Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:41 am
My Office. Its very messy because im not very organized. There is a cart of medical supplies in the corner in case of an emergency and i can't get someone to the hospital in time. If i am gone i will leave a note.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:40 pm
Drake walked up to the building and jumped towards the open window silently. Though Reiko prefer people knock, he enjoyed annoying her by coming from the window. "You here Reiko?"  

crimsonnobody

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:11 pm
Drake notice she wasn't here. So instead decided to head for the Academy to start his new job.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:58 pm
Drake walked up to the office window, jumped up and just laid there staring at the village bored. He hoped Reiko had a something better than being an instructor. Like a special secret mission or something. He wouldn't mind teaching a squad except that he was and probably forever stay as a Special Jounin. He sighed as he waited for Reiko.  

crimsonnobody

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:58 pm
Reiko walked into her office. She sighed, and smiled. "Drake, if you want to enter the office, i would suggest using the door instead of the window." she opened the window to let him in. "What can i do for you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:16 pm
Drake smiled back. "I was hoping for a mission or a Gennin squad. Or spend time with you if thats ok. Anything to to remove my boredom. Except being an Academy instructor. That new Chuunin seems to enjoy teaching kids."  

crimsonnobody

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:14 am
kurisu and Anakuro got to the hokages office. "Ok Anakuro, you stay right here, i'm going to go meet with the hokage and if there is any trouble, dont hesitate to come in" and the kurisu used Suna Shunshin (Sand Instantaneous Body Skill) to teleport into the hokage office. Kurisu looked at the hokage," Forgive me for my intrusion, but i have a letter from the Kazekage himself requesting your assistance." *Kurisu handed letter over to the Hokage*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:49 am
Anakou hears the muffled sound of Kurisus voice. He sit down and leans against the wall.  

blind fire091

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:53 am
reiko laughed. "which new chunnin, there seem to be alot of them around the village. so you want a squad. ill assign you one then." she smiled at him. "you can stay if you want."

A young ninja burst into the room. (aka tails) Reiko took his letter. "Whats wrong with kashim?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:03 pm
Anakoru falls asleep waiting outside of the hokage's door.  

blind fire091

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:25 pm
Tails1990
kurisu and Anakuro got to the hokages office. "Ok Anakuro, you stay right here, i'm going to go meet with the hokage and if there is any trouble, dont hesitate to come in" and the kurisu used Suna Shunshin (Sand Instantaneous Body Skill) to teleport into the hokage office. Kurisu looked at the hokage," Forgive me for my intrusion, but i have a letter from the Kazekage himself requesting your assistance." *Kurisu handed letter over to the Hokage*

(It doesn't say assistance on the note. It says

Dear Kurisu,

I have a mission for you and Anakorou. I wish for you to travel to Konohagakure and speak to the Hokage. Tell her that I sent you. She will know why I sent you. Also, apologize for me. Tell her that I have become preoccupied with a man by the name of Oni. You may also bring your other student with you if you please. This will be considered a C-rank mission.
Yours Truly,
Kazekage Kashiim )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:07 pm
Drake stayed sitting on the window and listen silently.  

crimsonnobody

blind fire091

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:19 pm
Anakoru wakes up and walks through the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:22 pm
" Hokage, The Kazekage ,Kashiim, has sent us.He also wants us to tell you he is sorry. He has been pre occupied by a man named Oni." Anakoru said with a respectful voice.  

blind fire091

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces