Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Anti-emo Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Miss Lunacy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:40 pm
My brother hates everything emo with a passion. He always thinks that the way we dress is to make a statement of, "LIFE IS JUST PAIN!!! I HATE MYSELF!!!!I WOULD KILL MYSELF IS MY PARENTS WOULD LET ME!!!"

Anyway, he started to rant about them, and I asked, "Have you ever even spoken to anyone 'emo'?" Of course, to defend his case, he said yes. He said he started to yell at a group of them standing at a store getting food, and they said, "LIFE IS JUST PAIN!!"

( sweatdrop Actually, if someone came up to me and started to make fun of me, I would probably say that, too as a joke...)

Have you guys ever been confronted by anyone like this? Do you have any friends or family who are this closed-minded? Have you ever told someone something stereotypically emo?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:01 pm
i dont hate emo kids...i am not one of them they are pretty cool actully i dont see why you could hate them  

Umpy

finding emotive

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:47 pm
My brother doesn't like emo kids either, I dont really blame him, I hate most scene to and I still dont understand where the emo scene came from, I only like the music.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:32 pm
Most of the kids here are against it too, I just ignore the stereotyping.  

HellMistress_Frizzy

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:53 pm
This is funny because something just happened just about 20 minutes ago. I was at the mall and I was walking past a group of people and this girl just whispers "ugh, emo's I hate them" and I turn and just look at her and say "Do you have a problem with that? Because your Good Charlotte Shirt isn't helping you" It was really funny and the girl just walked away.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:53 pm
i love emo boys and your bro is a sh*t head  

bobet

Emery-kos

[Putcoolnamehere]
This is funny because something just happened just about 20 minutes ago. I was at the mall and I was walking past a group of people and this girl just whispers "ugh, emo's I hate them" and I turn and just look at her and say "Do you have a problem with that? Because your Good Charlotte Shirt isn't helping you" It was really funny and the girl just walked away.

That's fantastic.  
[Putcoolnamehere]

Good Charlotte is awesome!!!
-twitches-
xxx

God With Us

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:25 pm
ViolentStalker96
[Putcoolnamehere]

Good Charlotte is awesome!!!
-twitches-
xxx

lmao  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:12 pm
mope...neva...
ppl dont mess with me fer sum reason confused

but my friends get picked on alot rofl  

HYPER-METAL-SONIC

HYPER-METAL-SONIC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:16 pm
bobet
oooooooooooooooooooh...
u said the "s" wurd
ninja

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:02 pm
HYPER-METAL-SONIC
bobet
oooooooooooooooooooh...
u said the "s" wurd
ninja

ohhh! I'm tellin!

x.X;;..

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

Zah`ra

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:52 pm
A lot of my friends jokingly make fun of me but they're never serious of course. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:35 am
Someone once told me to... "why don't you go listen to Hawthorne Heights and slit your wrists!"
Worst. Insult. Ever.

powerandintent

powerandintent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:40 am
NoSugarAdded
A lot of my friends jokingly make fun of me but they're never serious of course. heart

Mine do that too sometimes jokingly, sometimes not. It gets annoying depending on who it's coming from.
I have a friend who bought Good Charlotte and Simple Plan cds, and yet she'll sit and tell me my taste in music is bad because "emo sucks, it's whiney." rolleyes

Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff