Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The East Wing (Female Dormitories)
Room # 494:Agete's Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ariel2995

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:13 pm
*Agete came into her room and smiled.* Well, Memori, what do you think? Should we touch everything up our way?
*Memori smiled and took out all of the decorations* I'll prepare the beds.
*Agete looked at the tiny fairy as she transformed into a green fox* Fair enough. After all, I'd think you'll need thumbs to put up all of these pictures. *She began to put up all of the pictures of memories (which you could imagine as quite important) and of natural scenery while Memori busied herself with the pillows on the bed* Done! *She placed her quiver full of arrows and her bow next to her bed and flopped onto her bed that now had a purple comforter*
Diddo! *Memori transformed back to her usual form and lied on her smaller bed that had a green comforter*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:28 pm
Agete, can it be you? Oh my dear friend it is you! *Rose ran up to meet and hug her life long friend. She had missed her dearly.* You are well I presume?*She directed to Agete, and then turned to Memori.* Memori, I have missed you as well. Are you well too?  

MotherNature15

Ariel2995

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:56 pm
Rose! *Agete hugged her friend as well* I can't believe- Oh Rose! It has been so long! Yes I we are well. I bring good tidings from up North, too. As I had gone up there to take vacation, Memori and I got attacked. Strange creatures, too. I do not know what to name them.
We managed to flee before getting hit too hard. These...creatures had horns all over themselves. They had horrible fangs and nearly hurt dear Agete seriously. I know what you're thinking: How can this be good tidings? Well, after a fortnight of running down south, we met up with more of them. We had no choice but to attack.
One arrow threw the center of the head and BOOM! They fall hard. But it has to be the center of the head. They seem to have very tiny brains. To the left or right there's just black blood. It didn't look that good so I didn't bother to try it. It had a green tint, kind of. Enough about us, though! How have you been?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:12 pm
Ariel2995
Rose! *Agete hugged her friend as well* I can't believe- Oh Rose! It has been so long! Yes I we are well. I bring good tidings from up North, too. As I had gone up there to take vacation, Memori and I got attacked. Strange creatures, too. I do not know what to name them.
We managed to flee before getting hit too hard. These...creatures had horns all over themselves. They had horrible fangs and nearly hurt dear Agete seriously. I know what you're thinking: How can this be good tidings? Well, after a fortnight of running down south, we met up with more of them. We had no choice but to attack.
One arrow threw the center of the head and BOOM! They fall hard. But it has to be the center of the head. They seem to have very tiny brains. To the left or right there's just black blood. It didn't look that good so I didn't bother to try it. It had a green tint, kind of. Enough about us, though! How have you been?

Okay, I could do better. *Rose explained about her relationship with Briar, Josh's presence, the death of her aunt, uncle, and cousin, Briar's departure, her new appearence(which she's suprised Agete did not notice) and of Chris.* Alot has happened since we last saw each other three months ago. Tell me, how is my family at Moonlit Valley? Are they having any trouble fighting back the barbarian werewolves that have plaugued us for centuries?  

MotherNature15

Ariel2995

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:37 pm
Oh dear Rose! I have noticed your change in appearance,but I thought it a mere fashion statement here at Blood Moon for some reason! How foolish of me! And Briar? Goodness that dog.... *She hung her head*
Moonlit Valley is doing better in the war, though it is not yet over. The werewolves have been fleeing much more often, though we fear they are recruiting more werewolves. When you left they thought it as a weakness and attacked at full force- but, of course- it did not work.
If you were to return now- though I see you most likely won't- Te werewolves would think you brought some secret weapon of some sort and take more care in attacking. They will not stop for anything tough. Where did Briar head off to again? I wish to punch him. Hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:17 pm
Ariel2995
Oh dear Rose! I have noticed your change in appearance,but I thought it a mere fashion statement here at Blood Moon for some reason! How foolish of me! And Briar? Goodness that dog.... *She hung her head*
Moonlit Valley is doing better in the war, though it is not yet over. The werewolves have been fleeing much more often, though we fear they are recruiting more werewolves. When you left they thought it as a weakness and attacked at full force- but, of course- it did not work.
If you were to return now- though I see you most likely won't- Te werewolves would think you brought some secret weapon of some sort and take more care in attacking. They will not stop for anything tough. Where did Briar head off to again? I wish to punch him. Hard.

I don't know where he left. He just left, without saying good bye. He put a letter on my bed. I cried alot when I read it. I still have it. *Rose pulled out the letter and gave it to Agete.*
My sweet blossoming Rose,
I love you dearly and I always will but for now I must leave. I shall grow stronger, so strong that many will think me a god, but god I am not because no god or goddess can love such a beautiful thing such as yourself. Once I have become stronger, I will go to your father and beg for your hand. When I return, whether with your father's blessing or with curse, you shall gain a ring upon your finger and be my bride. Till that time My Love, do not sulk over my absense. You are surrounded by friends. I expect you to get close to a boy or two, as I am sure you shall become lonely after tasting the sweetness of love, but be aware, for when I return, that man shall have to battle for your hand with me for I refuse to lose one as lovely as you, my flower.
Yours forever, Briar heart

*A tear appeared to attempt to escape Rose's eyes, but Rose had become stronger since the incident, rarely did she cry anymore* I am glad that I got my discipline back. Before I just bawled like a baby and now, I don't even have tears. Oh, I wan tot show you something. Don't tell anyone, especially my father. * Rose lifted her sleeve to reveal a rose tattoo on her shoulder.*My new friend Chris who's helped me with my depression, well he's gotten his friend Jay to give me this special tattoo. Isn;t it cool, now I'll be reminded of Briar forever and always. *Rose smiled, now unaffected by Briar's name like she once was.*  

MotherNature15

Ariel2995

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:27 pm
Oh! Rose that tattoo is so cool! Well, now I want to hurt Briar a bit less. Oh. *Agete hugged her friend again* It has been so long... So, whom is this Chris? Or is it not as I think?
Agete! Don't ask such things yet!
I just want to change the subject!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:34 pm
Ariel2995
Oh! Rose that tattoo is so cool! Well, now I want to hurt Briar a bit less. Oh. *Agete hugged her friend again* It has been so long... So, whom is this Chris? Or is it not as I think?
Agete! Don't ask such things yet!
I just want to change the subject!

Chris is a friend that has helped me through these hard times. He helped me get the tattoo. I like him and he is kind've cute, but I don't think he'd be interested in me that way. He is also getting over the death of his girlfriend. I'm going to ask him out for dinner, just as friends though. *Rose felt slightly embarrsed and was glad she couldn't blush.*  

MotherNature15

Ariel2995

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:44 pm
*Agete laughed* Well, that's good! Not the dead girlfriend but...yeah. Who are your friends here? I would like to meet them.
I hope you won't hurt them.
I don't get jealous over stupid things like that! You know me better than that!
I sometimes wonder...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:39 pm
Ariel2995
*Agete laughed* Well, that's good! Not the dead girlfriend but...yeah. Who are your friends here? I would like to meet them.
I hope you won't hurt them.
I don't get jealous over stupid things like that! You know me better than that!
I sometimes wonder...

Seems you both haven't changed much, you still fight as always. You know Briar and I never fought. *Rose looked at them seriously, but she couldn't keep a straight face and burst out laughing. Briar and she used to fight constantly, even when they were dating for those two weeks.* As for my friends, I have alot. There's Alena, Nero, Seroph, Brasen, Hicaru, Ren, Tenma, Lady Kikyo, Kiko, Rain, Chris, Teddy, Matt, Alice, Creena, Zoe, Gaara and I think a few more, but I can't really remember.  

MotherNature15

Ariel2995

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:13 pm
*Agete widened her eyes slightly* Wow, that's a lot! I guess it'll take me a while to meet them all...
*Memori turned into a fox again(when Rose came she had transformed back)and sat down at Roses feet* Hmm... that is a lot.....
*She looked at Memori*For you to agree with me it must be...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:19 pm
Ariel2995
*Agete widened her eyes slightly* Wow, that's a lot! I guess it'll take me a while to meet them all...
*Memori turned into a fox again(when Rose came she had transformed back)and sat down at Roses feet* Hmm... that is a lot.....
*She looked at Memori*For you to agree with me it must be...

Oh my god, the apocalypse is coming. Memori and Agete have agreed! *Rose loved to make that joke on each of their agreements. It was amazing that Agete was so much older than her, even though they both acted like teenagers. She sat on Agete's bed and waited for Agete to join her.* Come my friend, let us relax, and you as well Memori.  

MotherNature15

Ariel2995

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:23 pm
*Agete and Memori laughed at the joke* Alright! *Agete sat down on the bed*
*Memori walked over to the bed and jumped in between the two friends* So, what is there to do around here anyway?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:24 pm
Ariel2995
*Agete and Memori laughed at the joke* Alright! *Agete sat down on the bed*
*Memori walked over to the bed and jumped in between the two friends* So, what is there to do around here anyway?

It seems that the best thing to do around here is to get into trouble and mishief. That's all I've gotten into lately.
((By the way, Rose had gone to Seroph and was able to get her normal powers back. We'll converse a bit more, Rose will leave and alter come back normal and powerful.))  

MotherNature15

Ariel2995

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:11 am
*Agete had been staring off into the distance as she normally does, looking at scenery*Trouble you say? *She snapped her head up in curiosity*
Mischief as well?
((The one thing that Agete and Memori did a lot and agreed on the most was creating trouble, in one form or another))  
The East Wing (Female Dormitories)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff