Reply The Gallery
PS2 Controller Converter Advertisement Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:29 am
I'm going to be doing another hardware review soon, so I made a trailer in the form of an advertisement.

You can watch it here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:36 pm
I bought that exact same thing from ebay.
I jizzed in my pants.
Until my ps2 controllers got old and sucky.

Never tried it with the Xbox, but the Gamecube one works like a dream.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:27 pm
Yeah, I use mine with my Xbox primarily.

It's absolutely stupendous with games like Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Capcom Fighting Jam, and King of Fighters.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:20 pm
I think t can be settled that Sony at least makes the best controllers out of all the companies.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:25 am
Kuzodav
I think t can be settled that Sony at least makes the best controllers out of all the companies.

I would definitely agree that Sony makes the best controllers for the modern day gamer.

I'd love to see them produce an arcade stick though. The Wii has one you can use for Neo Geo titles for the VC.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:19 pm
The PS2 controller is great, provided the game in question doesn't use the left analog and/or you have mutant hands. >.>

360 controller eff tee dubya.

I'll have to watch that review though. I'm curious to see how well the thing works.  

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Goldriff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:32 pm
Tatsuman
The PS2 controller is great, provided the game in question doesn't use the left analog and/or you have mutant hands. >.>

I'll have to watch that review though. I'm curious to see how well the thing works.

What?
The left analog stick is in a great place.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:43 pm
Goldriff
Tatsuman

What?
The left analog stick is in a great place.

Don't like the analog placing. The right stick isn't too bad, since it's mostly used just for camera control.

The left stick isn't very good for primary movement though, in my opinion.

Just my preferences though, don't mind me.  

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:27 am
5.95!

I love where the left analog stick is on the 360. It feels more comfortable than slumping my thumbs down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:34 pm
I haven't used a 360 controller yet. I never was a big fan of the original Xbox controller though. It was too wide and the D-pad sucked very much so, then again most of the games I play are 2D fighting games.

I will be shooting footage for the review tomorow, and hopefully editing the same day. Expect the full review to be up sometime this week.  

Mephisto D

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:54 pm
Mephisto D
I haven't used a 360 controller yet. I never was a big fan of the original Xbox controller though. It was too wide and the D-pad sucked very much so, then again most of the games I play are 2D fighting games.

I will be shooting footage for the review tomorow, and hopefully editing the same day. Expect the full review to be up sometime this week.

360 Dpad isn't what I'd call great either, but it's serviceable. Better than the originals anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:15 pm
Well, the full review is up and running for anyone who wants to watch it.

The review can be watched here.  

Mephisto D

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:27 am
Not bad. Entertaining too. xD

Though did you say that Triangle is X and O is Y? That's kind of odd, you'd think it'd be the other way around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:30 am
Not really, it's anatomically similar. X being on top (like triangle) and Y being to the right (like circle.)

I'm going to assume that the right joystick is the C joystick, though I'd have to play some more to really confirm it.  

Mephisto D

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:48 pm
Follow ME!  
The Gallery

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff