Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>> The Zoo << [[OPEN!]] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SOE MUCH FAIL!
  Lolz, i noe. Brain friend? >;]
  D': LOL NO. S'EPIC.
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:43 pm
Welcome to The Zoo.

Nice place, huh?
Well, it's home, anyway. This is kind of a sanctuary for dragons, but we occasionally get a different kind of person here. It's all good, we don't really mind as long as they're nice to us. Though, I don't think I could say all's well...

We do have the occasional bad guy or poacher, just like any strange zoo just as this one. We're in no trap, not captivity. We're just a zoo here. Come join us!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:53 pm
Hey there, friend! What's your name?

FOR DRAGONS

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (they grow incredibly fast, fyi. So four isn't strange. Trust me...At least in my world! D';< )
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Pic, plz. |: )
[b]Talents/Powers/Whatev:[/b] (no having so many abilities it's crazy. That's not cool, yo. Most dragons and sprout wings, but then there are those who can't.)
[b]Type of Dragon:[/b] (ice, fire, water...etc.)
[b]Possible Weapons:[/b]( Yeah, you can have some, just no 'oh yeah, sword, guns, arrows' like one? Yeah only like one or two weapons 'cause they mainly use their magics/powers.)
[b]Love/Crush:[/b] (C'mon :wink: )
[b]Little Bio:[/b] (Mmmm small paragraph will do)
[b]Personality:[/b] (words or paragraph, please)
[b]Other:[/b] (Wonderous tidbits.)

FOR OTHERS

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] (most anything, I guess)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (pic)
[b]Talents/Powers:[/b] (...you know)
[b]Weapons:[/b] ( a few, not 300. Not Spartan weapons, either.)
[b]Love/Crush:[/b] (diff race crush is okay.)
[b]Little Bio:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:05 am
Hey, man, we have rules.

1. Gaia ToS and Guild Rules
2. D: NO KILLING OTHERS' charries.
3. I'm considerably lazy and don't really feel like typing much else out right now.
4. You should know the obvious rules now, like godmodding.
5. Yeah. That should be good for now.

Have you seen these guys!?

Username:[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Name: Ceilmar
Appearance: Ceilmar
Talents/Powers/Whatev: He can sprout wings and breath fire. He's reguarded as whimpy, though, so he's nothing exceptional. He has a little fire magic and can heat things up easily. He's warm to the touch, and most people think he's got a fever the first time they meet him. His body temperature is higher than most.
Type of Dragon: Fire.
Possible Weapons:He doesn't really like violence, and will only use his natural abilities.
Love/Crush: Little too naive to...
Little Bio: He does have an older brother, Keirn, who is always with him. Because he babied him, Ceilmar is very clingy and usually hides behind his brother. Ceilmar's still extremely young and naive, and is very illiterate. He only knows four letters. C, E, M, and K. Keirn never taught him how to read.
Personality: Very childish, a little shy, but loves to make new friends, gullible, naive, emotional, weak-willed, obedient
Other:He gets emotional easy and cries a lot. ((I'll add Keirn after I draw him.))

Username:sotangitsune
Name: koori
Appearance: User Image
Talents/Powers/Whatev: can control ice and take the water out of things and turn it into ice
Type of Dragon: ice
Possible Weapons:has a special gun that uses magical bullets that do special things, makes a staff or sword out of ice
Love/Crush: dosn,t have one....yet
Little Bio: abandoned as a small child with his brother
Personality: sometimes out going unlike his brother
Other: he is completely blind but can still tell where everyone is because of his hearing

Username: sotangitsune
Name: kaji
Appearance: User Image
Talents/Powers/Whatev: can summon miniature dragons to aid them at any time, can create fire, he can pretty much make anything as long as he has the right materials
Type of Dragon: fire
Possible Weapons:he really dosn't use any weapons except for his bow and arrow, but he does make the ammo for his brothers gun
Love/Crush: none
Little Bio: same as his brother
Personality: very shy and mostly keeps to himself unless in battle when he is very outgoing
Other: has to sometimes stay with his brother when they go someplace new so he dosn't run into anything while he gets used to his surroundings

Username: Clara Sunaro
Name: Clara, Cara
Race: (most anything, I guess) Hmm..-Thinks- Help me on that one? Most Anything? -Clueless, its..4:40am.-
Appearance: (pic) I haz to upload some drawings of her. <3 Soon. Soon. But here are TekTek's to start you off: <3 User ImageUser Image
Talents/Powers: (...you know) Telepathy! She can read other's minds, but of course, there are limitations. She cannot read Dragon's minds, or animals minds, and she has to be within a 3 mile radius from that person.
Weapons: ( a few, not 300. Not Spartan weapons, either.) A whip >8D Oh, and a gun for self defence and all that..
Love/Crush: (diff race crush is okay.) Who's there to crush on yet? Wait a bit, and we'll see.
Little Bio: She has a younger brother, Togy. But he lives elsewhere and she never see's him. She went travelling and ended up here with a friend a few years back, and hasn't seen Togy since, the friend left to go back to Togy and his Little Sister. (Not important)
Personality: Confident, Sneaky, Stubborn, Unreasonable, Feisty. She has a wild temper that rages out of control from time to time, but generally she is loved amongst the men. She is a blonde beauty, tends to wear tight clothing, Foul-tongued, Naughty, Likes to cause a riot and have fun, careless, cant cook to save her life. Bewitching, Wicked, Persuasive, Two-faced.
Other: Has a tattoo down her left arm; wears gothic clothing, is TOTALLY flat chested, and has a height of 4'7" ((Very Small))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:47 pm
[[O lol. nice. I'mm delete it though 'cause I forgot to specify that I want in PMs!~ :'D The lateness must have disrupted my brain. Lemme fix it~]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:13 am
[[Okayy, Sorry about that o__o;; I do usually send it to PM's, but i forgot too! D8

=
What Race do you think i should be? Im still Clueless @___@]]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:39 pm
[[Iss okay. Maybe you should be an Esper, which is a fancy word for psychic. Yeah. = w = ]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:41 pm
[[Meh, Imma gunna use Keirn too. He just won't have a profile until I post him. = w = ]]

Ceilmar sighed lightly, opening his pale red eyes. He rubbed his left eye with the back of his thin hands, and grumbled lightly, still groggy. He had fallen asleep on a smooth rock, basking in the sunlight. He looked up at the sky, feeling warm. He looked around him in the thick jungle-like terrain. He mumbled slightly and changed his position on the rock. Where was everybody?

[[ SRS.]]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:46 am
[[Sure, An Esper works for me 8D

Ty! Who is Keirn?]]

Elsewhere, in a small dark room, sat a girl, smoking a cigarette. The girl had bright blonde hair, streaked with ginger lowlights and it stuck out from her head in a rumpled, unkept manner. She sighed, kicking her feet on to the table, the crash of her huge buckled boots reverberating through it. She lifted the cigarette to her mouth once more and a long wisp of smoke filled the room, Clara leaned back onto her chair and groaned in the silence.

[[Is Keirn a dragon? Or he works there?]]

Clara Sunaro

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:59 pm
[[Oh~, nice entry. ^ ^ Keirn is Ceilmar's older brother. He's on the left, though he needs a better costume!! D'; Meh ]]

Ceilmar felt alone, and sniffed, hopping off the rock and started to wander around like a child that had lost its mother. He grumbled as he fretting, wandering aimlessly until he found a sort of small house. He was curious. He hadn't seen it before. Strange, he thought. He debated with himself on whether to knock or not.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:33 am
[[Ty, yours too. 8D

Keirn is a dragon too? I like his costume 8D

Are they your OC's?]]

There was a shuffling noise outside, Clara didn't get up, but glanced to the window on the far left of the room. A small head bobbed back and forth across the path outside, seeming to be looking for something. With a harsh sigh, the blonde girl kicked her feet off the table and stood up. She wore a short skirt and fishnet stockings, ripped in places to reveal her pale skin underneath. Her shirt was unbuttoned and she wore a black lacy bra and red tie. Clara stomped towards the door and swung it open angrily, glaring down at the small child outside. "Who are you?"

Clara Sunaro

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:30 pm
[[Yup, Keirn's a dragon. Though his costume is an utter FAIL. Yup, they're both my OCs. I like to draw, and they belong to a story of mine. =D ]]

Ceilmar cowered at the sight of the blonde who intimidated him. "I...uh," He muttered, taking a step back. "Do you know where Kei is...?"
[[Ceilmar calls Keirn Kei because saying "Nii-San" makes me sound too much like a Weeaboo/Japanophile.]]

[[ :I Stupid one-liners.]]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:51 pm
somewhere in a hut not too far from clara and ceilmar

"aha! im finished!" said kaji

"really? can i try it out?" said koori

"sure but this time make sure your not aiming at me" kaji hands a white ammo shell to koori

"hey that was only once and i said sorry" as he says this he loads the shell into his gun

"whatever, and just a warning this one has just a bit kick on it so brace your self" kaji stands back so koori can shoot

as he pulls the trigger a blue dragon shoots out of the gun and explodes
"WOAHHH! that was awsome! but what did you mean there was going to be a kick from it?"

"hmmm, that went well.......oh about the kick here it comes." as kaji says this a gust of wind hits koori into the air  

sotangitsune

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:00 pm
[[What's with the double post? O . o Imma delete it, then reply.]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games