to be used for diffrent purposes now. Among the others is going to turn me into a humman puppet with Lenons help. And my Demon goes to the Akatsuki.

My new RPC is in mist. My old and new RPC had met and just before my old one passed out he gave my new RPC some gifts these involved...

1. The Sharingan implant that Sengetsu gave my old one.
Dont worry he wont be able to use it fully unitl chuunin rank.

2. A regular Katana with a 4 foot blade and a one foot hilt
With it i am going to learn Shugire souen style.

3. A small fraction of Gobis chakra.
We have all ehard about chakra giving. Same deal but insetad My old RPC gave my new one the ability to hold 4 elements. Along with a small reserve of chakra.

Alright so this was just to inform some people. I know its not the best way to do so but it is the most effective. Well alright i will delete this after maybe a day or two so everyone gets a chance to read it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:28 am
We shall sell his organs on ebay : D  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:31 am
Hmm, you watch reborn? XD
NUUUU I WANT KIT'S BODY gonk
5.5k? can I still bid?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:34 am
iZann
Hmm, you watch reborn? XD
NUUUU I WANT KIT'S BODY gonk
5.5k? can I still bid?

and the award for gayest moment goes to...lol  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:35 am
LOL yeah of course!!! Reborn is awesome. Im on episode 110 right now. But thats a diffrent anime. I got the idea more when i watched air gear. Agito/Akito
My old RPc Kit is going to pop into new Kits and tell him about his life from time to time. When he sees his old friends like Zann, Kiyoshi, Lenon, Melody, Jin, And everyoine else i cant remember gith now >.< The old Kit is going to tell new Kit.

LOL ebay....I just lawled myself >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:37 am
Alright now Zann is i the lead!!!! 5.5K I am going to wait for one day. If no better offers are put up...Then bam you win Zann!!!!!

LOL BB is right >.<  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:38 am
lol yeah I get ideas from different anime too... the 7 tailed lesser demon Akito/Agito...
Somehow that sounds SO wrong...lol
No seriously I need more human puppets =="  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:44 am
Well i agree that as anime series its okay, but the Shigure Souen totaly sucks.
It's the worst sword style i have seen on anime so far. : /
No harm ment but i just have uter hate for that style.
So just ingnore this xD  

3Rton

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:48 am
LOL but i like it and that is all that counts. But hey you never know. I could change it any any moment...Maybe something else I dont know...I probly wont learn it though..Its kind complicated typing it. I learned it in another guild. >.< Nothing but problems..I used the third offensive form. Where you kick the sword. And the kid actually asked where the sword went....I spent 10 posts telling him. "It went towards your torst." And all he said was. "But you kick it...How is it going at me if you kicked it..?" It was stupid. Ya know what as i am typing this..It is mentarded.....I wont learn it but i like the sword. 4 foot blade...1 foot hilt.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:10 am
Hmm I like Zoro's style in One Piece--it doesn't have a name though =="
LMAO kit you sound really pissed...  

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:15 am
LOL no i never get m. I can get aggitatedut never mad. I didnt have angermanagment for 7 years to be mad lol No more like aggitated. But yeah you dont wanna see me pissed. I kinda blackout... sweatdrop ANYWAYS!!!! Hows hong kong? Or China?....Wait are you in beijing? Im sorry i dont mean this as offensive. I just forgot where you live in china..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:21 am
lol in Hong Kong...
I thought Christmas was supposed to be COLD AND SNOWY but for some reason it's like 19 degrees C in Hong Kong. AND I came down with a fever today. Yep, lovely christmas.
So, how's Florida? XD You live in Florida right?  

iZann

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:26 am
I would sell my soul to live ******** 19 degree!!?

((Zoro's style in one piece is santooryo though not sure if its spelled like that.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:26 am
LOL its 79 degrees. FARENHEIT!!!!! i know its really hot!!!!!
But man..Florida sucks it can get kinda cold but it doesnt snow even a little!! crying Man...Sometimes i just want to move away somewhere really cold...LOL mind if i move in with you Zann?  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:41 am
NUUUU I want the cold crying I like the cold way more than the hot weather...And it can get REALLY hot in the summer--I think it went up to 40C once, or 105-ish F
Wow it's that hot over there? Well it feels colder to me now cuz I have a fever XD
100 F fever and still on Gaia--my parents are going to flip
Wait a minute Kit...did you just stay up ALL NIGHT?? blaugh
Oh yeah Santouryuu is just "3 sword style", but doesn't give it a NAME...  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff