Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:42 am
::Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil::

Welcome everyone to the re-make of this thread. If you don't know what this thread is about, let me explain. This thread is put up to remind users of what is not acceptable in a request for the guild.

I'm not accepting such requests like "RE4 is totally awesome, can I join"? Below is a list of requests that I have declined. Enjoy:

Request 1
"I am a very big fan of Resident evil and would love to join this."

Request 2
please let me join. I am the hugest fan of Biohazard/Resident Evil and i wanna join! oh yeah. Albert Wesker sucks a**.

Request 3
Because I just got Resident Evil 4 and it rules and I need help and a reliable easy to find source.

Request 4
please may i join because i have completed resident evil 3. seen the film and have recently got resident evil 4 for ps2 which i am up to the castle. i like resident evil and would be a good member.

Request 5
I think that Resident evil is awsome, and I would be honored if you would let me join. That's all I have to say, so thank you for listening to what little I had to say.

Request 6
i want to join becuase I LOVE ALL THE RE GAMES!!!!!!!!! and becuase i want to meet people that are into RE as much as i am.

Request 7
I would like to join because my friend says this is the best guild ever and i would like to be in the best because i am the best.I would also like to be with my friend so she can show me the ropes.

Request 8
i heard this from my friend and he said that it kicks a** so ya i wanted to join this cool rp wink

Request 9
Mmm.. zombie-- err.. right then. Um, let me in. I have cookies.

Request 10
i love resident evil i have ever game there is. i love itk.

Request 11
Umbrella is the best. I have RE2, RE3 , and RE4 for the PS2.

Request 12
wats up i need some help with gold becuse i dont have none so wats up im a real resident evil fan

Request 13
Because i'm am obsessed with Resident Evil adn i love it at that!

Request 14
i wanna join bc i love resident evil

Request 15
I like the monsters, the horror action, the games, the hot girls in it, and the Lickers. I like Lickers.

Request 16
please let me join this guild. i love the movie.

Request 17
I Am a major fan of the Resident Evil Series. But mostly of George Remero film series actully. And seeing how I have nothing to do at the moment, I thought it was worth a try for joining.

Request 18
I would like to join this guild because I really like resident evil Im also new to Gaia, but i could learn whatever it is i need to from anyone

Request 19
my name is Alice(naw, its really ----) i work for Umbrella corp(i wish!) my company has been making horrible expiriments. It is my job to stop them. let me join this guild because-OMG! die zombie scum!(takes out M16 and goes crazy)whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!so, yeah, can i join? resident evil is pimpn to pluto!

Request 20
I love rezi.

Request 21
I HAVE EVERY RESIDENT EVIL GAME INCLUDING THE DIRECTORS CUTS

Request 22
I love Resident Evil and I would like to talk about resident evil and to meet other people who like it too.

Request 23
the best game of them all is resident evil 4. the graphics are amazing and the game play is exciting. im also new to gaia so it would be good to join a guild. thats about it

Request 24
I am a resident evil fanatic and I was wanting 2 join and talk bout nimisis and meet other fans!cuz I cant find any good guilds accept resident evil!!!

Request 25
smile

Request 26
I am a huge biohazzard fan, I've been playing since I was eight, I would love to join your fine guild of zombie action!

Request 27
I love RE lemme join ya

Request 28
Please?!? Thanks!!
Request 29
I lurv Resident Evil. Been a fan since the 1st one. My avatar is leon lol.

Request 30
Why else I love Resident Evil... This is the place to be, nothing else can compare...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:20 pm
now open  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Nankobo Tenkai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:26 pm
I got declined the first time i applied, but then I realized how sh*t my application was. Then I made one again and gave it to Fox Mulder, so he could give it to you MM-212 Beta. And then I came in 3nodding

I'm so glad!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:59 pm
I can't wait to see the applications fill up. whee  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:09 pm
A-a-at LAST!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:17 am
Gawsh, I can't even remember what I wrote. Probably something really, really lame sweatdrop  

Valimai

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:46 am
Biohazard EXTREME
A-a-at LAST!
I know it would please you Biohazard  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:01 am
i wrote something meaningful and i got in! now everyone wants me gone  

A5116278

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:35 pm
Request 2
please let me join. I am the hugest fan of Biohazard/Resident Evil and i wanna join! oh yeah. Albert Wesker sucks a**.

Biohazard Extreme will like this one. Haha!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:44 pm
MM-212 Beta
Request 2

Oh yeah. That'll make them friends on here REAAAAAAL quick. 3nodding  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:01 pm
MM-212 Beta
Request 2

You should have let him in just so that I could ban him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:04 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Request 2

That would of been great. xd  

Mr. Kennedy

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:08 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Request 2

I had plans on doing that while back, just to prove my point.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:11 am
Suck a**? .................. scream mad  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Camellia sinensis Cha

Aged Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:00 am
I found my Application quite good.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff