Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Opinions? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well, what do yuo think?
  Or..do you even have an opinon. *gasp*
View Results

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:52 am
I want opinions. I'm going to do something different with my hair. What should I do?

My options:
1) Bleach it blond again.
2) Bleach it blond and die it cotton candy pink.
3) Bleach it blond, give green highlights.
4) Dye it dark black + bleach the tips and dye the tips pink or green.
5) Dye it black, give pink or green highlights.
6) Dye it dark black again.
7) Leave it alone.

Here is a a few piccehs in case you want to look at my ugly face while trying to help decide what would look best
[X] [X] [X]

...........Also, thinking about getting a facial piercing. Mmmmm. More than likely my nose. ...I'd get my lip pierced but I really do bite my lips alot and I'd be scared I'd end up like....ripping it out on accident. >_<;

®îñí Ïkãtå®û

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:31 am
Frankly I don't understand people that call themselves ugly or fat, WHEN THEY'RE NOT.
As for hair color, it looks good to me as it is now.
BUT it's your hair, so it's your opinion that should matter to you most of all.
So if you want to color it, then pick what you think would look good.

AND NO PIERCINGS, those are bad... EVIL BODY DESTROYERS.
(but that's just my opinion)  

xwhateverxdudex

Tybarious

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:53 pm
to be honest I like your hair the way it is or at least in those pictures. I'm not a real fan of dying hair, I believe people should be happy with what they got and focus on the person rather the body. I like talking to a genuin good person than bleach blonde benbo (not saying all people who dye their hair are). its probably why Im still single *sigh*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:34 am
>_<;; Well, I enjoy dying my hair. I like to have different looks...I guess really...it's PART of who I am to have different "personas" if you will within myself. (Multiple Personality Disorder?? xD! ) I've had it blonde, hunter green, dark purple, dark red & black. My natural color is a reddish brown color. ....Change is part of who I am. I enjoy to change things around. I'm sure you've noticed in just the few months I've been here my post style has changed and I change my profile so often....and my avatar as well. I'm like that in real life too. 3nodding I like to change my style, my hair, my room....I just enjoy it. ^___^

I currently hate my hair right now. >_<;; I just want to do something silly and crazy with it. And it's not for anyone else really...I mean it's not like I go out a lot or anything. xD!

I don't really think your hair color/style makes you who you are. So, changing my hair wouldn't really change who I was. I'm not really a fake person...People don't like me because I'm honest and genuine with them. I don't enjoy sugarcoating things to make people like me or whatever. I try sometimes to be nice to spare someone's feelings but normally in the end it turns out a mistake. So......just because I'd color my hair doesn't make me a fake person.

And as for the ugly/fat thing. When you get called ugly and fat enough times...you know it's the truth. *shrugs*

®îñí Ïkãtå®û

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:52 pm
Hmmm, I think it would look good either blond with green highlights or black with pink or green highlights. Or maybe I just like highlights. xd I don't really care for piercings, and I don't honestly think they usually look good on anyone. But that's just me.

And just to put my two cents in, you can't believe what people say, no matter how often they say it. People lie. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:58 pm
If you like to do it, then go for it.
Do them all (one by one of course), and add neon purple while you're at it.
(just remember, do it too much and it kills the roots - or so I've heard)

I don't think a "fake person" is possible.

One person's truth, is another person's lie.
It's all opinion. Just look in a mirror.
If your standards say that you are skinny, then you are. It's as simple as that.
Anyone that says differently, is just being a jerk.  

xwhateverxdudex

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:05 pm
blaugh I was just seeking out other peoples opinions on what I liked. I mean I know in the end it's my hair and my decision. I guess it's just nice to know what other people think as well. It helps make the decision easier, I guess. *shrugs* I mean....I wasn't saying: "Ok tell me what to do and I'll do exactly what you say" .......I was just seeking other opinions. 3nodding

.....I've decided I'm going back to black. That's for sure now. I had my hair dyed blonde for quite a while and truthfully as fast as my hair grows that's kinda hard to keep maintained blonde. *flails arms* My whole problem know is choosing Pink or Green ...or both at one time. I found a picture that I -really- loved her hair colors together: [Clicky] ..So, I might go for something like that. ^_^

Ah. I know dying damages the hair. Mine's already been through a lot of s**t. It's pretty much dead. *yanks on it* xD

You know, truthfully...I'm not a fan of purple. Never really have been. O_o; It's weird. Purple looks awesome on other people but it's never been a color I like to use much for myself. (Avatar/profile/Hair/otherwise) xD!!!

As for the piercing: I had my ears pierced once but I just didn't care much for it. I do have slightly pointed ears and having earrings accented that a little making me feel uncomfortable. xD! Just really-really didn't like that. ....I did have my nose pierced back when I was a Freshman in high school but my stepmom made me let it close up. xD

®îñí Ïkãtå®û

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:00 pm
O_O

I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!

It's so, it's so, I don't know...
(a line from "The Midnight Hour" movie)
(it's like the most colorful painting I have ever seen) ^.^

All of those ideas sound like anime characters hair to me,
and since I like anime characters, I like them all.
In other words, I can't decide.
So I'm glad that you did.

[Be who you are, and be proud of it]  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:00 pm
Wow, that pic's very...punk. whee I usually prefer green over pink, but a combo would be nice, I think. (Sorry, didn't mean to rhyme. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:44 pm
xD!!!! Yesh. I am going for a more "Punk" style. *nods* :3
Well, whatever I do.....I'm hoping to do it this Thursday if I can. I'm not sure yet, it all depends on if my husband feels like going out then or not. :3 And when I do...I'll post piccehs mmkay?!?! 4laugh

ROFLMAO! One of my friends told me not to dye my hair all pink or I'd be a Sakura(naruto) wannabe xDD

®îñí Ïkãtå®û

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:49 am
Yes! Piccys! Lol, exactly. And who wants to be a Sakura wannabe?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:26 am
Eh, she has cute hair. That's about all I can say good towards her. She's highly annoying. @_@;

®îñíÏkãtå®û

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:35 pm
Most people consider naruto to be even more annoying then sakura.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:50 am
Naruto's just annoying because he screams a lot. He's actually a pretty normal kid, in my opinion. At least in the way he acts about most things. It's just the constant yelling that annoys me. XD!!! ...He's like...*mind has blanked* the main boy from Eureka Seven. He annoys the hell out of me too. xD  

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:02 am
Hmmm...
"thinking"

I've heard of that title (Eureka Seven), but I know nothing about it.  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff