Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Recent Guild Changes Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charity
  For guild members only
  For newbs only
  Guild members & Newbs
  I don't want yur stinkin charity!
  Great Idea
  No way man!
  Their not touching my stuff!!
  Gold...mine...mine...mine
  I'll take 50,000 K pleeze
View Results

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:24 pm
arrow The "Getting to Know You" thread has been renamed "Introductions" and stickied in the main forum.

arrow The "Introduction Rules" announcement from the "Introductions" subforum has been copied and inserted into the first post of the now renamed "Introductions" sticky in the main forum. The announcement was then moved to the "Tread Graveyard"

arrow The "Favorite Movie Quote of 2007" thread has been moved from the "Introductions" subforum to the "Activities" subforum

arrow The "Favorite Movie Quotes of 2008" thread has been moved from the "Introductions" subforum to the "Activities" subforum

arrow The "Comments Here, Please" thread from the "Introductions" subforum has been moved to the "Thread Graveyard."

arrow The "Introductions" subforum's name has been blanked and the subforum set to "crew only"

*Attention Please*
We are adding a Watumelon Treasurer to the guild. This way, the Captain and Vice-Captains can contribute gold and gifts to winners of our games. Thank you for your participation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:32 pm
arrow The "A Watumelon Welcome" announcement in the main forum has been moved to the "Thread Graveyard" because it contains obsolete information.

arrow The "Get Rid of RPG Subforum I Created" announcement in the main forum has been moved to the "Thread Graveyard" because it is obsolete.

arrow The "storyline" thread in the main forum has been moved to the "Thread Graveyard" because it is obsolete.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:19 pm
arrow Some stickys, normal posts, and announcements were shuffled around in the main forum.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:25 pm
Yay Chainsaw!  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:31 am
Chain, you need to move the Weekly Report into the Graveyard too. It's been dead longer than my dating game.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:53 am
I didn't touch it because I thought it was Loopy's personal sub-forum. But, since you're the boss, moved it shall be.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:16 am
arrow Removed all threads in the "Loopy's Weekly Report" sub-forum and blanked that sub-forum.

... Li'l T... are you going to move your dating game to the graveyard, or are you planning on starting it back up again?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:08 pm
I'll do a poll on it and see what the members think. I could have different members take over and create their version.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:38 am
Hey everyone. There have been lots of changes. I know; it was long overdo. And please, if any of you have an idea or would like to start one of your own sub forums; please just ask. I'm really easy to get along with.

Gweener's forums have revived. Finally, the Activities section is making a come back. Hazumu and Someone Famous have new forums. They are pretty good ones. I've added three I think. Steal A Word, and Pet Society are now ready for your enjoyment. I'm still working on the comic section I started. If I don't come up with a fairly decent amount of stuff to get things hopping; I just might replace it with something else.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 pm
wow, i've missed a LOT!! O.O  

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:53 am
Hey everyone!! I'm really sick right now and can't devote a lengthy amount of time on here. So; the Comic Relief section will be on hold a bit longer; unless Chainsaw can rescue me again. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:24 am
You will notice that we have less members than we did a month ago. Chainsaw and I felt it necessary to remove those who have not commented at all. I felt it necessary to remove those who signed up and only posted once or twice the whole time they've been here. There were a few that I sent out a "member ban from guild" warning to allow them the opportunity to decide if they wanted to stay or not.

There are more changes that have occurred in the sub forums. I'm also adding a Watumelon Meeting thread in the main forum. We need to get back in control of our guild and members. Thank you all so much for your kindness, patience and understanding throughout all of this. I love you all; you guys are great.

Prezident Little T  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:55 am
There is a new Sub Forum called, Zen's Top 20. It will be available for game play by the 10th of July. Those who want to compete for prizes must sign up. Just let Zen know. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:35 am
*Attention Please*

We are adding a Watumelon Treasurer to the guild. This way, the Captain and Vice-Captains can contribute gold and gifts to winners of our games. Thank you for your participation.

As always, have fun!  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:57 am
*Attention Attention Attention*

I am thinking about incorporating a Charity. I'd like for all the members to participate in giving gold and gifts to Zenzoa's Watumelon Treasurer Mule. I will select five members, to help me chose newbs to donate gold or items or both. When Zen receives the gold and items from the guild members, only he and the individual member will know what was donated and the amount. This way, when I do a monthly drawing to give out an award for helping, I can't be persuaded to give to the guild member who gave the most. Thank you for your participation.  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff