Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Organization Idea Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:29 am
I know that many of villages are being attacked recently, with the exception of Mist, I have heard some people in different villages speaking about how they wish that they had a group to protect their village.

The mist have the Mist 7, and the Leaf should have the 12 Guardians, but we haven't launched that idea yea, until know, I beilieve we need to organize the 12 Guardians inside of Leaf, and maybe even make more groups for the otehr villages.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:34 pm
we may need that. but we have our anbu as well.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:56 pm
Are you talking about the devils that became the guardians which Death made?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:55 pm
no, the 12 Guardians of Fire, you know.. Asuba was one of them.

And the Anbu are mainly Chunnin, and the Jonin aren't elite, the Mist 7, are Jonnin, but of S-rank because of their superior mastery of weaponry and battle.  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:07 pm
well anbu are either jounin or chuunin just a half step up on each. but ya maybe the 12 ninja guardians for the leaf would be good,. we could make an arc that centers around them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:27 pm
maybe  

Havok-Trance

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:00 pm
If we do create more groups, I think we need to establish that they are still a certain rank and not super powerful as hell. I mean, they are strong in a sense. But not in a way where they can totally destroy/take over another village. That seemed to pose a problem awhile ago. Plus, I think they should take an extremely difficult test as well. I think appointing would just be the same as auto-ranking. Since most groups tend to go power crazii.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:13 pm
Why should people not be allowed to take over a village, if they have the strength, they can try, unless they break the rules of the guild or their organization, let them do as they wish, stop trying to make so many regulations, none of the villages in Naruto had a regulation like that, if they wanted to go to war, or to fight another group they did it.  

Havok-Trance

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:25 am
Hector does have a point, we are a Naruto guild, but this is our own Naruto...
If people want to go to war with villages ect and try over rule them, then let them. As long as they do it fairly and not breaking any rules and making sure they aint OMG im bettter then god ill eat the world in one bite powerful...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:08 pm
My point was in establishing that they are still the same rank they were. If they become part of the group and let's say they are Jounin or something, that doesn't justify they have the power to take over another village. They still have the same power restrictions as a normal ninja, they are just in the group because of a certain skill they possess. (Plus, if they go against Kage/Village orders, that makes them missing nin. So I fail to see the logic in that. )

You guys are totally misinterpreting my point. It's only a title, not a rank. The title does not give you more power, it only shows you have a certain power.

=_=" I feel like I have to elaborate everything for you guys to see my point. I'm just trying to point out a possible flaw and make the idea better. If you guys don't like it, you don't have to use it. PS: Not trying to start a fight~ I just dislike the unproportional power scheme of everything lately.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:23 pm
well I do understand you Snowwy, I really do, but the Mist 7 have to be the elite of the elite, like Anguish, Marquis, Wize, Jello, they are all strong, exceptionally strong. So i have allowed them to be A rank, but they are along the lines of going on many S ranked mission, though on the power level they are still A.

But I do not understand what you see as the power scheme, if your speaking about my hunger for power, its just I was able to find the ability of chakra extraction and i introduced it, knowing that it would be to powerful for people to learn easily i made it so only me Eris, and now Kiyoshi know it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:25 pm
Theres always the light assassins, but we don't get to many calls anymore.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:34 pm
._. Mkay. So that only means they have the Mist 7 title. No power is gained from that though.

Power scheme: As in everyone keeps getting more powerful with nothing stopping them. We can't have one person who is the best~ There has to be someone that can stop them. So it becomes more of a competition.

Light Assassins: I don't know. It was interesting at the beginning, but like I've been saying. People are getting stronger and killing everything themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:43 pm
yes, hmmm, the way it seems to me is that only those who seek to keep the peace and harmony are the ones who gained the most power, all those that chose to do evil to get power were usually killed before they could get powerful.  

Havok-Trance

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:46 pm
I'm gonna have to start learning about puppets to keep up with everybody.
Maybe I'll ask somebody for the human puppet technique.

To Hector:

Look at me....even when I come close to ending a fight either these options happen:

1.Escape
2.Get my kill stolen by a damn genin like with what happend when I hunted down Zeramaru
3.Get tossed aside and have 'allmighty, captain of the guild, jesus, better than superman,batman, and the hulk combined Eris' come and get all pissed off and block us all out and finish the fight for me/the person who was fighting. No offense.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff