Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Densetsu Application Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:06 pm
Any Jounin wishing to become Densetsu, fill this out and post it here. Densetsu are weak sannin level and will most likely become sannin when a new hokage is elected. There might also be times when the sannin and densetsu will both be up for the running to be the next hokage.

[size=9]
Rpc name:
Rpc age:
Missions done
S:
A:
B:
C:
D:
Why should you become a Densetsu:
Rp Sample:
[/size]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:39 pm

Rpc name: Akira Nara
Rpc age: 21
Missions done
S: 3
A: 2
B: 0
C: 0
D: 1
Why should you become a Densetsu: I want to protected this village as the best of the best. I have already fought some of the strongest ninjas and live to tell about it and also am the Oinin Commander (Anbu Vice-Captain). I am head of my clan. I also believe I have proven my self to apply for this.
Rp Sample:
Akira stood in the Leaf village Meadow as the wind picked up blowing his Anbu Black Cloak in the wind. "The dark winds blowing." He said with a smirk at Asaku, who stood across from him. "Shall we begin....?" They charge at each other. Akira pulls out his Trench knives as Asaku pulls out his katana. They collide in battle as the weapons clashed with each wave of the hand. "Time to upgrade." Akira smirked as he land a distance away for his opponent. "Kagemane Shuriken no Jutsu(Ninja Art: Shadow Knives)" He stabbed the Trench Knives into the ground drawing his Shadow onto the end of the blades. He did some hand signs "Kage Bushin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu)" summoning two clones. They all charge at different angles. Asaku grabbed three kunai out of his back pocket. He toss them at each Akira, two hit while one Akira disappeared. He appeared behind Asaku "What?!" Asaku said as Akira stabbed into his shadow. Akira formed some handsigns "Ninpou Kage Kubi Shibari no jutsu(Shadow Strangulation Technique)" as Akira shadow reached up to Asaku's neck and start to squeeze. Asaku scream in pain as he poofed away revealing a log lefted in Akira presence. Asaku appeared above Akira "Now I got you!!" Asaku said as he went to swing his Katana. Akira smirked as he slammed his hands on the ground with force sending chakra to his finger tips "Kageyose no Jutsu(Ninja Art: Shadow Endgame)" 10 Shadowy tenacles shoot out from under his hands. two went and block the Katana while four others went and grabbed Asaku by the legs and arms slaming to the ground with force creating a small creator. With Asaku still in the grasp of the tenacles, Two more tenacle grabbed him at the waist and neck and slamed him on the ground three times all with an inceasing height of 10 yards, then 20 yards and Finally 50 yards knocking him unconcious. Akira released the jutsu as he walked up to Asaku. "Don't worry I'm not going to kill you. Your going right back to jail where you belong." With that said Akira stabbed him with five needles imoblilizing him for 10 hours. As Akira picked up Asaku and carried him to the Prison.

((They moves I used are all Nara Clan jutsus. You can ask to me to see them if you don't get them.))  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:55 am
RPC name: Drake Valentine
RPC age: 22
Missions Done:
S: 5
A: 20
B: 15
C: 34
D: 87
Why should you become a Densetsu: I want to help all the village and make sure there is peace among all the ninjas. It is the same reason I became a Guardian. I also want to protect those dear to me.
Rp Sample:
Drake stared at the oncoming ninjas that had decided to invade Konoha while they were recovering. He sighed at this. 'I find it hard to believe that you humans are any different from us demons.' Drake sighed again. Even though Ban had erase the demon's memory, the demon still talked to him as if it knew Drake all its life. And there was the times that the 'other' one as the demon called him would talk as well. Breaking out of his thoughts, he looked at the enemy ninjas with a cold glare as he yelled at the other Leaf ninjas. "Cover your eyes!" He held his sword Hiyami up and shouted. "Cold Flash!!!" Hiyami began to glow bright enough to blind the enemy as long they weren't wearing anything that cover the eyes. After that, he rushed towards the nearest enemy and swung Hiyami downwards to slice the ninja in half.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:20 pm
((I know I just became Jounin, but I though I would give it a shot.))
Rpc Name: Detachi Hyuuga
Rpc Age: 18
Missions done:
S: 1(Working On)
A: 2
C: 1
Why should you become a Densetsu: Because I have been around in this guild for some time now and I would really take care of this rank.
Rp Sample: Detachi pulled out his lucky Kunai. The rouge threw one at him and he had to turn fast to deflect it. "Darn," he muttered. "This guy won't quit..." The rouge threw another kunai at him and it pierced through Detachi's arm. "argh!" he shouted. Pain started to swell and he gripped the wound. He realised that he wouldn't stand a chance in the position he was in. He stood up and sprinted out of the area. He tripped and he over a root and the rouge caught up to him. Detachi closed his eyes to reveal his Byakugan bloodline. By ignoring the pain in his arm, Detachi stood up bravely and boldly. The rouge snickered and this only angered Detachi even more. He leaped up to the rouge in the tree with a katana in hand. Their blades met and sparks showered as they tried to beat each other. Detachi Hyuuga, who was only fighting with one arm, was gaining the upper hand when the rouge fell back to the ground. Detachi jumped down and landed with a thud near with. The rouge stood up and dashed towards him, a foolish thing. Detachi formed a stance and the rouge was trapped. -"Hakke Rokujuuyonshou!" he shouted as he formed his hands into the correct position. He then started to jab the rouge's stomach with really intense blows. "Two! Four! Eight! Sixteen! Thirty two! Sixty four points of damage!" With the last blow, the rouge was sent flying back. Detachi seized the oppurtunity to finnish the rouge off. He formed some more handsigns and shouted,"Kyuushu no Tosshon!" He ran around in a perfect circle, creating a trail of fire behind him. The fire raised up to twelve feet and Detachi ran through the fire untouched. The Rouge lost his air suppy and tried getting out, in vain. The fire buned through his flesh, marking him with third degree burns. He coughed and he fell over. Detachi stopped and looked around. The area caught within the circle was singed, and the grass dry. Detachi walked up to the body and tied him to a tree to await the ANBU. When he was waiting, he turned his Byakugan off and pulled the Kunai out of his arm.

((Jutsus used,

-Custom Jutsu
Name of Jutsu: Kyuushu no Tosshon
Description: The user forms a handsign and starts to run around at a super fast pace, like the speed of sound. A trail of fire starts to build up behind the user and rises up to at least eight feet. The user keeps running and as the fire builds up the opponent loses his air supply. The fire behind him is a special fire that The user can run through.
Drawbacks:The user can get severely burned

-Hakke Rokujuuyonshou (Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand)
Description: Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner chakra coils system. Using the Jyuuken style, they can force their chakra through their hands into the tenketsu of the opponent's body through 126 strikes. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32 and finally 64. This damage forceably closes 64 tenketsu, stopping the chakra flow of the opponent. This then limits their opponents ability to use jutsu.))

Detachi

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:26 pm
@Kunesume2: Alright your Densetsu.

@crimsonnobody: I'll wait for Reiko to answer this.

@Detachi: I don't know about that Detachi I would but you were a Special Jounin just like two days ago and you just became Jounin. I think you need to have more experience in being Jounin before becoming a Densetsu. I'm your ANBU Captain so I'll be watching you and after I think you've been doing well enough as a Jounin I'll consider putting you to Densetsu.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:41 pm
Aww... Alright.  

Detachi

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:14 pm
sorry detachi, i was thinking the same thing when i saw that you had the last post in this topic.

@ crimmson - this is a tough one. you have been rping in the leaf village for a very long time, but your rp sample could be better. i know you can do better than that  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:23 pm
Well its just a sample. And the way I post is avoiding as much auto-hitting as I can. I seriously hate that more than god-modding.  

crimsonnobody

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:58 pm

Rpc name: Raito Shenzaki
Rpc age: 23
Missions done
S: 1
A: 4
B: 4
C: 7
D: 2
Why should you become a Densetsu: I have been a Jounin for some time now and want to become a higher rank to protect the village even more and do things that i could do to help the village that i wasn't able to do when i was Jounin

Rp Sample: A man walk into the training field. He look up at the amazing sky, his brown eyes glimmer in the star light. Taking off the and his jacket, put it down near a boulder. His black hair shone even though there was no sun light, he wore a long sleeve jacket and he wore a necklace that had two dragons. He looked around to see if anyone was there, "Good no one here" he said. his voice sounded mature, but a soft a tone to it.

Reaching to his back pouch he took out red scroll with the fire symbol on it, opening up there was a list of many fire jutsu. "Its been awhile since I trained in my own element" he thought looking down the list. His brown crystal eyes stoped on a jutsu called "Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)." "I should really relearn the basic" he said with a sigh escaping from his mouth. Reading over the hand seals of this jutsu and the use of the jutsu, he finally started to train. Using a little amount of chakra he made the proper hand seals, he then spit out three small fire balls the size of tennis ball. The flames after getting about 3 feet away from Raito.

He stood there with emotionless eyes, "I see I can do this without any effort" he said. Using the right amount of chakra for the jutsu he made hand seals and spit out three larger fire balls. The fire balls hit the tree about 2 yards away from him. He pushed his hair out of his faces, "Alright to the next jutsu" he muttered looking at the scroll once more.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:22 pm
Wow awesome job. You can be Densetsu you've been a jounin since like august and your pretty active and quite strong.  

Dark-Ninja70

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
we should be a bit stricter cause we can't have the village full of densetsu  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:26 pm
Alright, here's my second attempt. I'll just post the rp sample:
Drake walked towards the back of his house. He wanted to train privately, which was why he didn't just go to a training ground. Drake looked around to make sure no one was near, though the only people who would hear his training would had been Reiko and her adopted son. He still couldn't get over the fact Reiko adopted someone. "Well, no point thinking about it. Time to get training." The training was to create a clone that the demon could have temporary control. He had felt bad erasing the demon's memory and thought this would be a good way to repay for that 'Alright kid. Now all you have to do is use my chakra instead of yours when creating a water clone. Simple right?' Drake sighed and did as he was told. He did the handsigns and then began to concentrate on the demon's chakra. When he performed the jutsu, the water clone appeared, but the body was still liquid and dispersed. "Damn, what did I do wrong?" 'You used to little chakra. I'm not surprise. Its hard for humans to be able to control demonic chakra.' Drake sighed. "Great, now I have to listen to two voices."  

crimsonnobody

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:28 pm
((eeeeeeeeee *screams like a total girl.... lool.... thats great finally a sanin level rank... not as powerful but still good biggrin biggrin biggrin you watch ill be Hokage soon... not before you dark when your running for Hokage i wont run... dont try to change my mind because i would be much happier to see you Hokage then to see myself being Hokage))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:30 pm

Rpc name: Phi Invisa
Rpc age: 23
Missions done
S: 3
A: 1
C: 2
Why should you become a Densetsu: Because I been helping the Village ALOT!!!!! And because The Jounin/Srank Assassin is confusing.

Rp Sample:

(since it a Sample, Ill just post a fight that realy happen, but in a Pm.)

Zann walked to the training grounds. He looked up at the peaceful, blue sky, uttering a quiet sigh. The wind ruffled his dark orange hair, and his goggles kept his hair a bit tidier. Zan Kyu Ketsuki stood along in the training grounds, a man whose name is not widely known but still known for his blood thirst.

Phi walks into the training ground. He just stood there, like a toy, sitting on a desk, untouch. Phi then crack his neck and look around at the same time. Phi see a person, unknown to him. Phi try to open his mouth but by the way the man look like, scare Phi a little. Phi took a risk and open a mouth. Phi pause fr a second...... and then spoke. "What is your name ?" After the word that Phi spoke, the wind wistle through his ear and along the grounds. Phi took off his glasses to get a better picture of the man. Phi stood there quietly, waiting for his answer to his question.

"Me?" Zann asked in an icy voice. He never took well to strangers.
"Why do you ask?" He said as he planted his feet wide apart in a steady stance, his hand on one of his swords on on his belt. His eyes were black, like midnight, and the feeling in them could only be described with one word: empty. Known for his merciless killing of those who stood in his way, especially with the Leaf, Zann watched this Leaf nin in front of him carefully. Without another word he suddenly launched 4 kunai at him, thrown extremely fast as he wanted to test out this man's reflexes...or to play with him a little.

(haha. You didnt say which way the kunai going to go. SO im going to duck and pertend to think that the kunai were above me. WATCH OUT FOR YOUR WORD. WITH ME, I CAN TURN YOUR WORD against you.)

Phi see 4 launch kunai going straight at him, with full speed. Before Phi could reply to what the stranger, Phi duck down to his knee. Phi thought quickly and got a kunai from his pocket and rotated in a 360 degree at the same time. Phi hears the kunai hitting the tree while Phi launch the kunai right for the person (since i dont know your name) making the kunai go directly right to his ribs and upward. The kunai had something connected to it..... well really two things. Phi stand up and stares at the person in the eyes. Then Phi ran to the tree and took out the four kunai and putit in his pocket. Phi took out two wires and tight the kunai to the wires. One kunai to one of the wires end and the other way around two times. Phi stuck one of the wired kunai end on to one tree and the other on another tree. Phi then did some handseal and made two clone of himself by saying, "ROCK CLONE JUSTU!". Phi made the clone stand behide the tree that Phi put the kunia at.

Here the image

@

/
|
K.

C. T.K.____________________________________________K.T. C.

P

Key:

P=Phi
@=Zann
K=kunai
T=tree
C=clone

Comment from iZann:

I'm quite impressed with your rping, I see that you read posts carefully and plan out your fights (though I didn't realy get the diagram...what's the giant line in the middle? XD)

(This was from a pm because he wan me to spar with him because he want to see my rp skills and if I was good enough he would teach me the felcon summon.)

xPhi-Phix

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:07 pm
XxXEmo BappiXxX
((eeeeeeeeee *screams like a total girl.... lool.... thats great finally a sanin level rank... not as powerful but still good biggrin biggrin biggrin you watch ill be Hokage soon... not before you dark when your running for Hokage i wont run... dont try to change my mind because i would be much happier to see you Hokage then to see myself being Hokage))
(( Thanks and likewise ))  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces