Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The East Wing (Female Dormitories)
room 715 Alice's room Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:54 pm
This is Alice's room. She moved out of her old room because she wanted to be alone. This room has one bed with a red bedspread and a canopy. The walls are black and red and the floor is wood. There is one bathroom with everything made of porclain. The room was very elegant, yet kind of old century. Alice liked it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:56 pm
*Alice danced into her room* oh this room is...perfect! i love it! *Alice set her suitcase on the ottoman in front of the bed. *This is the perfect room for me! *She sat down on one of the couches and read her new Eclipse book*  

vampiregirl135

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:13 pm
*Alice got up from reading* wow its late...i shoud be getting to bed. *Alice went over to her bed and went to sleep*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:55 pm
*Alice came into the room* i'm glad i found a roomate. I better make another bed for Alice. She'll love this room! *Alice started making another canopy bed* there that should do it...i'll go get her and let her see it! *Alice skipped out of the room*  

vampiregirl135

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:45 pm
*Alice walked into the room looking totally different...she dyed her hair blond and cut it a little shorter and she was wearing a white mini dress* i feel so happy today! *Alice skipped and twirled in her room*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:08 am
you moved out sad  

anonymous9131

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:03 am
i know...i just wanted to be on my own for a while...besides this room is totally my style...your room was pretty cool but this room is way better! i mean its just like me!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:38 pm
*knockes on her door * Alice i have a person who wants to see u * said in a singing voice*
Hicaru wat if she sleeping
then i'll yell louder duuh. she is the one u love
* blushes a deep crimson* hicaru just cause u helped save me doesn't mean u can tease me  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:52 am
*At the moment, alice was sitting on the floor as plants popped up in random places and grass was growing. She turned around and smiled" hello hicaru!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:49 pm
*smile * hey i need some sleep so he's ur wacth now later * walks away with her shirt ripe hrizonaly so her wings can be out*
*walks in and sits down next to alice * it sure has been a long time huh alice * he's still blushing a bit*  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:27 pm
Neckoqueen911
*smile * hey i need some sleep so he's ur wacth now later * walks away with her shirt ripe hrizonaly so her wings can be out*
*walks in and sits down next to alice * it sure has been a long time huh alice * he's still blushing a bit*

*Alice smiled at the person* um sure i guess...who exactly are you? *she asked cluelessly yet still smiling at his blush*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:28 pm
*walkes back * the hunter guy that we helped save from the under world * looks at alice blankly* any other explanitions?
* lookes back at hicaru * take it easy she might nowt remember if Hicaru
* waves him off * not remember my a** *i grumble*  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:08 pm
*Alice blushed slightly* it's just that...you look a bit different...and i have to tell you that i heard what you said...about me...is that...true?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:20 pm
* blushing as well* yes i do like u Alice
Finaly can i laeve now or do u need more explainning from me * lookes back at alice*  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:31 pm
*alice smiled kindly yet warily* please dont you just arived. i have missed you for so long and never knew you felt that way for me  
The East Wing (Female Dormitories)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff