Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply RP Lounge
Crossroad Travern- Wanderers and Travelers Welcomed Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

welcome ye

View Results

Tybarious

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:11 pm
its a medieval tavern set in the country side and it is here where our story begins.

*I hate my spelling abilities xp *  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:07 am
*steps off the road and observes the sign over the tavern, pushing the dark hood off of her head and adjusting the quiver over her shoulder*  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Tybarious

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:54 am
*the owner of the travian looks out the window and notices the young maiden*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:09 am
Hello? Do you have a room for the night? *holds out hands and smiles to show friendliness*  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Tybarious

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:52 pm
*smiles and kisses her hand* I'm sure we have a room for the lovely lady *leds her into the tavern*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:39 pm
How long has this place been here? *glances over the room carefully, memorizing details*  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Tybarious

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:16 pm
It was started by my father a few years ago and since he passed away I've been running it. *looking her over* so what brings you out to this part of the country?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:49 am
Business. Like you, I'm looking to make a profit, though of a different kind than gold. *stares into his eyes* What sort of profit do you make?  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Tybarious

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:13 am
"As you can tell, none." the travern was empty except for the owner and maiden. "There has not been as many travelers since the new King has issued a road tax. I've had to let go of my last employee and now I can barely pay the property tax on this place. But I've said too much now." he saids as he looks her in the eyes and smiles. "You must be tired from your travels. Would you like stay here for night, Ms....?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:55 pm
Raven. Just Raven. *seems satisfied by something* Yes, a room. For the night. I may need to stay longer. I trust this will cover my stay. *holds out a fist-sized bag of gold coins* The attic room, if it's available. I like to stay...out of reach.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:13 am
As the two finish their business, a horse drawn wagon can be heard coming down the dirt road. As it rounds a bend in the path, it could be seen that one man alone is the only passenger. The back of the wagon is covered in a tarp, and the man is dressed in slitely tattered clothes with a light jacket. He has short black hair, and a very tired look on his face.

As he pulls closer to the tavern his face brightens, and he shouts out.

Greetings, my friends is this a place of rest for weary travelers?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:08 pm
*she steps back into the shadows of the inn and pulls her hood quickly over her head* I'll wait here while you attend to this man.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Tybarious

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:33 pm
he is about to show her room when a new traveler arrives, "first come, first serve" he grabs her bags and take her to her room. "I would show you around but Im sure you can find everything, let me know if you need anything." He rushes downstairs to welcome the new comer. "yes this is, how may I help you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:35 pm
Greetings, my name is Lawrence.
I would like to stay the night.
I would be willing to take your cheapest room, if you could see your way to letting me stay here.

You see, I'm a traveling merchant,

(lifts up the wagon's tarp)
and the only thing I have really is my collection of furs that I got from the last town I stopped at.

This small bag of silver coins is all I have to give in the way of money, unless you would be willing to accept payment in the form of "goods".

What do you say?

xwhateverxdudex

Tybarious

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:15 am
"I am Quin, the owner of this tavern. For a one night stay it will be 5 pieces. Do you wish to see the room now?"  
RP Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff