Holy ********!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:47 am
O: LOOKS SWEET OMG  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:11 am
I actually wish this game didn't have the Final Fantasy name on it. It really doesn't share anything with the series other than Cactaurs and Moogles, from what I can see. It looks pretty cool, though. Where did this sudden trailer come from? Is Square taking the Wii seriously now?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:21 am
Crystal Chronicles>>>>>>>Normal FF games.  

Allegro

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:48 am
Meta_Fish
I actually wish this game didn't have the Final Fantasy name on it. It really doesn't share anything with the series other than Cactaurs and Moogles, from what I can see. It looks pretty cool, though. Where did this sudden trailer come from? Is Square taking the Wii seriously now?

They've been working on this one since before the Wii even launched, and wow does it show.

The physics on everything look pretty good in the trailer. They're not really floaty either (lol Elebits). I love that you can pick up townspeople and freaking throw peoples' dogs!

Echoes of time is going to be some epic online multiplayer, and this game is giving single player fanatics a boner. Crystal Chronicles is becoming a very good series, and will hopefully just break away from the Final Fantasy name and become Crystal Chronicles by itself. A franchise becoming this big while it's just a subtitle of another franchise is kind of demeaning.

also: lol, is dat a main character with normal looking hair?????  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:57 am
Holy crap. Just grab up stuff and throw it. Damn.  

Owwin

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:15 pm
Waynebrizzle
They've been working on this one since before the Wii even launched, and wow does it show.

The physics on everything look pretty good in the trailer. They're not really floaty either (lol Elebits). I love that you can pick up townspeople and freaking throw peoples' dogs!

Echoes of time is going to be some epic online multiplayer, and this game is giving single player fanatics a boner. Crystal Chronicles is becoming a very good series, and will hopefully just break away from the Final Fantasy name and become Crystal Chronicles by itself. A franchise becoming this big while it's just a subtitle of another franchise is kind of demeaning.

Yeah I know, just the last time I heard about it was like... 06? It's been such a long time. It really does look good, from what we've seen. I want more infooooooo. Can't wait to throw them dogs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:20 pm
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle

Yeah I know, just the last time I heard about it was like... 06? It's been such a long time. It really does look good, from what we've seen. I want more infooooooo. Can't wait to throw them dogs.

Especially since you won't be saving any anytime soon.

But yeah, I really enjoyed what I played of the original Crystal Chronicles... the DS one was kinda... meh... but... I think I just didn't like the graphic style. The characters were all cutesy and ALL THE ENVIRONMENTS WERE SQUARE D8

This one, however, looks AWESOME.

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:01 pm
I'd like more info too. I'm just excited to see the game's glorious return. Him swinging around in the fire and swimming gives me the impression that this is more of an adventure title than an RPG. Maybe action RPG?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:11 pm
This is going to be indescribably epic. 3nodding
Allegro
Crystal Chronicles>>>>>>>Normal FF games.

YESSSSSS.
EDIT: Holy s**t, that Lilty is tall! And wears glasses!  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:19 pm
I hated the first Crystal Chronicles, and the DS one, but this one actually looks really really good, a HUGE step in the right direction.
I'll have to check this out..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NEW RACE CONFIRMED: GORON  

Trop003

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:29 pm
That's actually exactly what I thought when I saw that guy. XD

It's like they de-chibified the original CC's art style, then threw in some touches from Final Fantasy 12 and Twilight Princess.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:49 am
This looks awesome! To be honest, I've been wanting an epic action packed Final Fantasy game that isn't an RPG.  

Super Cheesio

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:32 am
Waynebrizzle
That's actually exactly what I thought when I saw that guy. XD

It's like they de-chibified the original CC's art style, then threw in some touches from Final Fantasy 12 and Twilight Princess.

The new art style is interesting, as it allows for characters of any race at any size. Like the humongous Lilty soldiers.
Speaking of which, I really want to see a midget Yuke. xd  
The Gallery

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces