Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
MY NAME IS BOB; I AM GOD OF ALL THINGS GAMING. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:32 pm
"NINTENDO, YOU CANNOT CONTINUE IGNORING ME. THERE IS NOBODY LIKE ME. I HAVE CREATED THE ENTIRE GAME, START TO FINISH. I AM FAR BETTER THAN MIYAMOTO, ITOI, KOJIMA, CARMACK, AND WRIGHT COMBINED . NONE OF THESE 'DESIGNERS' COULD CREATE THE ENTIRE THING IF THEIR LIVES DEPENDED ON IT! THEY RELY ON THE ASSISTANCE OF OTHERS- AND TAKE ALL THE CREDIT. THEY DON'T EVEN DESERVE THEIR TITLES! I HAVE BESTED THEM ALL BY FAR."

FOOLISH HUMANS MY GAME IS SUPERIOR TO MARIO GALAXY, MGS4, THE SIMS, ETC. COMBINED!

SEE FOR YOURSELF
http://www.bobsgame.com/

Here's the excerpt I quoted. I put it in caps to emphasize Bob's obvious God stature.
http://gonintendo.com/?p=68297#comments  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:40 pm
NO
NO with a capital ******** YOU on top  

nerdyninja

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:59 pm
This guy is losing it. I mean, I understand being pissed off that they're ignoring this game you poured so much work into, but Jesus. He's seriously going insane. I'm sure that insulting Miyamoto is going to get Nintendo to help him, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:12 pm
Meh, I don't know you guys. I'm not going to complain to Nintendo for it, but if it actually comes out I'd probably buy it.

But I agree with Fish, Insulting the head honcho isn't gonna do him any good.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

smile into the chaos

Feisty Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:13 pm
"If I'm not mad yet, I will be! Of course, that'll only make the sequel better.. ;}"

Riiiight... yeah, I'd say he lost it long ago.
Sanity issues or not, though - I'm wondering if he's ever going to be cut some slack. It's not everyday you see someone doing what Bob's doing, and even if Bob's Game never hits the shelf, he's definitely going to have plenty of e-testosterone to fill his e-peen. Not that he'd settle for anything less, though.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:29 pm
It's too bad, because I was looking forward to it.  

Allegro

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:42 pm
Kaylipoo
"If I'm not mad yet, I will be! Of course, that'll only make the sequel better.. ;}"

Riiiight... yeah, I'd say he lost it long ago.
Sanity issues or not, though - I'm wondering if he's ever going to be cut some slack. It's not everyday you see someone doing what Bob's doing, and even if Bob's Game never hits the shelf, he's definitely going to have plenty of e-testosterone to fill his e-peen. Not that he'd settle for anything less, though.

Yeah that's true. People at Nintendo are kind of being dicks to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:42 pm
First thing I thought I'd say to Bob once I played the trailer was "******** Yuu".  

8Bit Jack

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:59 pm
"MERRY CHRISTMAS, REGGIE!"

Hah, he actually posted that in all capitols on Christmas day :p
Just for that, I hope Bob wins.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:04 pm
Man, his game doesn't even look that good. I detest the names he uses for the characters like Yuu and calling the game Bob's Game... ugh. I don't want to sound like a troll, but maybe Nintendo has better people to deal with?  

Synetric

2,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:09 pm
Just watched the demo video.
He made himself the end ******** you Bob.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:15 pm
maybe he should just play World of Warcraft. it makes things all better.  

Xilo The Odd

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:19 pm
8Bit Jack
First thing I thought I'd say to Bob once I played the trailer was "******** Yuu".

XDDDDD

Yuu can't defeat me Reggie!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:41 pm
This guy is a d**k. Even if his game is good and he is getting ignored by Nintendo that doesn't give him a right to attack well known developers. Definitely does not give him the right to say he's better then them.

I wonder how often Nintendo gets people like him trying to submit their amateur games for publishing?  

-Hel the Reaper-

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:32 pm
WOW. I thought that was a joke. Hopefully he doesn't mean what he said, and he only said it to get some attention.
The damn trailer crashes my browser, so I can't even tell if his game looks good.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff